Dorm

The Hard Life of a Korean Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung~ I'm bored~" Peniel whined for the upteenth time.

"Oh my gosh, Peniel! Just go hit some policeman and you won't be bored anymore!" Changsub exclaimed, annoyed. 

We were currently stuck at our dorm after Peniel and Sungjae managed to find a way to sneak R21 video games past the eyes of our new managaer, Mr Lee. Now we were all stuck under 'house arrest' while the others went to school.

"Its not my fault Sungjae wanted those games!" Peniel accused the absent Sungjae.

"ITS BOTH YOUR FAULTS FOR EVEN TRYING!" Changsub roared. "WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE...A MONTH YET AND THIS HAPPENS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"ITS NOT LIKE ITS O OR ANYTHING!" Peniel raised his voice. "YOU EVEN WANTED TO TRY IT!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS RATED!"

"OLD MAN!!"

"WHAT THE-!" Changsub got up from his place on the floor and charged towards the younger. 

"Okay, okay, okay..." I stepped in and blocked Changsub from reaching Peniel. "Can we just go through these next few days in peace? 

"No peace with Mr. Hothead." Peniel muttered.

"Peniel. Apologise to your hyung. Now." I told him sternly. "I don't care if you guys don't use honorifics in USA but this is Korea, so be respectful please."

Peniel grew silent. "Fine. Sorry." He went into a room and slammed the door. 

"Changsub." I turned to face the glowering guy in the corner.

"F**k off."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter