¤

I'll back off so you can live better

 

 

Min Ji’s POV

It’s already 12 o’clock and he’s not back yet. I know where he is, no need to guess. He’s at the club with his friends, Infinite. I already know what he’s doing there, too. He’s enjoying his night with other girls.

Lee Howon, also known by many as Hoya. We’ve been married together for two months already. If you’re thinking why he is doing that, it’s because he don’t love me. Our marriage is just arranged by our parents. Did I mention that I don’t love him? No! It’s because even though he’s a jerk, I love him. But, of course he doesn’t know about it.

I was waiting for him at the living room when suddenly the door cracked and it opened, revealing the drunken Hoya with a girl. The girl’s dress was too revealing.

I was taken back. She’s the same girl Hoya brought here yesterday. Does he love her or something? I was on the verge of crying but I encourage myself not to cry in front of that and that Hoya. The girl looked at me with a smirk on the face. Hoya looked at me too but he just smirked. Right then, in front of me. Hoya kissed her. They started making out but the girl suddenly stopped. 

“Oppa, not here! Your wife is here” She said as a-matter-of-fact.

“Oh, don’t mind her” Hoya said and started making out with her. He was aggressively kissing her right in front of me.

Don’t mind me? So, that’s what you want?

I’ll give it to you!

“Yeah, don’t mind me. You two can even go to ‘our’ room” I sarcastically said.

Hoya looked at me, confused.

“Oppa, she said we can make out at your room” The girl beamed sheepishly.

Hoya gave me a look and back at her girl.

“Sure, let’s go” He said and dragged her in ‘our’ room. As soon as they entered the room, I heard moans from them. I was crying like crazy hearing them moan. I leaned my back against the wall and slowly sat down on the floor while covering my ears with my both hands.

I was crying like I just lost someone. No, like I will lose someone sooner. Isn’t he contented with just one girl? Isn’t he contented with me, loving him? I leaned my forehead in my knees and my hands were still covering my ears. And soon, I was drifted in my dreamland or more like nothing

 

Hoya’s POV

I woke up with a hangover. My head was aching. I held my head in pain. I sat up in the bed and saw no one. I’m all alone in my and Min Ji’s room. I was but the blanket was covering me. I didn’t remember how I got her on our room.

I went outside the room. I went to the kitchen to drink tea and I was looking for Min Ji too. But, I didn’t saw her there. I went to the living room and there, I saw her lying on the floor, sleeping. I went close to wake her up. I shrugged her shoulder lightly and she slowly opened her eyes. I was shock when I saw her eyes were red.

“Min Ji-ah, what happened?” I asked, concerned.

She rubbed her eyes. “Nothing! I need to shower first” she said and went to our room.

What’s wrong?

Why were her eyes red and why was her face pale?

 

No one’s POV

Minutes later, Min Ji came out from the bathroom and was well dressed. She went out of their room with the luggage behind her. Hoya seemed so shock when he saw Min Ji came out with a luggage behind her.

He approached her. “Where are you going?”

“I told your parents and my parents that we are going to divorce” She said, on the verge of crying. But no, she won’t cry again just for nothing.

Hoya was shocked about what you had just said. “WHAT?!”

She tapped his shoulder. “Don’t worry! I didn’t told your mom about your behavior”

“I just told them that the marriage didn’t work out for both of us” She continued. She pressed her lower lips to prevent her from crying.

“I didn’t approve!” He said firmly. Hoya felt a sudden anger in his chest. He didn’t know why but he doesn’t want you to go away from him. He should be happy right? Because, it is his dream to get his freedom back. But, right now, he doesn’t know. He felt hatred and anger towards himself.

 “Haha! This is your dream, Hoya-ssi. You should be happy. Your freedom is back” She laughed sarcastically.  A tear rolled down from her eyes to her cheeks and she quickly wiped it. “Huh? Why am I crying? It’s so early for a drama” she said but she was already crying.

Hoya looked at her with sadness. Seeing Min Ji cry in front of him just hurts his heart. He wiped her tears with his thumb but Min Ji pushed it lightly.

She caressed his cheek with her soft and small hand. “I’ll back off, Hoya-ssi..”

“..so you can live better” she said and ruffled his hair.

He hugged her tightly. “But no! I don’t want to!”

She pushed him away lightly. “I don’t want to be selfish and be a burden in your life, Hoya-ssi”

“But you’re not a—“

“I am” she cut him off. “Just remember this Hoya-ssi, I’ll always love you. You don’t need to love me back, as long as you’re happy with someone, even though it hurts, I am happy for you” she said and bowed.

She walked outside the house while crying so hard. She took a taxi and left the dumbfounded Hoya in the house. Still at his the same position awhile ago.

Seconds later, Hoya went back to his senses and Min Ji wasn’t there anymore. He was mad at himself. He punched the wall back him hardly and shouted in frustration.

Stupid, you knew that I was a jerk but you still loved me.

I’m sorry Min Ji-ah. I didn’t meant to hurt you.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

A/N: Hello :)

I am waiting for my poster before I will officially make my Kris' story.

Please wait for it patiently :))