It's Raining Men

It's Raining Men, Literally.

Title:​ ​It's Raining Men, Literally.
Pairing: het!OnHo (girl!Minho/Onew)
Rating: PG
Word Count: 829
Notes: What the agony of not having a lover on Valentine's Day and playing Just Dance Greatest Hits does to me. First thing I'm gonna post on here so yeah...enjoy. ^^


'Valentine's Day is a pain.' Minjung thought to herself as she trudged down the street towards the familiar roads to her school. She shuddered thinking about all of the lockers decked with red, pink and purple hearts, the increased amount of PDA, a hoard of crazy girls running you over just to confess to the guys they like and the worst of all, being all alone on the most romantic day of the year. Apparently no one liked tall, sporty girls like her.

She carefully took out her iPod from her pocket and browsed through her list of music. She stops as she finds a title that she hasn't seen before. ‘‘It's Raining Men' by The Weather Girls'? Since when did I have this song...?' She asked herself. She looked at the title for a few more seconds before hesitantly clicking it. As the song starts, she turns up the volume and puts it back in her pocket. She starts to hum along to the song, swing her hips a little and bob her head up and down.

'Cause tonight for the first time, Just about half-past ten for the first time in history, It's gonna start raining men!'

Just then, Minjung hears a crack of thunder. She quickly looks up to the sky to see that the bright, cloudless sky has now become dark with storm clouds coming in.

'It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men! Amen!'

Another crack is heard and she starts to quicken her steps. ", a storm is coming soon," She muttered under her breath, "and I didn't even bring a coat." After that exact sentence, it had started to rain. "Is this what Gwiboon meant when she said that Karma is out to get me? God dammit I shouldn't have played that prank on her!" She yelled out to the top of her lungs, using her History textbook to shield her from the unforgiving, merciless rain. 'Screw getting in trouble for wrecking my textbook. This is so worth it.'

'It's raining men! Every specimen! Tall, blonde, dark and lean, Rough and tough and strong and mean!'

As she hears shrieks and shouts from every corner, she looks off to the side and finds a handsome man that she didn't see at all getting up from the ground.

It was almost as if he fell from the sky...

She looks up and realizes that it's no longer raining water, but raining men

Real living, breathing men.

Not to mention that they were pretty attractive.

'God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too. She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do. She taught every angel and rearranged the sky so that each and every woman could find her perfect guy!'

She looked around at the different guys that had fell from the sky. They were all surrounded by one woman and they looked happy together. Like they were supposed to be together.

She wanted that too.

She wanted a guy that was perfect for her too.

'I feel stormy weather moving in, about to begin. Hear the thunder! Don't you lose your head! Rip off the roof and stay in bed!'

She heard another crack of thunder and fell when something had fallen on her. Scratch that, someone. It definitely wasn't a thing. She heard the person above her groan as he quickly scrambled off of her and leaned down, examining her face.

"Um, hello Minjung? Are you still alive?" The man asked her.

She looked up, only to be met by the epitome of perfection guy of her dreams. She was everything she wished she could find in a guy physically. He had a big, cute smile on his face, his eyes looked like little slits whenever he smiled widely and he had beautiful speaking voice that made her want to turn into jelly.

She took another good look at him and looked away, blushing.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, whatever your name is."

From there he gave her the most beautiful, bright and utterly perfect smile she had ever seen and said in the iest voice she's ever heard: "My name's Jinki, but you can just call me Onew." She slowly nodded and continued to stare at his face, still wondering how on earth she had been able to meet her dream guy.

"Um...are you going to get up, or are we going to just stare at each other's faces all day?"

That's when she realized, she was still on the ground.

"Oh."

He held his hand out and she accepted it, helping him to pull her up.

She wondered if this was only a dream. It wasn't possible for her dream guy to just fall from the sky, right?

"But your wrong. It is possible. Only under special circumstances, such as yours." He replied, intertwining their fingers and swinging them together as they started to walk together to her school.

"Huh, so it really does rain men, literally."