1/1

Walk

Their fingers touched, ever so briefly. Jongup felt the same, strange, tingly sensation again.

Daehyun jerked his fingers slightly towards the younger male’s hand again.

The contact was repeated several times, before  Daehyun let a small, short, seemingly impatient breath and opted to grab Jongup’s hand entirely.

The next thing the younger boy knew, his face was burning a fiery red.

He quickly shifted his black mask to hide his cheeks, though his eyes were giving him away, shining brightly from happiness.

Daehyun was looking to the side, pretending to look cool and whatever. Deep down, his heart was thumping wildly; not being able to believe that he actually took the younger’s hand and even intertwined their fingers fully.

He secretly marveled at how soft his hands were. He thought that they might be rough honestly, from all the dancing that the younger has been doing. Or even full of tense muscles.

But no, they were really, really soft.

Jongup hesitantly squeezed Daehyun’s hand, sending a jolt through the older male.

Daehyun’s eyes widened briefly, and snuck a look to the side.

Jongup was carefully swinging their connected hand from back to front, head bent down slightly.

Daehyun thought it was beyond adorable; the way those eyes were crinkled in that beautiful eye-smile he loved.

His heart was b with so much warmth and anticipation, it threatened to overflow. Daehyun wanted so badly, he yearned…for more.

But he had to take this slow, their new relationship was fragile, after all.

The streets were cold and quiet, but the sound of pounding hearts and warmth of a blooming young love was enough to leave the two boys craving for more….of such rare walks to the grocery store.

These walks were something more to them, but not to others. They never knew why Daehyun would insist Jongup to head to the store with him every week; they never noticed the meaningful glances the older male would give the innocent puppy of the group.

It was their small, little, precious secret.

 

 

 

A/N: ‘One shot’ is so good omg….. did anyone else think that it was cool that Jongup shot right after DAehyun died, it was as if he wanted to take revenge for fatty dae sobs BUT HE DIED OH MY GOD MY PUPPY -.-

On a side note, get well soon Himchan!!! The stage actually looks too empty without you, at least to me ):