The Prom Night

HIGHSCHOOL TIME WITH YOU
*Bom's Pov* Today is the Prom night.I am already dressed up and i am waiting for Seunghyun to pick me up.After couple of minutes Seunghyun finally arrived. I opened the door for him and he looked really SURPRISED. *Seunghyun's Pov* The moment Bom open the door,i was really surprised.How can she be that beautiful?!She is a beautiful girl behind those nerdy glasses.I was really caught up by her beauty that i didn't realise that i've been staring at her for minutes. *Is there something on my face, Seunghyun?Why are u staring at me like that??*she asked. *Oh!Sorry.Shall we go now?*I said as i extended my hand for her.She gladly accept it and we made our way to my car.I open the passenger seat for her and get inside the driver seat.After a couple minutes of drjving we finally arrived. We entered the place only to be welcomed by gaps, thats when realization hit me we both were not wearing glasses.We made our way to the table and sit and order some drinks. The dancing music for pairs suddenly opened.Should i or not??I decided to ask her. * Shall we dance??*I asked. She slightly blushed but nodded. I held her hand and go to the dancing floor.We danced to the music and after a couple of minutes we went back to our table. We do not have anything to do and we both are not familiar to proms or parties so we decided to go back.