The Moment My Life Had Changed

The One Shot B!tch

Bright lights. My eyes were burning. My head was pounding. I tried to open my eyes, to no avail. I tried again, then I heard a voice.

"Shh, just be still okay baby? Everything will be fine," a heavenly voice said. Heavenly. Had I died?!

"A-Am I dead?" I managed to squeak out, and I also realized that my throat was incredibly sore.

The heavenly voice replied, "No, but you friend is."

"W-What?" I was so confused.

"You had gotten into a fight during the audtions, and you had killed that girl."

Then I realized where I know that voice from, "J-Jong Up-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you here, helping me?"

"You looked so helpless, and I couldn't just leave you there."

"Where am I?" 

"In my room."

"Y-Your room? Why am I in your room?"

"Surprisingly, you only have a couple of bruises and scratches. But I think you should stay here for a couple of days."

"Okay, but don't you need to work?"

"No, I told them I was sick so I could take care of you," he faintly smiled.

"But I'm fine! See!" I tried to sit up, to no avail.

He gently laid me back down, and let my neck rest on his arm as he laid down next to me.

"So...who made the audition?" I asked.

"You did."

I turned my head towards him, "Seriously!?"

"Yes, all six of us and the producers watched your audition video. You're pretty amazing. And we all agreed that you will be the seventh member of B.A.P."

I was speechless, "Well, when do I get to start practicing? Is there going to be an inaguration ceremony or something? How long will it be until the public finds out?"

"Well, we can't think of any of that until you get better, okay? Can you promise me that you won't do anything until you're better? I don't want you to get hurt."

"Okay, I promise."

"Good," he lightly kissed my forehead.

And we just had laid there, for what had seemed like hours, and it felt like I could have laid there forever, with him.