The Beginning

Baby

 

Hello, guys! This is the story I promised before!! I did it with a lot of thoughts, because I'm scared it will be out of character, or maybe create mary-sue or gary-stue. But I already planned everything on my mind, so I won't be scared anymore!

To be honest, I want to make Luhan or Kris' story! But how come it done with Chanyeol?! /OTL/ 

This is my first story I post on asian fanfic because the previous one is one shot of imagine I ever posted on @LuhanImagine fanbase, so I didn't count it. Haha~ 

Feeling sorry if there's a lot of error on grammar, or maybe some mistaken word. 

 


 

 

          Her tears flowing down like there’s no tomorrow.

            Even this place is crowd, but she feels no one going to care about her, at least notices she exists. No one going to look about her, or knowing she is a girl that fall into deepest abyss.

            She squats then hides her face on her thighs. Sobbing quietly.

            But someone pokes her shoulder lightly, makes her look up and found someone with grin on his lip. He shows his white teeth, giving her a hand to stand up.

            She knows something that missed in her entire life after she fall.

            He shows her exactly.

.

.

            Human could changes if they have something urgent that force them to change.

.

.

            Seulhee is walking, ignore all the dirt that makes her jeans full of mud. She is holding umbrella tightly as still cursing those stupid teachers that lectured her with full of anger and cold-hearted. Those teachers are mad because her scores went down rapidly, they asked you how those things could happen.

            Seulhee knows, they are not that annoying, but at least they should understand about her, right?

            She lives alone, her parents went gone somewhere in heaven or maybe hell. Left you behind when you were 8 because of tragic accident that took their lives. Without any parents that would care about her grades, her attitude, or anything else. She can do everything freely— rather to be a good or bad girl, to stay or not, to be a genius with lot of knowledge or idiot with just stupid thing inside their mind, to be rich or poor, to be nerd or lady.

            But, thank God. Seulhee didn’t choose the wrong way. She just almost went to.

            Almost.

            Suddenly, a car passing fast beside her, makes that mud reaches her clothes. She sighs deeply, about to reach her line of patience. “What a lucky day of mine..” She murmured and smiles weakly as she walks again.

            She walks into the small alley, dark, and smelly because of rubbishes. She gritted her teeth, feeling afraid because she never passed this alley when evening came. But because that consultant and home room teachers scolded you for about 2 hours, you must.

            This is best way to go to your house.

            Or you prefer go back and walking in another way. Small path beside dirty river, some people complained that river is contain of dangerous animals like crocodiles or snakes.

            That’s more dangerous.

            She continues to walk, ignores all of paranoid thoughts on her mind.

            Nothing will happen, nothing will happen.

            She stopped when she heard some weird voice. She widens her eyes as she looks behind, but she can’t find anything suspicious. She narrows her eyebrow, feeling something strange.

            “I thought I heard crying sound..” She murmured as she tightens her grip in the umbrella, scared. She doesn’t afraid of ghosts of mystical things.. But you must think once again, who will not afraid when you are in dark alley that nobody is around, and then heard some strange voice?

            She shook her head rapidly, wants to shoo away all of strange thoughts. “No, no.” She murmured as she walks again, but that weird sounds come into her ears again.

            She starts trembling.

            She wasn’t wrong. She really heard crying sound came out from nowhere.

            She turns back and starts to enter the darker place in there, searching for the source of that strange sound. She wasn’t feel paranoid anymore, but it turns to curious.

            She heard it once again.

            It comes from inside of those empty boxes. She takes her cell phone, takes some light that comes from there. She lighten box per box, but all of them are empty. Her mind starts to go wild again. But that mind stops when she finds it.

            “Oh, gosh!” She screams as she found a baby inside of the box. That baby is male. He is crying hardly, maybe feeling cold because no blanket covers his body. Her mother-side instantly rushes towards her. She takes her jacket hurriedly and rolls it on that baby’s body. She carefully takes that baby’s body into her arm, looks at that baby’s face— he is so cute, even he looks like just a month, but his appearance could show he will turn into handsome person in the future.

            “God, what should I do..” Seulhee murmured. She can’t leave that baby in here, that’s prohibited. She knows the feeling to be an orphaned and it hurts.

            Her phone vibrates with some light that distracted her mind. She looks and find name of someone she needs right now. Her smile starts to appear on her lip as she answers that phone with light speed. “He—“ Her word stopped before she could finished it.

            “YAH, JONG SEULHEE! Where are you?! Why you didn’t come home, tell me?! Don’t tell me you are going to club or doing stupid things?!” The voice on the phone shouted with full of worried tone.

            “I’m not! But.. There is something unexpected! Could you please help me?” You asked softly, waiting for unimportant answer— because you know what he will say.

            “... Alright. Where are you now?” That voice said, makes you release sigh of relieve. “You want me to pick you up?”

            “No. Just wait in my house, you got the key.” She said as she looks out and finds the weather started to calm down a bit.

            “I’m inside your house already.”

            “Wait there, I’m almost home.” She said as she ended up the conversation. She put her cell phone inside her bag and carefully lifts that baby’s body. She smiles when she looks that baby is sleeping already. “He must be so tired cried loud like that.”

.

.

            “I will take a responsibility about you. About everything you get, for everything you do, and for everything about your future, even it forces me to changes into someone else.”

.

.

            “Chan!”

            “CHAN!!”

            Seulhee shouted repeatedly. Her cloth is fully wet from rain and her back hair dripping some water. She ignores herself and just block the water from the baby— she clamps umbrella’s stick between her armpit, so the one who didn’t got wet is just the baby itself.

            “GOD, PARK CHANYEOL, OPEN THIS ING DOOR ALREADY!!” Seulhee shouted once more, getting impatient.

            The ‘click’ sound enters her ears with some unclear tirade behind the door. The door opens as a tall guy with handsome appearance and eyeglasses that fit on his handsome perfectly appear. “Yah! Jong Seulhee, where are you?! And what problem you said on tele— W, WHAT THE?!” Chanyeol’s nag stopped suddenly when he looked at something that girl holding tightly. “W, who’s baby is that?! D, don’t tell me you—? Who the hell is doing that?! I’m going to punch his face until it broke—“

            “Chan, it’s not—“

            “He is trying to mess up with my dongsaeng! How could he dare to do that?! And how come you can fall into his trap?! And, God! Why you hide this from me?!—“

            “God, Chan you are wr—“

            “Seulhee, now tell me the one who did this to you!! I will come to his house, now!! And—“

            “PARK CHANYEOL, COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?! I’M FREEZING TO THE DEATH AND YOU ARE SO ING WRONG!!”

.

.

            “S, so.. I’m wrong..?”

            Chanyeol wrapped a warm blanket around Seulhee’s body as still trembling because of cold. In front of her, there is a warm sweet tea that Chanyeol makes for her. The baby is sleeping inside of her room after Seulhee changed him and putted some warm fabrics around his body.

            She nods weakly, “I told you a thousand and one times, Chan. You should hear someone’s word before you attack them with your super deathly mouth.” She said without a smile. She is too tired to put some smile in her lip.

            “I’m sorry.. I thought you are—“

            “And I want to ask you this. If I was pregnant for 8 months, how come my belly is flat for months ago?” You asked as Chanyeol rubs his neck, embarrassed.

            “So, you never got into man’s trap? Or maybe accidentally do it when got drunk..?” Chanyeol asked again, trying to strong his thought.

            “One, I never had any boyfriend anymore. Two, I don’t go to club. Three, you don’t allow me to get close with any guys except your best friends, right?” She said weakly, as her eyes started to feeling sleepy. “But, Chan.. What should I do to this baby..? I don’t want to leave him in orphanage!”

            Chanyeol stares at Seulhee’s eyes for a while, then giving her a warm smile. He hugs that small body and pats her head. “Don’t worry. Just sleep.” He said as he pulls her waist and forces her to enter her room— join the baby to sleep.

            “But, how about my school..? And I should buy some clothes to this baby.. And food..! Ah, I should manage about him, and—“

            “Sshh, just go to sleep.” Chanyeol said warmly and gives her a warm hug. He hugs her tightly as he pats her head. Chanyeol stay still like that until Seulhee’s started to close her eyes and entering her dream land.

            Chanyeol gives a light kiss on her head. He carefully places her in bed and covers her with blanket. He looks at Seulhee’s face for a while and places a light kiss again on her forehead. “I love you.” He said as he smiles lightly. “My dongsaeng.”

            He looks at the baby that sleeping soundly. He smiles and rubs that baby’s cheek. “You are so cute. I bet you are an angel, right?” He asked like an idiot to that sleeping baby. “You must hear my prayer. Thank you for coming into Seulhee and I’s life.”

.

.

.... And.. What did you think?! Is it good or not?! Omo, I'm sorry if it's bad!! /cries/

Chanyeol and Seulhee's life will be show soon! Their school life, their past, and their relation to others! Don't worry and don't thinking too much why Chanyeol can make a tea or anything like that, I will explain it later! First chapter can't show everything, right? /grin/

I will update it soon, I hope you guys will leave a comment so I know if my story is bad or not~ I'm not bite, so please befriend with me! ^^