KISS AND TELL

A stalker's guide
Please log in to read the full chapter

****WARNING***** no beta (yet). 

 

Kiss and tell

 

 

Breaking news. The son of an internationally successful company has recently refused a marriage proposal with the daughter of one of Korea’s leading enterprises. Stocks are dropping rapidly and shares are being sold by the minute!

Lifestyle. 87% of our readers agree friendship is the most important thing in their life.

Weather. After a rainy night, everything settles. Calm and moderate weather for the afternoon is expected.

Horoscope. Venus forming a supportive, 60-degree liaison with Pallas can give you the right tools for a conversation which will change you perspective.

 

 

"You forgot me again." I sighed when Sugmin walks into the diner slightly out of breath.

"No- No! I didn't forget. I was just ... held up, you see. I was already out the door but something happened and I had to turn back, and then I kinda lost track of time..." He trailed off as he slid into the seat opposite me.

"Yes, does that to people." It was an educated guess, but Sungmins cheeky wink confirmed my suspicion. "Sungmin, I wonder how you even managed to walk here. With all the horizontal action you are getting, walking must literally become a pain in the ."

The waitress, who had come to take Min's order looked shocked. But Sungmin ignored her (someone who wears Hugo Boss does not need to spare attention to a mere servant). He ordered a coke and replied to me in a more serious tone than I had ever heard him speak before. "You know, your attitude gets really on my nerves. It's not my fault, that you put potential partners to rout like insect repellent."

"My attitude?" I hiss, trying to ignore the blow.

"Hyuk, don't try to make me the bad guy in this. People change. That is normal. I am still the guy you knew a year ago. But I am also someone new. It's called progress. You can't just ignore that and shut yourself away behind your computer and pretend nothing changes."

"The person I knew one year ago wouldn't let a friend wait for hours if they had a date."

"Oh really? How about that time you didn't go to your cousins wedding, because we were trying out a new game. I remember distinctly that you were supposed to be someone's +1."

"That's..." but it wasn't. I was exactly the same. I formulated a couple of witty replies but none of them seemed to serve his cause. Especially not the 'but it was the final boss, and we had worked for hours to get to that stage'-one. I sighed. "W

Please log in to read the full chapter