Where are you, Dad?

I think, I'm Out Of Dream

...

Min Yu and her mom go to the police station this morning. With a empty stomach, her mom walk as fast as she could.

Once they arrive, they report their missing Dad.

Mom: My husband is missing.

Police: When? and what clothes he wore last time?

Mom: Yesterday morning, white shirt, black trousers, not very neat. All alone.

Police: Name? Age?

Mom: Kwon Shin Ho, 50.

Police: Okay. You may go home.

Mom: What? That's it?

Police: Yes, If there's information, We will tell you.

They both look so dissapointed with the service. Her mom wants to cry but her tears aren't come out. Whether she is too tired or she run out of tears.

 

*school*

Min Yu sit weakly and lay her head on the desk. "Where are you,Dad?" "What happen next to our family? with 3 people working, it's difficult, how about only 2 people are working? We will starving all day". Her mind full of those sentences.

Tae Rim: Min Yu!

Min Yu: Huh?

Tae Rim: What happen? Lack of money?

Min yu's pov (What the heck.. Is that a friendly insult or the REAL insult?)

Min Yu: whatever.

Min Yu hates Tae Rim. Yeah, Tae Rim is pretty with her wavy brown hair and make up. But, she always insult Min Yu because she isn't very rich. She always proud to be Kiseop Girlfriend and Min Yu always get bored whenever she talks about him and also, she get sad.

Now, Kiseop is walking toward them.

Tae Rim: Hi Sweet pie!

Minyu's pov (ew.. sweet pie?)

Kiseop: Hi, Sweet beancurd.

Minyu's pov's(It sounds funny-_- why dont you call her rotten egg? it's better. Her eyeshadow is yellow, though.)

And the lovers are laughing and PDA-ing

Dongho just come into the class and see Min Yu's face. The red - bored-messy hair- and the grumpy looked face.

He knows, She's jelaous with Taerim and he know he's jealous with Kiseop.

Dong Ho: MINYU! YA!

Minyu: I'M LISTENING! DO'NT NEED TO SHOUT!

Her voice shocked Taerim

Taerim: EUM.. HELLO? THIS ISN'T A MARKET!

Min Yu and Dong Ho suddenly reply in the same time, same answered.

"WE KNOW."

That's make Dong Ho blush.

Dong Ho: Let's go to the canteen, I treat you an early breakfast.

Min Yu: Ooh yeah..

 

*Canteen*

The canteen is so clean and tidy in the morning before the bells ring. Only couples of student sitting there.. Doing nothing.. Chit chat or doing their homeworks-__-.

In the corner of the canteen, behind a big plant pot., there are Dong Ho and Min Yu eating their early breakfast.

Min Yu: WOOAAHH!! I never knew that our canteen's Ramen is so yummy as hell!

Dong Ho: it's because you always eat your dish and think that it was the best dish EVER.

Min Yu: IT IS! Don't you forget you always begging to eat my homemade sushi and quiche?

Dong Ho: I lost.

Min Yu's smiling.

Dong Ho blush AGAIN.  He always blush whenever there's a sudden, little chemistry between them and whenever Min Yu smile.

Dong Ho: (clearing his troat) By the way, how's your dad? Already find him?

Min Yu's smile dissappear. Thinking the same thought as in the morning.

Dong Ho's pov (oh no.. I made her sad! Oh ! STUPID DONG HO!)

Dong Ho: Sorry. Here, I treat you another Ramen.

Min yu: No need. I wish there is "lost and found organization"

She said and put her head down facing table.

Dong ho *burst into laugh and the orange juice he's drinking is goes out*

Min Yu: EW! DONGHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!

Dong Ho: OOH HAHAHAHHAAH! I'M SO SORRY~ (singing "lies" by bigbang)

Min Yu:: But I love you~

Dong Ho: you love me?

Min Yu: Hell No. -_-