Boys Over Love

Boys Over Love

 

Now,  it is the first day of school for Byunghun. He came from a well off family but has a large amount of emptiness in his heart. Nobody knows it until he met Ricky,  the lovely boy who sits besides him.

"Hey!  Do you have date this breaktime? " Ricky asked.

"What do you mean? " a very curious Byunghyun asked back.

"Mm,  you're new here right?  I bet you would like the girls in this school.  Tell me,  have you seen someone you think you will like? "

Ricky's eyes twinkled in Byunghyun's site.  It is wide sunny day,  so he thoughr he jist looks at it that way.

"Hey!  Answer me. "

"Huh?  Wae?  Do I really have to answer your question? "

"Well not really,  but I really want to know.  So who's the lucky girl? "

"How would you know if she's lucky or not?"

Then Ricky's stomach groan.

"I think we have to go to the cafeteria and eat. "

"You heared it? "

Byung smiles,  "Who wouldn't hear it?  Even the students outside will do. "

At the cafeteria, girls are all on Byunghyun and Ricky.  They are both perfect in physique, their waves  are very similar to each other,  very bright and lively.  Whenever Ricky smiles,  every girl will giggle in his coolness.  As they are in the table alone,  Chunhee came back hugging Ricky.

"Hyung!  Why are you still here? " Ricky asked his brother who sits besides him drinking his milk.

"Hmm,  it's just I don't want to attend that class today." a confident  answer from Chunhee hyung who's eyes are all over to Byunghyun.

Byunghyun is really confuse about how Chunhee looks at him. He can't  fine the right word to describe how he  looks at  him.

Chunhee spends his time in Ricky's class.  No teacher was able to throw him out since they are the owner of the come edge school.  Beside,  Ricky and Chunhee are the best students that this school can be proud of.  They are not just good for their money or connections. They are really wise and smarts assessment of their generation.

"What's with your brother being here in our class?" Byunghyun whispered to Ricky.

"He used to do it when he don't  like to attend his classes. " Ricky said.

When Byunghyun went home, he goes directly in his room upstairs.  He juat asked his Butler to prepare a tray of dinner for him and bring it up to him.  Everyday,  whenever Byunghyun is with Ricky,  he felt really appreciated.  He felt that the guy who's always with him was the only one who can make him smile with just his smile.  Simply,  he is attracted to this young guy.

 

NO,  I'm not gay...

That is what he used to say to himself whenever he feels like rouching that fair and smooth looking skin  of his friend.

 

"Hey! " Chunhee said.

 

Here he is again.  He's going to mumble with Ricky again and take me off the picture again...

 

"Hyung here is always flattering me with hugs nowadays."

"Don't you like it?  Byunghyun,  you think my saeng is very attractive now adays?  Because I rhink he really captures every eye here.  Like you? "

 

 What he is talking about?  I am not a ert man who will drag his brother in some backstreet.  I am Byunghyun and I am a man,  a straight one.

 

"Hyung!  Stop it.  You are making him red.  Byunghyun,  don't  listen to him.  He's just being sarcastic."

 

I Am Straight! But then you do that pout and your eues with such loveliness and adorable showmanship of your vulnerability,  I'm dead.  I am so dead.  Gonna finish this before something else drag mw into you.  Deeply.

Ll

Like those days,  Chunhee never stops on following his brother whenever Ricky and Byunghyun are together.  One dayin the supermarket,  Chunhee and Ricky are buying their foods when they came across with Byunghyun at the canned goods corner.

 

"Oh!  Byunghyun,  you are here too.  Nice to see you. " a cheerful greetings coming from the sunny Ricky.

"Hi!  Yes,  I'm buying some fruits."  Byunghyun answers with such confusions upon Chunji's looks.

"Why don't you just ask your mades or your butler to do it for you,  since you are a prince right? " Chunji claimed.

"I am not that kind of an employer.  I don't abuse my personnels.  Beside it is not their business to buy somethibg I like. "

Ricky felt the heavy air surrounding the  three of them. " Okay,  hyung can we just resume buying our foods now?  Byunghyun see you in school.  Bye and take care. " such smile was given by Ricky toByunghyun.

 

 

God why do I have to endure his cuteness everytime we are together.  It feels like I'm drowning yet I am happy with that fact.  Damn it.

 

Theb suddenly Ricky kissed Byunghyun in his cheeks before he pass through the boy.  Byunghyun chills to his bones and cannot afford to even move for he was shock.  But he came to his senses when Chunji whispered to him.

"Stay away from my brother.  It is a warning. " and he just pass through Byunghyun following Ricky.

Byunghyung felt that there is something with Chunji to react that way Oberlin him and Ricky. 

 

In the school,  Byunghyun gets the new nickname which is L. Joe.  Giels are always roving around him and Ricky whenever they are together.  While Chunji is just following them with his eyes.

 

"Ricky,  why does your brother was so protective upon you? I'm not going to take you away from him. "

"Lol Byung!  What makes you thinks that way huh?  He is just like that because I was the one who actually come to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I never really come to other guys than to him and his friends.  I never really meet anybody  that hyung never knew or he never introduce to me."

"So it means he doesn't really want me. "

That's the last word that Byunghyun left to Ricky as he walks alone.

 

He never come to realize it's for real?  Maybe his hyung really thinks I am going to bang his brother to somewhere and take his breath for life.  I am not a ert!

 

In their home,  Chunji sneeks at Ricky's room while his brother is asleep. He laid down in his side and hugged him tightly. Ricky  felt suffocated due to his brother's embrace.

 

"Hyung ah, I can't breath toned your embrace down. "

"I jusr love to hug my dongsaeng you know. "

"But it won't let me breath. "

"Please just me be,  have baby boy... "

"A,  hyung... " and Ricky faced his brother and hugs him back and cuddle him back.  "What time is it? "

"It's already nine in the morning you know? "

"Hyung!" and Ricky immediately move to stand up but Chunji pulls him bavk to bed,  "hyung ah..."

"Just stay with hyung okay?  There is no school for today and I don't have any plans right now. "

"What's the tight hug for and this bed scene? "

"Yah...stop asking why what or when,  just stay. " and Chunji look right at Ricky's eyes.  Ricky looks at him straight too.

"Hyung,  you looks different now. "

"Like? "

"Your face is like a baby and... "

"And? "

"And it feels like you are the dongsaeng. "

"You jealous? "

"Ne."

"Why don't you kiss me until that cuteness flows away?"

"Lol,  as if I can do that to you. "

Then Chunji kiss Ricky's lips.

"Hyung... "

And Chunji did it again and Ricky kissed back.  When Chunji felt his brother kiss he did kiss and captured Ricky's mouth and battle against Ricky's tongue until he wins and explore the cavern inside. Chunji top Ricky until the boy at the bottom pushed him.

"Wait " Ricky gasping for his breath. "Hyung you're actually getting all the air out of me. "

"Oh,  sorry just getting too exvited kissing you and you kissing me too."

"Isn't it wierd that we both did what we just did?  I mean we are brothers and yet you crawl on top of me like this. "

"Don't you like it?  I thoguht you feel the same too.  That's why I kissed you fiercely. "

"Would I kissed you the same way if I don't,  really? "

"Just asking. "

"Yet you are still on top of me. And oh hyung I can feel him down in my bottom.  He's practically getting too excited too."

Then they both burst into laugh and Chunji get down from Ricky's top and laid beside his brother. 

While having such goodtime with each other,  Byunghyun was in a cafe with his noona,  Dara.

"So wahts new to you my dear saeng? "

"Nothing's new.  Just the same as I am living at the US. "

"No friends again? "

"Did I say that? "

"Then who's the very less fortunate one to have sich friend like my brother. "

"Oh well thanks by saying how lucky he was to have me. His name is Ricky.  My seatmate. "

"The little lovely boy Changhyun?  Wow! Are you friends until now? "

"Isn't that what I just said? "

"Just verifying the fact that you are saying."

"So you actually doubting my stories that's what you are telling me. Thanks for letting me know how untrustful I am, noona. "

"Don't be so dramatic you know.  Well it seems you're still whole a long time sonce being with Ricky. "

"Whst do you mean? "

"Chunji used to ripped off everyone who lurked with his brother.  It's just so surprising that you passed through his lion side. "

"Actually I'm not.  I can still feel his eyes evrn in my dreams,  but I think it's just because he love his baby brother that much because he was the only blood he could have. "

"Blood? What blood are you talking about?  Ricky is a poster child.  An adopted one.  And Chunji was the one who takes him home when they we're just kids.  Everybody in your highschool knew that story."

"What do you mean?"

"Brother,  I thoguht you and Ricky we're friends?  How come you pass through those facts? "

"What is it aboit Chunji and Ricky? "

"It happened on Chunji's 8th birthday. When being asked of what he wanted as a gifr for his birthday he choose Changhyun for that matter. "

"Ricky as a gift?  What the... "

"Hell isn't it?  But that's the truth you know."

"Why would Chunji do that? "

"Because he was an effing player you know? He would just love those broken,  and hate what's already whole.  And if he finds you whole and happy he'll probablu wrecked you into pieces. He is a one of those torturer living in this world. "

"But he loves Ricky. "

"Yeah he does and always was. But the thing is,  he never let anyone to ever touch his feaking beloved baby boy. "

"With your words Chunji seems to be some kind of a ert. Its creeping mw out of my bones you know?"

"Did I say chunji is a ert?  I didn't okay? What I am trying to say is that,  he loves Ricky more than anything else in this world.  If anybody or anyone tries to touch him without Chunji's permission then he will die just like in a snap.  Well seems like you are doing fine with Ricky and Chunji didn't find any hole to ripped you then I can be in peace. "

"But I want to know one thing,  why Chunji wanted me to stay away from Ricky? "

"He said that to you? "

"Just yesterday. "

"Tell me brother are you into Changhyun? "

"What are you talking about? "

"There is no freaking straight who didn't fall with that lovely guy.? "

"And? "

"So you're really into him?! Omo!  But it's okay,  just don't letChunji knows or else you're dead.

"Ricky can save me somehow. "

"Oh,  if that happened then Ricky will pay off from your debt. "

"What do you mean? "

"There was this one time when Ricky yell at Chunji for saving a hoobae in their school,  and then chunji dragged Ricky into their car's cabin until the event of punishing we're thru. "

"He can do that to Ricky?."

"He is not a saint you know? Didn't you hear my story earlier? "

"Well,  but I can't see anything that can make Chunji be pissed off  to Ricky. "

"He's pissed off whenever Ricky will defend other people than him. "

"Selfish brat."

"Sure he is. "

 

After that conversation with Dara,  Byunghyun immediately call Ricky thru his phone.  As he was walking down the street he was waiting for the other line to pick up,  "Come on little boy pick up the phone and answer.

Byunghyun is getting impatient with Ricky not picking up not knowing that thru boy was in the pool playing with his hyung like children.  He called the landline to be sure and the maid pick up and call Ricky.

"Ricky ah,  you have a call.  He said he was your classmate Byunghyun. "

"Oh,  really,  what makes him call me.  Okay I'll get it. " he then rise from the pool and get the pgone from the maid,  "Anyeong?  Byunghyun, how are you? "

"What took you so long to answer?  I've been calling on your mobile forever and you're not picking up.  What's up with you?"

"Oh,  sorry for that.  We are in the pool playing.  Why you're calling me again? "

"I'm just a little trouble about you. And... "

"And you shouldn't be interrupting me and my brother when we are having our time together." it's already Chunji who pulled the phone right from his brother's ears and hand.

"Hyung! " it's Ricky feom the background.

"Shut up!  I'm talking to your dearest friend. " Chunji said madly.

Byunghyung's ear suddenly heat up upon hearing Chunji shouting at Ricky and hearing Ricky's almost crying sound. He immediayely dropped down the call and run to Ricky's house.  As he is running at the street,  Chunji is seriously mocking Ricky upon answering a phonecall from Byunghyun.

"Why did you ever answer that call when you are already with me? Aren't you still satisfied tjat you are with your hyung huh? I camt believe that I am not still enough for you. "

"Hyung,  I jusr answer a call but it doesn't mean you're not that enough for me.  Of course you are enoigh for me.  It's just that Byunghyun is my friend and I'm his only friend in our school. "

"It isn't your problem anymore! " then Chunji quickly run inside their house and leaving wet footsteps on the floor thru his room. And slam the door to close it and it roar all over the house.  That creeps Ricky thru his bones.  He barely get up and carefully step to follow his hyung inside but as he is doing his thing Ljoe suddenly appear at their maid's back and quickly pull him in his hands handlinh him a shirt that the guy found on the chair.

"Byunghyun! "

"You better move quickly. I'm taking you away from here. "

"But I need to talk to my hyung. "

"You're not going to do that. "

And before Ricky can barely say anything Ljoe immediately pull him out of the house.  Ricky couldn't say no for he was so stunned with what his friend was doing.  And as they are getting out of the house Chunji was on his window watching how Ljoe takes his brother away from their home.

"You are going to pay for this little Byunghyung. "

 

He tales Ricky somewhere in the coast wearing just those tight shirt and the wet swimming shorts Ricky's wearing. Ricky is gasping for air as they stop in front of a villa.

 

"Hyung,  where are we actually?  I'm really getting cold and I am weak for running?" Ricky said.

"I'm sorry.  I just felt you need to come with me. I heard Chunhee shouting at you from the phone so... "

"So you come and save me right? You don't have too. I'm just about to talk to him when you came. "

"But he might hurt you for that. "

"He won't. He loves me.  And he won't hurt me for the reason that you just called. "

"Like when he hid you in the cabin? Is that a freaking love? "

"How'd you know about that? "

"You don't have to know that. Let's get inside so you can get warm. "

"Okay."

 

Inside the villa,  Ljoe immediately open the heater and then give Ricky a blanket while in feont of a heater. Byunghyun sit by Ricky's side. When he notice that Changhyun is still in cold so he place himself behind Ricky and place him in between his Knesset and hug him tight.  Ricky was surprise but he didn't take himself off to him.

"Byung,  what are you doing? "

"Making you feeling you warm? "

"We already have the heater. "

"But my body is warmer than that machine. "

"Aren't you feeling good? "

"No I'm find.  Why you asking? "

"Because you are resting your head in my shoulder. Hyung used to do that whenever he felt sick or tired. "

"Can't I just rest because I'm happy? "

"Happy?  What makes you happy?"

"Being with you. "

Ricky is somehow surprise with what Ljoe just said.

"Ricky,  I am very happy wheneber I'm with you.  I love the way you move, the way you smile,  the way you talk and most of all the way you call my name.  The sweetest thing ever.  Very thing that's makes me whole.  Makes me love my life and everything I have.  I love you Ricky.  I really do. I don't want you to be away from me. Being part from you makes me weak.  It makes my body being in bed all day and being so lifeless whenever I am thinking about Chunji taking you away from me. "

"You're gay? "

"I don't know.  Bit one thing is for sure,  I don't want to lose you. "

Suddenly,  Byunghyun touches Ricky's face and turn it in his face. Ricky looks slowly with confusions in his eyes towards Ljoe. While the guy behind him was looking at him with such love and care for him. "Byunghyun... "

And suddenly Ljoe's lips touch Ricky's lips slowly. Their eyes close, feeling those simple kisses.  Slowly but surely sweet and warm not like the way Chunji and him kissing so intensely. Those skinships and kissing with such passion gave Ricky such assurance of being cared by Ljoe. As it is getting long enough,  Ricky immediately pulled himself from Ljoe's arms and stands up. Ljoe looked at him with those eyes begging to come back in his arms.

"This is not right.  Let's go back to the citu.  Bring me back to my hyung. "

"what?! " Ljoe stands up quickly,  " Why do I have to do that?! I won't take you there unless you tell me why you are enduring those lonely relationship with your brother. "

"Because hyung loves me! He told me that just this morning. He told me the things that you said to me just now. "

"He kissed you the way I did? "

"No. It was more intense.  More... "

"More erted act than what I just did with passion and not with ual intuition. "

"How could you said that in front of me?  He is my brother,  my lover. "

"Changhyun! Your lover? How you even said that to me when kissed me the way I have kissed you.  The passion burning in between us.  The passion that had flowed from us like riber that we both don't want to end"

"You're lying! "

"I'm not lying! You know that I am telling the damn truth! I am telling real score between us! "

"Shut up! I love my hyung and I will always love him because.."

"What?!  Because he did choose you to be part of his family?! Damn it Ricky! It isn't the right thing to choose someone to love. You must choose someone you really love than to choose someone just because you owe him your life! "

Ricky break down into tears that puts him down to his knees and cry loudly like a child. Ljoe come to him and hug him with all the love he has inside him until Changhyun pass out and fall asleep. Ljoe carried him upstairs and lay him to bed and pulls in a blanket to cover Ricky who was in cold. As he was sleeping, Ljoe lay beside him and stare at the sleeping angel beside him. The smile cannot be erase from his face as he is brushing the boy's hair. It is like he is cuddling a baby in the bed. Until the sun came up,  Byunghyun was still there staring at Ricky. Ricky found Byunghyun smiling at him as he look upon him.

"You didn't sleep aren't you? "

Ljoe just smiled at him.

"Stop smiling like you are with all the energy inside you,  you know? "

"I do. Seeing you waking up beside me makes my body charge in full you know. "

Ricky was surprise with what Byunghyun said and quickly sit up and look behind his blanket looking at his bottom.

"What are you looking for? "

"I just checked if you did something to me. "

"What!? You think I will take advantage of your weakness? Wow!  I might be in love with you but I am not a ert you know!"

"Just verifying you know too? "

And they both burst into laughter. For days or weeks they stayed at that villa having their time alone. Being sweet to each other while maintaining that friendship without any pressure with each other. They do kiss occasionally but that's just when their eyes met and the passion used to pull them in gravity.  Though it was long it wouldn't be as intense or ual gravity.

Chunji in the other hand was getting impatient with Ricky's lost. He was in hunt for Byunghyung. He will make him pay taking away his brother and the one he loves,  the one who he never let anyone touch or take away from him. So he did get his revenge to Byunghyun's family. He made them pay. Chunji take off all their contracts from the Lee family company. The family easily felt the heavy effect of what Chunji have done.

 

"It's Chunhee who made this happened! I don't know why is he aftering your brother but honestly I'm getting pissed off to Byunghyun. He's been nowhere to be found sinve when?! Two weeks ago? Where could he possibly be? Even his cards is not moving so nobody from my investigator can find him. " the father said.

"Appa, I think Byunghyun got something good explanation about it. We just need to wait for him and while doing that we better do something to prevent the next hit from Chunhee. " Dara answered.

"Tell me,  what is your brother up to? What did your brother do to make him pay this way? "

"They are boys Appa. There are only two things that can broke their silence,  money or love. "

"It isn't for money,  so it's about love. Damn boy, he should just choose what is nobody's own. "

"Appa let him choose what he wants. What can makes him happy.  Let that fight be boys over boys not with the family. Let's focus upon. This business and not to Byunghyun.  Chunhee won't hurt us, and Byunghyun will find ways. "

"I hope he will. As soon as possible. "

Ljoe wake up alone in bed. He used to hug Ricky before sitting up and go down the stairs and prepare for breakfast. He quickly get up and jump out of bed knowing Ricky wasn't there with him. It is the first time he hasn't see Ricky in his side sleeping since they runaway. He immediately came down running at the stairs and he heard a voice coming from the kitchen,  singing,  it's Ricky preparing for breakfast.  Byunghyun loosen up his breath due to his worries.  He slow step closer to Ricky who's facing the stove and back hug him at his waist.

"Oh! Byung, you are awake. How's your sleep? "

"Fine since the first day we we're here. "

Ricky smiled and Ljoe tighten his embrace and rest his head at Changhyun's back.

"What's the problem?'"

"I just miss you this morning when I woke up. "

"Really? We are always together. How can you still miss me? "

"I always miss you even though you here with me I still miss you. Everytime I just want to be with you. "

"Are you going to sing? Because honestly that words Can be good lyrics."

"Aist.. I wonder why I have chose you when all you do was to be so sarcastic whenever I'm being romantic. "

"Uh! " and then Ricky take Ljoe embrace from his waist, fave the guy and push him little hard,  "So you're regreting it huh!? Better bring me home you littlest dog!"

Ljoe suddenly burst into laughter after hearing those words and looking at Ricky's annoyed face. Not so long Byunghyun come close to Ricky and hug the boy again, "I'm just joking you know. And even you insist on getting out of here,  I will always take you back. " and it ended with kisses and smiles.

 

At the city

 

"Chunhee, nobody can't tell where they really are,  but I heard from Byunghyun's neighbor he got a friend name Naeun from the all girls highschool... "

"Queen Park highschool. " a smirk from Chunji's face came up.

That very same day, Chunji come to the Queen Park Highschool alone standing in frint of the school's gate leaning his bottom back at his black car.  Every girl who comes out from the school looks and trying to get Chunji's attention,  and Chunji gives them winks,  waves and smiles. When Naeun came out from the gate Chunji quickly move and stands up pretty handsome and face Naeun that is really surprise and turning so red.

 

"Hi! " Chunji greeted the girl that blushing out of him.

"A- are you talking to me? "surprised Naeun asked.

"Hey! Is there anybody else here I am talking too?"

"A-  a- I don't know why are you talking to me? I don't really know you personally."

"But I do know you,  though from afar. "

"What do you mean? "

"I've been lurking here for many days now because I want to see you.  But it looks like you didn't pay attention to me. So I am making some move you know. Mm... can you go out with me like for a date? " and he did his killer wink to the overwhelmed teenager. "

"Y-yes,  I will come with you. "

That same night Naeun had such great time with Chunji. Surely Chunji knows how to make the girls be hook to him. Her looks at Chunji gave such assurance to the boy that he already got into her. For three days,  Chunji constantly dating Naeun until a night come that he finally got her to lie sith him in his room and make out. Naeun did gave her ity to Chunji. And when the morning comes, he takes her to their home. While in the car, he unnoticeably injected the questions to where he can find Byunghyun.

"So I am the first,  but is there anybody else who you love the same way? "

"Huh? Mm... there once this one boy who fell in love before but then he left me for his family's wish. "

"And? So it means you once became Romeo and Juliet inreal life? "

Naeun burst to laugh.

"What? Okay as you we're laughing,  let me ask you this question,  we just used to spend time in my place, but does you and that man you are talking about have some private place? And what's his name again? "

"Byunghyun. Lee Byunghyun,  that's his name. "

"Oh, the prince of deck of cards. "

"You know him? Well,  who doesn't?"

"So the love nest? "

"It's not a love nest! Well,  he does have his hiding place somewhere in the coast. "

From there,  Chunji finally smells victory finding Ljoe. That same afternoon,  while Ricky and Ljoe was playing on the beach, Chunji with his goons went to see them and take Ricky back.

"Hyung! " a loud and shocked tone coming from as his brother and it's gang was all around them.

Ljoe quickly pull Ricky to his side and hold him tighter.  "So what's bring you here? " Ljoe bravely asked.

"Oh Ljoe,  seems like you already forgotten to bring my namdongsaeng back to me aren't you? "a smirk came up Chunji's face that gave Ricky goosebumps all over his body.

It's hiss brother add he knows quite best what he can do to both of, most likely when he is with CAP. "Hyung,  please don't hurt Ljoe. Please I am begging you. " Ricky cried.

"No. Of course not. Not until you we're with me. Will you come here, here with your Hyung,  with me my little brother. " Chunji said while reaching his hand to Ricky.

"Ricky ah, go back to your hyng,  now. " CAP said.

"No! He won't. He'll be staying with me. He won't be going back to you. " Ljoe defend.

And the guys from behind come closer and hit Ljoe from his back. "Byunghyun! " immediately Ricky hugged Ljoe who's facing the ground now while bleeding.

"I'm fine. I will be fine. "a slow and weak answer from Ljoe.

"Ri-cky-a...come to me now... " Chunji saying in tune with his head swinging to it.

"Hyung, why? "a very sad sound from Changhyun.

"Changhyun, don't come to him. Let me fix this. " Ljoe in his weakest form ever.

And as Chunji plays a song the guys beat Ljoe in unison while CAP is hugging Ricky taking him away from Byunghyun. Ljoe who's weaker that ever,  tried to give his hand reaching Ricky's who was being captured by CAP.

"Ri-ricky..." Ljoe capturing his breathe in between beat.

"Byunghyun! Byunghyun! Let me go CAP please! Byunghyun! "a helpless shout coming from Ricky.

When Cap finally reach Chunji's place, he released Changhyun and Chunhee just looked at his brother down straight where Ricky was sitting in tears watching Ljoe being in pain and cant even stand up while still enduring all the hits coming from Cap now. "Tell me Changhyun, you like gangster movies right? See it inreal life my dear dongsaeng. Watch it very carefully how I rip him off to pieces. " Chunji saying straight while enjoying the scene.

Ricky stands up and face his brother with tears,  "Hyung I'm coming with you. Just please tell them to stop. Please,  pleasse I'm begging you. He might just die by those hits. He is bleeding to much. Please,  please,  please, Chunhee Hyung please. "

"You sure coming with me? "

"Y-yes, I'm coming with you, just please release him. Hyung, please. "

Chunji ask for his brother's hand Ricky give it to him. They walk turning their back Chunji signaled the gang to stop. Ljoe was left in pain without any force to stop Ricky who's looking back at him with tears, "Changhyun." and he passed out.

 

Ricky and Chunji arrived at their home exactly 7pm in the evening. Ricky is all out of energy and can't barely made a step to climb the stairs and go to his room.

"I already told the maid to prepare a hot bath for you for you will be coming home tonight. And everything is set even the dinner. Just clean up and I will be waiting for you at the dining, Miri Imo will come and eat with us,  so be prepared for her tight hug. " Chunji said as Ricky is not paying attention as he is walking up the stairs.

In the bathroom, he was lying at the hot bathe there was already prepared for him. His mind doesn't seemed to be in the very good state as he is bubbling the water.

After almost half an hour, Chunji came out from his room prepared as their aunt Miri is almost running climbing the stairs.

"Imo, why are running at the stairs? You might get hurt if you don't take precautions. "Chunji said.

"I came here immediately as soon as my secretary said that Ricky was home. Where did he lurk huh? Did Ihe tell you why he runaway from us? " a very concern Miri imo asking Chunji.

The teenager just pull out a smirk, "Don't worry imo,he's fine. And he didn't runaway, somebody abducted him. And I gave that person alesson that he won't forget. Better check him out, maybe he's done bathing. " and Chunji goes down the leaving his aunt in questions.

Without any hesitation,  the woman enter Ricky's room,  finding the boy is sitting in front of the mirror. He is as silent as the log being carried by the heavy river flow. It broke her heart seeing Ricky that way.

"Ricky, how are you? " Miri asked.

Ricky looked at him with such lonely eyes, a teary ones. Until she hug him from the back and pulling and it's back as he is sobbing in tears.

"Everything will be alright. Let's all wait for the right time honey. You will be happy again. For now, we better let your brother be at peace. "

Chunji place foods in Ricky's plate as they eat dinner. There isn't any good laughs but Ricky try to smile to make his brother satisfied. At bed time,  Chunji laid along at Ricky's bed. He hugged him very tight. Ricky didn't mind it, he still at his back not saying anything.

"Ricky... I am very happy to have you back. "

He didn't reply.

"Hyung will be upset not being answered by you,  my baby. "

"Hyung, I'm just tired. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Can I just hug you? "

"Do what you want, Hyung. "

For days Ricky didn't smile nor say anything about his feelings or to Chunji. For days, Byunghyun sleeps at the hospital with all the wounds. Two weeks have pass before Ljoe finally woke up from a long sleep.

"Changhyun... Changhyun...Changhyun!" Ljoe shouting Ricky's name as he woke up in vain.

"Oh, it's good to know your awake. " Dara said.

"Where am I?  Where's Changhyun? Where is he?"

"Better relax. And don't ever say his name when appa and omma arrive. They didn't really know why Chunji did this to you. They didnt you we're gay"

"You know where did Chunji bring Ricky? Is he alright? Did he hurt him? I just want to know. "

"He's alright. Chunji didn't hurt him, actually they are both attending many social parties. They seemed to be okay. And... " a cut sentence from Dara as Miri came to the scene.

"Ms. Miri Kyeon. What are you doing here? " Byunghyun asked.

"I am glad you are safe and awake. " Miri answered.

"She's always here since we found you wounded at the street. "Dara explained.

"I know everything about you and Changhyun. I know wht Chunji have doneto you. I knkw everything Byunghyun and I am really sorry. "

"Noona leave us. I want to talk to her alone. "

And Dara left the room.

"What do you know about me and Ricky? What do you know about your nephew's mad mind? Wht do you know about his agenda and real intention to Ricky? Tell me what do you really know? Tell me. "

"I know that you are mad about Chunji and his ways of protecting Ricky. "

"Ljoe smirk with annoyance "protecting? Who the hell he's protecting to whom? Ricky and I love each other. We take care of each other. We are happy together, but because of his selfishness we are dragged in different places and enduring these pain inside us. " Ljoe cried.

"I know. And Ricky was living and failing to smile miserably. Ljoe, now that you are feeling okay, just mere time, I will be getting my plans done for you, for Ricky and for Chunji. Everything will be at it's place, so you must recover immediately if you really love my eojoka. Get better, before anything worse happened."

 

From behind, Miri imo is sealing a deal with the Ryu family about marriage.

"So I heard, we are dealing with the same problem towards these children. "Mr. Ryu said to Miri.

"Yes. And I want to make it right. " Miri said.

"Better, all we have to do is to fix this without any hints coming out to make them back out from this deal. "

"Yes, I will make sure of it. "

Weeks after he woke up, the doctor immediately release Ljoe because of his fast recovery. It's only Ricky in his mind, nothing more nothing less.

"So what keeps you going saeng? "

"Don't asked me such stupid question as that noona. You know the answer. "

"So the plan? "

"I don't really know what that woman have in her mind fof me and Changhyun, but I will trust her if it's the only thing that can make me happy."

"You really love that lovely boy. How I wish you could be out with him sometime now. "

 

Chunji was really happy being with Ricky, finally Ricky already picked up himself out of misery knlwing that Byunghyun already went out of the hospital. He was fine even though they are part from each other.

While buying some drinks at the store Chunji found a girl inside his car where in she is hiding.

"What are you doing here?! Who the he'll are you? " Chunji said in surprised finding an unknown girl in the back seat of his car.

"Shhhh... just drive. " the girl said.

"What? Get out. "

"Drive, isaid just drive they're coming! "

Chunji looks out the front of his car and saw men lookinh for something or someone.

"Drive faster. I'll get out when we reach the highway. I promise."

"Fine. "

When finLly the have pass few blocks away from that place, the girl immediately went on the front sit with Chunji.

"Gamsanghamnida." the girl said with a smile.

"Wait, are you? Are you the daughter of the Ryu family? "

"Huh? You know me? Well yes, I am. My name is Hwayoung."

"What are yoj doing I my car honestly? And who's those men following you? "

"They are my bodyguards. "

"You runaway from them? "

"You runaway from them? "

"No, not from them. I'm running away from my father. "

"Wae? "

"He wanted me to marry a guy from his business partner's side. "

Chunji smirk a little. "he will still fine you somehow. "

"I'll make sure that he'll won't find anyway to make me do what he wants. "

"Mmm, so what do you want to do now while you are still free? "

"You asking me? If icome to answer you, will you take me there? "

"My pleasure."

 

As Chunji is having a good time with a new friend, Aunt Miri  call Byunghyun.

"Anyeong? "Byunghyun said.

"You better hurry and go to the airport now. Ricky and I will be there as soon as possible. Prepare your things up. Let nobody know what you are up too, okay? "

"Fine. " and he hungry up. He then prepare his things and sneak out of their house with his passport.

While in Miri's side, she immediately call Ricky who's very unaware of what was happening.

"Imo, where are we going? "

"Just trust me. "

"Why did you bring my clothes? Are you gling to take me in your place? Does Chunji Hyung knows about it? He might get upset if he find me out of the house along with my things. "

"Do to worry about it, I'll be taking care of that thing. What important is youwill be happy again. "

 

Not an hour have pass and they have arrived at the airport.  They check in and found Ljoe standing at window looking at the airplanes that's taking off.

"Byunghyun. Byunghyun!"Ricky exclaimed. He run tohim and hugged him tight. "Byunghyun I miss you."

"Changhyun... I miss you too. " very emotional Ljoe said.

"Your flight will be just an hour from now. Both of you should takegood care. Ricky, the place is set fof your logging at New York. You already know how to get in my place right? " Miri said wit abright smile towards  the two and Ricky smiled back and run immediately  to his aunt and give her a hug. "I will miss this tight hug from you my lovely boy. Don't forget to remember me alright? "

"I will always remember you imo. Thanks a lot. "

"you better go now. I will take care of Chunji."

 

Chunji for the first time went home in the morning. It's already 10am and he found Miri in the living room waiting for him.

"Where have you been?"

"Imo! "and he hug her,  "Just have some good time with my new friend. "

"Friend? "suddenly she throw a spread sheet of newspaper in the table.

Chunji look at it and see the photo of him and Hwayoung coming in and out of the hotel.

"Friend? That's what friend means to you? Chunji! You know who that girl was? "

"Ryu Hwayoung. "a vain answer from Chunji.

"Exactly! Now tell me, why are you together? And in all of the place you'll be caught coming in and out of the hotel. What gotten into your mind huh?! You know how strict Ryu Joongmoo as a father and as businessman. What will you do if he suddenly appear here huh? "

"There is nothing going on between meander Hwayoung. It was just media carnival to expose us and deal us in trouble. "

"Trouble won't be trouble if you are not doing it. Now, fix this or you will need to face your mother and your father in death with such shame. "

 

In the end, Chunji didn't afford to look for Ricky for he was being bothered by the Chairman Ryu and now, he and Hwayoung is both facing such trouble about there so called engagement.

 

"You brought me into trouble. You bratt." Chunji said to Hwayoung as they are in the table facing the visitors of their engagement party.

"As if I really want to marry you. " Hwayoung answered with fake smile towards the visitors.

 

While in New York, Byunghyun and Changhyun made their vows according to law. They married each other and planned their future for their family.

"I think we should have our babies. " Changhyun said.

"No one of us can carry them inside. " Ljoe replied.

"Surrogate. We need to find two women and make them surrogate. "

"Two? Cant we just have one? "

"I want twins, but I want it to be from you and me. "

"Sometimes I really wanted to have by myself you know? "

Ricky slaps  Ljoe at the shoulder, "I want kids. And by kids, it means more than one. "

Ricky pouted due to annoyance and Byunghyun hug him from the back and kiss him in his neck. "You're too cute when you're doing that. "

Ricky turn his face at Ljoe, "Liar. "

"I'm not lying. "and he kisses Changhyun in the lips and made it really passionate until they have land on the bedroom.

 

The end...

 

 

 

 

 

i just hope you enjoy it. a new story from this one will be oout next week. it is a sequel...hope you will go and check it too. i am really open for your opinion and most of all about your comments. thank you!