Everybody, except him

Fields of Innocence

 

Baekhyun’s eyes remained on the building they just left off –a long and lingering look.

“Baek, come on,” Chanyeol nudged him in an attempt to pull him out of his trance.

“You guys go ahead,” he said, slinging his backpack and heading back towards the SM building. “I just left something.” He called, sprinting inside before anyone could stop him.

Chanyeol just stared at the now empty entrance of the building before going back to the vehicle that will take them home muttering a silent, “Come on” that everyone knows so well.

Of course he knew, they all knew. Baekhyun is not someone who can’t keep track of his belongings which means he doesn’t lose things easily. Sure, he was playful and dorky, but not forgetful. But he always does this –he always stays behind to dance and practice by himself determined to know what’s wrong with him, what needs to be improved in him. Baekhyun tries his best, exerts extra effort among the rest, convinced that he’s not good enough and aiming to produce legit results more than what people had expected from him. Everybody knows that –well, everybody, except him.


A/N: this was supposed to be finished eons ago. idk what's wrong with my computer but files keeps getting lost.