HIS SIDE

That Evening

  

  Tired from those late night practices of them, he still managed to walk towards the nearest store from their building. Wearing a very thick sweater and a scarf that covers almost half of his face to prevent cold from penetrating his body and to avoid recognition from his fans. As he is walking, he can't help but reminisce those childhood imaginations of his. It was exactly like what his positioon is now. Years have already passed by and he can't still believe the position he is standing right now, a world superstar. He shook his head, preventing tears to fall, as he entered the store to buy something to eat for him and s. As he scanned the racks of snacks, somebody caught his attention. A pretty, petite foreign-looking lady is standing in front of a poster, HIS poster to be exact, while clutching her fist to her heart while suppressing her soft giggles. He can't help but be amazed and smile at her cute actions. She is, indeed, a fangirl. And he is, really, attracted to her, a fangirl. Thiugh he can't figure out the reason why, he still felt that tingling sensation in his heart while watching her. He spent a thrift amount of time just observing, watching every move she takes until he noticed that she is already heading to the counter with a drink in her hands. She bowed at the cashier before walking away the stall. He can't help but to follow her, his body says, ask for her name and her number. But he should not, his mind says, since he is already a well-known singer. Fans will surely recognize him easily  through his voice so he just followed her through his eyes. Praying that they may meet again someday, somehow. There and then, he went back inside the store and get all the foods his co-members nagged at him. He was a bit irritated as their voices of commands passed through his mind, but, remembering the lady he just saw at that store, he can't help but smile. As he was walking back to their practice room, his mind won't stop imagining things, the possible situations that may lead for the meet again. He, again, smiled at his thought so as his heart.

 

    "Who said only fans imagine things?" He chuckled as he mumbled those words.

 

 

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

How's it? Any comments? Criticisms? :)