He is My Oppa!

He is My Oppa!

"Dear oppa, this valentine is so hard for me and for you. I hope you'll do good. I make it with my own hands and all of my heart i put on it. I love you", she chuckled as she read it out loud, "And you think Myungsoo oppa will ever eat this dirty chocolate full of your dirty heart plus your dirty mind? Who knows if you put poison on it. I'll destroy this one asap!", she poked the quiet girl's forehead so hard till that girl's head pushed backward and she almost about to fall. Soon, she threw a red pack full of yummy chocolate to the floor then stepped hard on it and everyone in the class can hear the 'crack' voice. Then, that blonde hair girl kicked the pack far away and leave the quiet girl dumbfounded.

"Why did you do it?", she finally spoke up, "How many times should i tell you? He is my oppa!", she yelled at the top of her lung. Her tears began to fall down but she held it tight. She clenched her fist tight. Just her oppa's smiled image that can encourage her now. It was her decision at first to hide this fact, but when she finally told the truth, no one believes. She took her messy chocolate's pack and held it tightly. How dare you, she thought.

"Let me teach you how to behave! You dirty little ", one of the queenkas dragged her out of the class and brought her to the toilet.

"First! Don't ever talk to us!", the girl with black red hair said it while facing the shy girl then put the shy girl head to the washstand.

"Second! Don't. Ever. You. Have. Any. Brave. To. Yell. At. Us!!", the short hair girl pushed that head harder and soon turning on the tap. That girl just could cough in there. She couldn't hold her tears anymore. She's crying and wishpering her oppa's name.

"I get tired of you! Lemme make it straight. Get away from Myungsoo oppa!", the blonde hair named Jessica grabbed that girl's hair but her head still stuck in the washstand.

"I think she will be better with short hair just like me", one of the girls said while entwined her little finger around her short hair. Soon, she put out her so pink scissors and trying to get the glasses girl's hair.

"Ugh. She struggled too much. Eonnie, hold him tight", she yelled at the blonde hair girl.

"Sunny eonnie, lemme do it. You hold her and i'll cut her hair till she can't come to campus for a year!", the black red hair girl said while she pushed the powerless girl to the one named Sunny and get the scissors.

"Cut if off Tiffany! Ppali!", Jessica said.

"Hah!!", Tiffany's voice could be heard as she cut the girl's hair, "Is this your precious hair? Ewww", she said as she threw away the lifeless hair.

"Stop it, please", the cut off hair girl sobbed.

"Lemme cut this part", she spoke, taking a few strands of that girl's hair and didn't listen to that girl's wish. She's about to cut that little girl's hair while the door slammed. They are all shocked in fear.

"What the hell are you doing?", that guy finally spoke up after he, himself, shocked to look at the scene at that small toilet.

"Op..oppa..it's not...like....", Tiffany dropped the scissors.

"Shut your ing mouth up and give her to me", he yelled as he grabbed the crying girl's wrist and dragged her into his hug. The three queenkas just froze. Kept on silent.

"Oppa's here. Don't be afraid. I'm sorry i can't protect you", he kissed her forehead. None of the queenkas was brave enough to speak up. Everyone knows that this kingka is so kind, friendly, and sweet but when he gets mad, he can be the greatest fighter in the world.

"Our problem isn't finish yet! I'll be back to deal it with you all!", he said as he took the scissors. Prang!. Sound of the broken mirror can be heard, echoed in the small toilet. He threw the scissors to the mirror, almost hit the Tiffany girl.

"Op....", Jessica finally spoke but immediately shut since Myungsoo gave her his deathly glare. Then, Myungsoo dragged his lovely out of the toilet.

"I'm sorry. I'm too late. I'm.....", Myungsoo about to cry. His eyes was teary.

"No oppa. It was my fault. I don't want to ruin your college life but seems i just make your life harder", she's saying it softly while smiling sadly.

"I told you, it's okay to say that you are my dongsaeng. You are not ugly or stupid or something that i can't proud of, Jimyung-ah~", he's her head.

"But i am. I'm the nerdy one. I'm just going to make you embarrassed. I don't want it. And when i said the fact late, they thought i confessed that you're my boyfriend. Stupid", she chuckled.

"Let's clean you up and i think ice cream will be good after this all", Myungsoo said as he held his lovely dongsaeng's hand and they go back home together.