The Music Store

Best Summer Ever!!!!!!(Exo Version)

You decided to try working at the music store. Your grandparents told you to start today so you did as told. When you stepped in you noticed it was pretty empty only like two people were there and of course the employees the only noise you could hear was the music and the sound of the workers stacking CDs and placing them on stands. You look around for the managers office but can't seem to find it. "Need help?" Someone asks you turn around only to see a giant looking down at you. "Actually yeah can you show me where he managers office is?" You ask him. "Sure follow me!" He says and you follow. "Here we are." He says and you thank him he just smiles and leaves. When you finish talking to your new manager you walk into the locker room and change clothes. You then suddenly hear a crash and you walk over to where the noise was coming from. You see a small guy with brown hair on the ground covered on CDs. You run over to him "Are you okay?" You ask as you help him up. He nods "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the help." He says. "No problem" you reply with a smile and help put the CDs away. He looks at you and asks "You a new employee?" You nod. "Well I'm Bakhyun by the way~" he says with a smile and holds his hand out to you. You shake his hand and introduce yourself with a smile. "So are you the only worker here Baekhyun?' You ask him. "Nope there's ChanYeol that works here." He replied. You were just about to ask who ChanYeol was when the tall guy from earlier came running to you two. You completely forgot about him till now. "That's ChanYeol?" You ask Baekhyun just smiles. "Your that girl from earlier aren't you?" ChanYeol asked panting. You nod. "ChanYeol meet ____-ah she's our new co-worker!" Baekhyun said. "Nice to meet you!" He says with a creepy smile. "So why were you running?" You ask. "Well I heard a loud crash so I came to check it out." He replied once he caught his breath. "Don't worry about it I was being a clutz again lucky for me ____-ah was here!" Baekhyun said with a smile. "Anyways it's almost break time. So did you want to join us ____-ah?" ChanYeol asked.

 

Say sure and eat lunch with them

                      Or

Look for another place to work