The couples.

Will you, Be my, Valentine?

 

"Ammmberrr!” Krystal shouted at the older.

“Yes?” Amber asked as she rolled her eyes at her annoying friend.

“You know what today is right?” Krystal asked as they walked into school together.

“Of course I do.” Amber sighed as she looked around the school.

Valentine’s Day

The one day of the year where couples all cozy up to each other and well basically face.

“Are you gonna ask her?” Krystal whispered.

“Ask who what?” Amber asked while she opened her locker.

“You know, are you gonna ask Hyuna to the Valentine’s Day Dance?” Amber rolled her eyes at Krystal’s excitement.

“uh, No”

“But Whhhhyyy.” Krystal whined.

“Stop your whining, gosh your so annoying.” Amber scoffed as she pushed herself away from her locker.

“HEY! No I’m not!” Krystal pouted.

“Whatever.”

“Amber!” A voice shouted from the entrance of the school.

“Speak of the lady in red.” Krystal purred.

Amber watched as her best friend strutted her way over to her in her red pumps. She looked absolutely captivating in her red tube dress and black cardigan. 

 

The question? - valentines myungjong hyunber kaixoc - chapter image

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” Hyuna cheered and threw her arms around the older.

Amber smiled as she breathed in the Vanilla cinnamon scent that was always clinging onto Hyuna.

“Same to you Bunnie”

Hyuna pulled away and smiled at the nickname she made Amber call her.

“Hi Krystal!” Hyuna smiled and waved to the other girl.

“Hi Hyuna, I love your outfit.” Krystal gushed.

“Thank you!” Hyuna smiled and squished her face up in that cute way that Amber just loved.

“Are you going to the dance tonight?” Krystal asked.

“mmm, I dunno I don’t have a date.” Hyuna shrugged.

‘Please’ Amber thought to herself. ‘Knowing you, a half the school already asked you and you probably said no.’

“Aww, well why don’t you go with Amber here.” Krystal smiled and gripped onto ambers shoulder.

“You don’t have a date yet?” Hyuna asked cutely with her head turned.

“No, I wasn’t planning on going. “Amber said as she shrugged Krystal’s arms off.

“Oh” Hyuna said softly and stared at the ground.

“But, Of course I’ll go with you if you wanna go.” Amber sighed.

“Really!” Hyuna chirped. Amber nodded her head.

“eeeeeh! I knew we were best friends for a reason!” Hyuna squealed as she gripped Amber into a tight hug.

“ok I’ll meet you here tonight.” Hyuna cheered. Amber nodded and began walking away completely missing the wink and smirk that both Krystal and Hyuna shared with each other.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

“H-happy Valentine’s Day.” A  girl silently said as she handed a box of chocolates to Kai.

“Thanks” Kai smirked. The girl squealed and ran off with her friends.

“Wow man that is like the 30th box this morning.” One of Kai’s friends Sehun commented.

“What can I say, the ladies love me.” Kai said smugly.

“Ugh its smells like arrogant in here. Oh wait it’s just Kai.” Jae smirked as she leaned in the door way of their classroom.

 “Please, you wish you could be like me.” Kai smirked.

“Suuuure, because I really wanna walk on all fours and sniff my .” Jae rolled her eyes and walked into the room taking her seat in the back near the window.

“Are you calling me a dog?” Kai said with narrowed eyes.        

“Wow he’s got a brain.” Jae mumbled in English.

“Yah, Speak so that I can understand you!.” Kai shouted.

“She said you got a brain.” Kris answered as he walked in with Tao.

“Kris I have no idea how you’re related to that thing.” Kai said as he pointed towards Jae.

“Hey this thing can hear you.” Jae shouted and threw a paper ball at Kai’s head.

“Yah!” Kai glared at Jae.

“Jae leave Kai alone.” Kris scolded.

“Yeah listen to your brother.” Kai smirked until Kris waked him across the back of his head.

“OW!”

“And you stop harassing my sister.” Kris glared and Kai rolled his eyes.

“You two are like cat and dog.” Chanyeol giggled.

“Yeah, yeah.” Kai mumbled as he glared at Jae who smiled and blew a kiss at him.

“So what’s everyone doing tonight?” Luhan asked.

“Were going out to dinner.” Baekhyun smiled, looking up at Chanyeol.

“What about you guys?” Chanyeol asked.

“Me, Sehun, Lay, and Chen are going clubbing with xiumen and Suho.” Luhan said.

“Kyungsoo’s going on a date with me.” Semi said sweetly as she entered.

“Aw you two are just too cute.” Baekhyun cooed.

“Yeah too cute.” Jae teased as Semi took the seat next to her.

“Whatever.” Semi said sweetly and rolled her eyes.

“I still cannot believe that you two are friends.” Kai said.

“Yea complete opposites.” Luhan added.

“Yeah like heaven and hell.” Kai smirked.

“Ouch!” Kai whimpered.

“Leave my Jae alone.” Tao glared.

“God Kris control your Boyfriend.” Kai hissed and rubbed his wounded head.

“mmm Nah.” Kris said.

*brrrrrrrring*

“ugh well, we better get to class.” Chanyeol said as he Baekhyun and Luhan got up to leave.

“See you guys after school.” Luhan waved as he exited.

“Hurry and take your seat.” Tao scolded Kai as students began to pile in.

“Yeah, yeah mom.” Kai mocked and took his seat in front of Jae and Semi.

“um, Jae” Kai turned around as he heard a male voice behind him.

“Yeah?” She answered coolly.

“H-happy Valentine’s Day.”  He stuttered and handed her a big box of chocolates. Jae raised her brow at the guy who was handing her chocolates when she noticed Kai’s angered face. She smirked at him before looking back up at the guy.

“Thanks.” She said and winked. The guy turned red and rushed out of the classroom.

Jae looked at the heart shape box before looking up at Kai. She smirked at him as she pulled her bag onto the table and opened it up facing him. A bunch of chocolate box’s big and small were stuffed into her bag. She placed the newest box of chocolates into her bag before closing it and looking at Kai.

“What can I say the fellas love me?” She mimicked Kai and blew him a kiss.

Kai glared at her before spinning back around in his seat. He was so angry he snapped the pencil in his hand in half.

“Ok Class, quiet down.” The teacher announced as he entered the room.

Jae was staring off into space when a little slip of paper slid under her arm.

Really Jae? You and Kai are still at this? Jae smirked before picking up her pen and replying.

At what?

Don’t play naïve.

Hmmmmm.

OMG you two are so much alike you should just get married already!

We are nothing alike.

Oh please you two are like two rotten sweet peas in-a-pod.

 Aish even when your mad and your writing you speak cutely.

Shut up Jae!

“Ms. Wu You clearly seem to be paying attention. So can you please answer the question on the board.” The teacher mocked.

‘Wrong move dude.’ Kai thought.

“ X=-3 and y=12” Jae answered without looking up.

‘Told ya’ Kai smirked.

“T-that’s right.” The teacher stuttered shocked.

“Please continue to pay attention.” He mumbled before going back to the lesson. Kai turned around and faced Jae. She looked up and they both smiled at each other before going back to their original positions.

‘Nothing alike my ” semi thought.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

“Ah, don’t you love the smell of chocolate in the air.” Sungyeol cooed as he pushed another chocolate into his mouth.

“Yah most of the chocolate’s you’re eating aren’t even yours!” Sunggyu scolded.

“Oh chill, Hamster man I asked Myungsoo if I could eat them.” Sungyeol rolled his eye.

“Plus it’s not like he’s gonna eat him since there not from Sungjong.” He added.

“Yeah, Yeah.” Sunggyu mumbled and stole the chocolate from Sungyeols hand.        

“Yah that was mine!”

“Oh please you glutton you can afford to share one of MYUNGSOO’S chocolates.” Sunggyu teased.

“Speaking of where is Myungsoo?” Hoya asked.

“Good question.” Sunggyu nodded.

“He’s probably walking Sungjong from his class.” Sungyeol answered.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“How was class?” Myungsoo asked his boyfriend sweetly.

“Fine, except for all the sappy Valentine’s things the teacher had around.” Sungjong said distastefully.

“Come on it couldn’t have been that bad.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Myungsoo she was talking about relationships and human behaviors and reactions.” Sungjong said.

“And what’s wrong with that?” Myungsoo asked.

“Soo, I was in Trigonometry!” Sungjong shouted.

“Yes, yes and you don’t like mushy things like Valentine’s Day.” Myungsoo added.

“You bet I don’t.” Sungjong nodded.

“And explain to me again why you don’t like it?” Myungsoo asked with a teasing smile.

“Because, it’s a stupid day chocolate companies created just so they could make more money.” Sungjong said stubbornly.

“Yes, your right babe that is totally what today is.” Myungsoo smiled and placed a kiss onto the Youngers head.

“I know your mocking me.” Sungjong poked Myungsoo.

“Me tease you? Never.” Myungsoo gasped.

“mmmhmm, keep it up mister and they’ll be no sugar for you for months.” Sungjong said with narrowed eyes.

“Ok, Ok, I’ll stop.” Myungsoo smiled and held his hands up.

“That’s what I thought.” Sungjong nodded and walked away with his nose held high.

“Sungjong, I’ll make you like Valentine’s Day. Even if it’s only for one day.” Myungsoo said softly a smirk claiming its place on his face.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

143TOFU