Are you okay? Part 2

Myunggyu OneShot Collections

“Baby!! Open the door now!!!” shouting Myungsoo while knocks Sunggyu bedroom’s door loudly.

“Myung, stop doing that. The door will broken” Woohyun rolling his eyes.

“Hyung… did you know what happen with Sunggyu hyung until he ignore me like this?” sighed Myungsoo.

“I don’t know but since this evening, he looks gloomy and disappointed” answer Woohyun and drinks a glass of water.

“Maybe he pregnant!” guess Sungyeol.

“Ya!! Its nonsense.. Man can’t pregnant” says Myungsoo and slap sungyeol head lightly.

“Yakkkk!!!! Aishhh its hurt okay!!” mad Sungyeol then slap Myungsoo arms.

“But Myung, maybe what this choding says is true,” Smirking Hoya while eating a pizza.

“Nonsense,” murmured Myungsoo.

“Did you even use a protection while doing that?” Smirk Hoya again.

“Doing what?” ask Myungsoo curiously.

“Doing .. hahaha” laughing Hoya.

“Yakkk!! Aish this hyung..” mad Myungsoo.

“Relax Myung, Hoya just joking. Maybe Sunggyu hyung tired, that’s all. Talk with him tomorrow, okay?” smile Dongwoo and pats Myungsoo shoulder softly.

“Yeah, thanks hyung” answer Myungsoo.

~

“Guys, be ready in 30 minutes. We have fan meeting and manager hyung will collect us soon.” Order Sunggyu to his housemate Hoya and Dongwoo.

“Did you tell them too?” ask Hoya.

“Yeah, I text woohyun and ask him to inform others too” answer Sunggyu and walk to his room.

“Hyung wait!! Call Hoya.

“What?” ask Sunggyu.

“Are you pregnant?” grins Hoya.

“WHAT?? OF CAUSE NO!! WHY YOU ASKING ME THIS STUPID QUESTION??!!” shocking Sunggyu.

“Relax hyung, just asking. What’s wrong with you anyway? You push Myungsoo out from your room yesterday. Before this, you never do that. Like always if Myungsoo enter your room, you just locked him there and make some noise” smirking Hoya.

“Nothing wrong..” pouting Sunggyu.

“Hyung….Are you mad at Myungsoo because of what happen on the stage yesterday?” ask Dongwoo worried.

“Maybe..” answer Sunggyu and bit his lips.

“What happen yesterday? You mean when you fall on the stage yesterday?” ask Hoya curiously.

“Yeah…” answer Sunggyu and low his head.

“I don’t get it..” Hoya confused.

“He laugh at me when I fall but he worried when Sungyeol fall” pouting Sunggyu.

“Really? You saw it?” ask Hoya.

“Yeah, he laughing at me…” nods Sunggyu. Suddenly….

“Hyung….” Call Myungsoo softly when he appears in front three of them.

“How you get in…” shocking Dongwoo.

“with magic!!” chuckle Myungsoo.

“Hmm.. Dongwoo hyung.. I need to discuss something with you..” Hoya give a sign to Dongwoo to leave Myunggyu couple alone.

“Oh ya.. kajjaaa..” smile Dongwoo and pull Hoya to his room.

“Baby… Are you mad at me because of that?” Ask Myungsoo softly and walk closer to Sunggyu.

“Yeah…”

“Baby..I’m..I’m sorry..” Myungsoo caress his lover cheeks softly.

“….” Sunggyu just silent and low his head.

“Baby.. I’m such a bad bf right? Laughing at his bf but worried about someone else.” Myungsoo lift up Sunggyu’s chin gently.

“…..” Nods Sunggyu and pouting.

“So this bad boy should been punish?” grins Myungsoo and kiss Sunggyu cheek.

“Yakk!! Don’t kiss me pabo..” pouting Sunggyu.

“But baby.. your cheek too attractive and can’t hold myself to kiss it” Chuckle Myungsoo and he can see his cute hamster blushing.

“You think your cheesy words can buy me??” blushing Sunggyu and slap Myungsoo arms softly. He hate it when Myungsoo know how to make him melting.

“Baby, please don’t ignore me. I hate it. I’m sorry, I’m stupid I’m useless and I’m the worst bf even but baby.. Can you please forgive me?” beg Myungsoo and hold Sunggyu’s hand tightly.

“Myung.. please don’t do that again. It’s hurt me so much. When someone I love the most laughing at me like that, I can’t control myself and feel disappointed. What I want is you to show your concern to me even just a little, it’s enough to make me feel better,”  explain Sunggyu and hold Myungsoo’s hands back.

“I promise, I won’t do that again. When you fall yesterday, of cause I’m worried like hell but….” Myungsoo caress his lover lips gently.

“But??” blushing Sunggyu.

“But.. you looks so cute when you fall, that’s why I laughed” grins Myungsoo.

“Yakk!! What…” Myungsoo kiss Sunggyu lips deeply before he can finish his. But of cause Sunggyu gladly respond and hugs his visual lover neck to deepen the kiss.

“Baby, tonight.. let’s make a baby..” whisper Myungsoo and enough to get Sunggyu slap on his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story is base on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8j7Vp9Xy8