Huuuh... All believe I am nerd

Arrogant Playboy & Stubborn SCHOOL nerd Fell in love

A/N

Hohohohoho~~ 1st chappie!! hihihi~~

Please love it!! I am doin' my best!!

and here is a gif I done but the problem.. I clicked something wrong o.o

so now it is weird at a start but later goes how I wanted hehehhehehe~~!!

 


 

 

 

 

 

*Flash Back*

 

"You couldn't do what you needed so now you need to do your punishment!!" all screamed in happiness

 

"OH MY GOOOD!! NO!! I WILL NOT DO THAT!!"

 

"or you need to scream that tomorrow at our new school" all laughed and only you were pouting

 

"Please~~ Can you change to even... I can be  normal me at a outside!! PLEASE!!" you were begging them

 

"no, and no!!" they said but they couldn't take it anymore because you were like not letting them go and biting them.

 

"I will not leave you guys to go home!! I WILL NEVER if they can't even change that to that!!" you were biting them very HARD.

 

"Ok Ok" one of them screamed and you finaly leave them

 

"you promissed!!" you said and you brighten a little

 

"but you don't need to forget you will be a nerd at school" at that sentence you became sad

 

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

"Oh goosh~~ the hell day came!!" you were screaming at your house. All maids ran from the 1st floor to you. 

 

"something happened?! HELL?!" all maids stared at you.

 

You looked at them and you couldn't help but scream because you never like to show your self looking like a sleepy monkey who is lying on a bed.

 

They just "Woops... miss... sorry.."

 

"GO OUT!!!" you screamed once again because they had like no mind to go out

 

They imediatly went out and you were sighing in relief.

 

*Now I need to go... Huuuh... I wish no one will believe that I am nerd.. Maybe than my friends would say I can stop acting* You thought

 

***

 

"Hahahaahhahaah!! Look, new nerd came here!!!" "Wow~~ is it like 3d nerd in our school now?"

 

"Wuaaaa~~ I think I have a friend now!!" Screamed one weird looking boy and ran to you "can we be friends, like nerd and nerd, did you ever play th-" he was cutted off. "hehehe... no.." you said and you went stright to your friends which you saw already were a like one of the most popular people ever. But you knew that it would happen.. Infinite.. they are singers...

 

*omg... huuuuh, all believe I am nerd* you screamed in your head

 

"Yah~~ Myungsoo!! Dongwoo, Sungjong!! Woohyun, OKKOKOKK just INFINITE!! will not you say hi to me, to your old friend?!?!" you screamed at them with a smile and they ran to you.

 

"omg, is it you, realy you??" Sungjong said to you with awkward smile.

 

"yeah~~ I couldn't believe it is me in my own when I looked at a mirror" you said with rolling your eyes and you felt a weird aura around you. You saw all gossiping.

 

"Oh no... I knew it would happen" you took Jaeyun and ran to your new class.

 

"AAAAAAAH~move move moeve!" you were running at a hall you never saw before but you still found your class.

 

You opened a door and

 

"Woooohoo~~ fuuun!!" your friend enjoyed how you were riding her at your back.

 

All looked at you and Jaeyun when you opened the door and she screamed that.

 

 

"weirdos" said one cute boy and blinked few times. With that all laughed

 

*Oh my god... again my idiot friend made stupid situation* you thought and you went to the middle of the class. 

 

"I am Minju and nice to meet all of you2 You said coldly but the class was weird.

 

"You forgot one thing!! you are nerd!!" said that same boy..

 

Yeah you forgot that you were a nerd for some seconds.

 

"oh right.. yeah~~ and I am a nerd~~" *omg, how embarrassing!!* you thought and looked down.

 

"she is realy weird" all began to gossip

 

"oh guys sorry I am weird~~!" you said and all gaze was on you

 

*~~ how are nerds acting! I DUNNO!!!* you were going crazy and like this your day began.

 

 

After some minuts of awkwardness your new teacher came in to your class

 

"oh~ Are you Mrs. Kim Minju and you are Mrs. Jung Jaeyun" your teacher asked you 2 and you nodded.

 

"call me Mr. Lee" he said and pointed one of places

 

"Minju sit there and Jaeyun sit there please"

 

You two nodded and !! you must to sit with a boy who was all the time saying not so good words about you.

 

*how I want to take a hammer and hit his head and than , and than!!* you were exploding.

 

You took out your ear phones and put it in your ears becasue you don't wanted to hear him talk.

 

*woooohooo~~ BAP comeon!! One shot!!! hahahahahaha!! MOHAHAHAHHA!!* you were thinking like you were screaming it in your head 

 

BUT you were feeling weird. You looked around and all were looking at you with their 2 pairs of widened eyes.

 

You took out you earphones, *is there something on my face?!* you thought but when you looked left that boy looked at you and whispered *you are fan of BAP?* and he laughed.

 

*how did you know?* you whispered him back

 

"you just screamed BAP come on!! one shot!!" he said to you and laughed again.

 

Your face became red as tomato and you couldn't take it anymore. you looked down and sighed 

 

*Great~~ what should I do now~~* you said it i your mind


 

A/N

EMBARRASSING >.<

rememeber to UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT ;P