Moon Sign Part 1

B.A.P Astrology

 

The Moon represents our deepest personal needs, our basic habits and reactions, and our unconscious. 

Where the Sun acts, the Moon reacts. How do we instinctively react or respond to problems? What do we feel we need for a sense of security? Look to the Moon in your natal chart for answers. 

 

Yongguk and Youngjae's Moon Sign: Gemini

Witty and charming, Gemini Moon is fun and pleasant to hang out with. Their twin aspect also makes them moody and irritable, though. If you can put up with the constant switch from one to the other, you will find that they are very interesting people to be around. They like to have a hand in everything, are usually well-informed and are the basis for the saying "curiosity killed the cat." Gemini Moon needs a lot of stimulation to keep their interest. They are either, talking, reading or thinking. They never stop. They get bored easily. You may notice they are somewhat restless, and may worry incessantly or appear to be perpetually nervous. Since they are more likely to reason things than feel them, they are capable of handling anxiety, worry and sorry better than others.

Gemini Moon is a great organizer, even though inside they may be unsettled. While they are very open-minded, their ability to make a decision suffers for it. Even so, the versatility and adaptability that they have is an exceptional trait. Monotony is their worst fear. They prefer change and adventure. 
If they have a problem, they want to talk it out. They like to analyze their problems, which can make them look detached. In fact, they may feel more comfortable talking about their feelings than experiencing them. Because of this, it is common for this Sign to often feel misunderstood. If you have a friend with a Moon Sign Gemini, they will want to help you solve your problems in the fastest, most clever way they can manage. Be prepared to be peppered with questions so they can get all the facts.

When in a relationship, they are loyal and loving. Their problem is that those they may be attracted to physically may not stimulate them intellectually, and vice versa. While they don't like being tied down and demand a certain amount of freedom, once they have made up their mind to commit, they're in it for the long haul. Unfortunately, even to those who know them well, the Moon in Gemini person comes off as fickle.

 

Daehyun's Moon Sign: Libra

Libra Moon does not like to be alone. They thrive in a partnership. Many will get married young (remember when Daehyun said he wanted to marry the earliest ;) ) or choose to move in with someone. In order to facilitate this, they may make a lot of concessions to their partner in order to keep the peace. They are social, sympathetic and they love a rousing debate. They need someone they can feel an intellectual and emotional rapport with.

Charming and attractive, they are often found flirting. (Daehyun is a flirt!)

WATCH THIS:

They are usually very gentle and refined in their manners. They make friends easily, and may be fickle.

They love their family and home, though it may not be openly apparent to all. They are affectionate and encouraging to those around them. They seem to attract more than their share of good and bad situations with legal matters, life-changing decisions and partners. They like the arts and have very aesthetic tastes. Libra Moon may be a bit forgetful, and they don't cope well with violence or aggression.

 

Jongup's Moon Sign: Taurus

Taurus Moon likes the familiar instead of the exotic. They will be prepared to put up with just about anything to preserve this familiar sense of security. Strong-willed, they are set in their ways. They want to create a solid, comfortable existence so they feel secure and happy.
Moon in Taurus is steady, and makes those near them feel comforted. They can be very conservative and set in their ways. Sociable, Moon Sign Taurus loves companionship. They are emotionally balanced, and like to finish one thing before starting another.

The Taurus Moon Sign is very romantic. They are affectionate and are faithful and unwavering, warm and sentimental. They are sensuous and love the good life. They will stand by their mates even through the worst of times. Their loyalty is a quality to treasure, although they have been known to test their relationships to see if they will survive a challenge. They are gentle, thoughtful and kind. They like quiet reflection, good music and gourmet food. They prefer people who offer the same level of energy and sincerity than those who may be well-connected financially.

Slow to forget, they are also slow to forgive. While they are demanding of their friends and partners, they hold themselves to the same standards. They are not very familiar with the concept of compromising.

Taurus Moon is self-reliant and independent. They like to spend lavishly at times, but can be rather miserly at others. There is no middle ground. They are charming and diplomatic, and make unselfish parents.