Good and Bad news.

High Kick Trough The Classes

-At school 

Go Minam went early to school to talk with Jeremy and Zelo about Sulli, because she didn't get to do it yesterday. 

''Oh there you are!'' she said when she saw those two.
''What did you talk about yesterday? I'm sorry I didn't get to go with you'' Zelo said making Go Minam and Jeremy blush a lot. 
''I-I.. We..'' Go Minam stuttured while playing with her short hair and smiling cutely on the floor. Zelo looked at her blankly ''Jeremy? Did she went insane?''. Hearing this, Go Minam punched him angrily. ''What did I do?'' Zelo said almost shouting at her.

''She did not went insane!.. She's m-mine n-now!'' Jeremy said stuttering. 
''...'' Zelo didn't say anything, he just looked at them shocked, not because he didn't expected it, but because he was really shocked. 
Go Minam waved her hand trying to wake him up ''Zelo? Are you okay''
''YES! I knew it!'' Zelo said really happily ''You know Go Minam.. The thing is.. Jeremy..'' 
''NO!! Don't!! Pleaseeee!'' Jeremy interrupted him preventing him to say something that for him was embarassing.
''Jeremy! What are you hiding from me?'' Go Minam said pouting.
''Aissh.. Alright Zelo.. Say it'' Jeremy said almost going crazy.
''HAHA! You two are too cute for me.. So I was saying that he was completely going crazy when he thought you were a boy.. One time, he even searched the meaning of gay on the internet'' Zelo said laughing his off.
Jeremy was going crazy and continued to cover his face, when Go Minam went closer to him she said ''You're still cute'' and pinched his cheeks and Jeremy did the same.

''Jeez guys, stop that!'' Zelo laughed ''So.. What about the important thing to say?''
''Well.. You know right.. she is really depressed right now'' Go Minam said looking sad.
''Who?'' Zelo asked.

''Sulli.''

''Oh..! The important thing that I did yesterday was buying her chocolates, because in these past few days I didn't even see her smile. Damn you JR'' Zelo said clenching his fist. 
''Good! But I think JR isn't the one to blame.'' Jeremy said patting his finger to his chin ''Don't get me wrong.. I hate him too''.
''What do you mean?'' Go Minam asked in curiousity.
''All that I saw was Minah doing everything. JR just stood there glaring at her.'' Jeremy said.
''Right, but I don't now I still want to punch that JR guy.'' Zelo said and Go Minam agreed. 

''Oh look! There's Sulli!'' Go Minam said as they went closer to her, she had that ghostly look at her face and everyone was worried about her.
''Here, I brought you chocolate'' Zelo said sweetly at her, she smiled and greeted everyone. 
''You know Sulli, Jeremy and Go Minam have something to say'' Zelo said looking at them. Jeremy and Go Minam were red like a tomato and looked at each other.

''Omo! Don't tell me that..'' Sulli said happily.
''Yes.'' Go Minam smiled at her.
''Oh gosh I knew it! Haha!'' Sulli laughed and turned to Jeremy ''If you ever make her cry, I'll make your grave.'' she said glaring at him.
*Omo so scary.. I didn't even know this side of her* Zelo and Jeremy thought.

-The bell rang

''I'll see you two later!'' Zelo said.
''Ok bye!'' Go Minam said.

When they came into the classroom Minah noticed them and immediately shouted. 
''Attention girls! JR is now my boyfriend so you better back off!'' She said kissing JR's cheek. 
''What?!'' Go Minam shouted and when she turned to Sulli, she wasn't there.

Sulli went into the bathroom and burst into tears.
*Why JR? Am I that easy to forget?*
Three girls went in the bathroom snapping her out of her thoughts.
She immediately stopped crying and she was about exit the bathroom when these three girl stopped her. 
''Are you Sulli? JR's EX'' a girl said emphasizing the word ''EX''

''Leave me alone..'' Sulli continued but the three girls stopped her again.

''What do you want?'' Sulli said angrily.
''We want you to never come closer to JR again''. the said.
''What? Who are you?'' Sulli shouted.
''Oh you're really brave'' a girl said taking a pair of scissors out of her pocket.

''We're Minah's friends'' a girl smirked.

Sulli's eyes widened.