Chapter : 17

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

After the warm shower, you used your clothes then walked out of your room, sniffing because of the clogged nose you have. You looked around and went to Luhan's room. "Hm, should i knock? I might be disturbing him." You thought while mumbling to yourself. "Maybe not" You mumbled then walked down the stairs, heading to the living room. Coincidentally, Luhan opened the door and spotted you. "Hey Hayul, where are you going?" He said as he catched up to you walking down the stairs. "I'm going to watch a movie in the movie room, wanna join?" You said with a smile as you looked at Luhan. "Yea sure, that sounds great. What movie?" Luhan asked as he walked beside you, heading to the movie room. "Hm, I feel like watching Titanic somehow." You said while giggling. "Titanic? I thought you don't like to watch movies that has crying and drama in it." Luhan chuckled as he slide his hands in the side pockets of his sweat pants.

 

"Ya, how did you know that?" You turned to look at Luhan. "Your Suho Oppa." Luhan stated and chuckled a bit. "Aigoo, oppa really love telling my secrets to everyone." You pouted a bit and folded your arms. "Hey don't worry, he only told me and i'll keep my mouth shut." Luhan said as he made a zip motion over his mouth. You glanced at him as he made the motion and giggled. Luhan smiled when you giggled. When the two of you walked into the movie room, you switched on the lights and walked to the disc rack. "Luhan Oppa, can you help turn on the switches in the control room please?" You asked while you were looking for the Titanic dvd. "Yea sure." Luhan nodded and went to the control room, turning all the switches on. "Found it!" You said as you walked to the control room where Luhan was. "Put this in, I'll go get us some popcorn." You ordered as you gave him the dvd then you walked to the popcorn machine, filling a bowl full with sweet caramel popcorns. "Yes Ma'am." Luhan replied with a small chuckle and placed the dvd in its player.

 

Carrying the bowl of popcorn in your arm, you walked to Luhan and grabbed on his arm, walking to the third row from the front. "Sit oppa~" You said and sat down in the middle seat. Luhan followed you and nodded, he took the vacant seat beside you. You had the remote in your hand, you placed the bowl of popcorns in middle of you and Luhan. You pressed the play button on the remote and started taking piece by piece of popcorn in your mouth while watching. So did Luhan. While you were watching the movie, Luhan glanced at your hand as it was open, he slowly placed his on yours, lacing his fingers to yours. You felt a hand holding on yours. You realized it and glanced at Luhan. Your cheeks turned pinkish. 'He's holding my hand. What should i do?! Pull away? Let Him? Hayul, think!' You shouted in your thoughts. You nibbled your lower lip gently while watching the movie. 'If she response, she like me. If she pulls away, she just wants us to stay as friends. Hayul, please response.' Luhan thought in his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Hayul's reaction going to be?

Response or Pull away?

Stay tuned to the next chapter to know ;)