HER SIDE

That Evening

  /One WINTER NIGHT\

 

 Wandering around the neighborhood, she kept on observing and examining any structures that she can see. No matter what it is, gorgeous or not, her face still tells that she is amused. She is just there to familiarize her new home. After years of studying, she had graduated and got her dream job at her dream place, the hometown of Hallyu, South Korea. Smiling like an idiot, she is reminiscing all the hardships that she had through and can't believe that she really had achieved it. No wonder why she can still walk outside despite of the very low temperature outside. She is still 'daydreaming' when something caught her attention. She immediately went to that place where that 'something' is posted. Lots of posters of her beloved is scattered across the long glass walls of the convenience store that she just entered. Unknowingly, she had already have her eyes pasted, almost like literally, on those glass walls, clenching her fist to her chest, biting her lips to lessen the sound of the giggles that she is producing. She doesn't care what other people may think of her, the important thing is that she can stare at him longer in a bigger size. It is not like that she haven't seen those pictures of his, in fact she have thousands of them in her laptop. But, seeing it in a public place is awesome.

 After a while of staring, she decided to buy a warm drink so that she can ask for a favor without much guilt in her conscience. As she approached the cashier at her desk, she asked if she  can have one of those posters. The cashier just smiled and bowed at her as she hand her the drink that she bought. Though disappointed, she still left the store with a huge smile plastered in her face, full of hope that there will be a right time that she can face him, or even work with him, and all those dreams a fangirl can create in her own world of rainbows. She walked steadily, heading home while still in deep thought of her fantasies.