Chapter 3

Nightmares

Kyuhyun come back to his dorm in the middle of night. 

 

"I'm back.....," he speak rather loudly. Although he knew no one will answer because it is already late right now. Probably, all the members are in dreamland right now. He open his shoes and put them on the rack. 

 

"Kyu ah, u're back!!," suddenly Kyuhyun heard the high-pitch voice. He look up and found his best friend is walking towards him, with his Pooh apron that he got as a present recently. Ryeowook come closer to him and hug him. 

 

"Yeah, I'm back... You are not sleeping yet?," Kyuhyun asked him back, hugging the latter while putting his hands on the other's waist. Somehow, he feels Ryeowook tighten their hug. 

 

"Hey, miss me that much huh..?," he teased the other, felt Ryewook nodded a few times while mumbling yes. Kyuhyun smiled. He kissed the other's crown, inhaling strawberry scent shampoo from the other's soft hair. After a few minutes, they broke their hug. 

 

"Kyu ah, I already cooked for you. Let's eat OK?," Ryeowook said cheerfully. 

 

"Other hyungs?"

 

"They already ate just now..."

 

"You?"

 

"I'm waiting for you....," Ryeowook answered. Kyuhyun chuckled. 

 

"OK then.. I'll get wash and you prepare the food OK? I'll be there later...," Kyuhyun finalized. Ryeowook smiled and went to his favorite place to do his works. 

 

They ate their late dinner together. While eating, they spend their time with chatting and making jokes. Kyuhyun kept telling him jokes he did during Radio Star recording just now while Ryeowook laughed at them whole-heartedly. They do that until they finished eating. 

 

"Kyu ah, go rest. Let me tidy all of these....," Ryeowook said, refused to let Kyuhyun help him. 

 

"Let's watch movie after this?" Kyuhyun suggested.

 

"Are you not tired?" Ryeowook asked, worried.

 

"Just for a while... You know I can't sleep right after eating," Kyuhyun said, made Ryeowook chuckled.

 

"Hehe, I forgot.. Yay, it's finished already~," Ryeowook said cutely. 

 

They sit on the couch at the living room while watching some movies. After a while, Ryeowook scooted closer to Kyuhyun. He took his right hand and play with it, made Kyuhyun curious and shocked. 

 

"Hey, what's with this attitude hm?," he asked softly. 

 

"Nothing... I just missing you more lately~,"Ryeowook simply answered. His hands still playing with Kyuhyun's long fingers. Kyuhyun pulled the other into a warm hug. 

 

"Mind to share with me?"

 

"About what?"

 

"Why are you crying last night?"

 

Ryeowook silenced. Honestly, he doesn't know how to answer it. He just didn't want to think about it at all and also didn't want Kyuhyun to worry over him. He realize from his thoughts when Kyuhyun poke him.

 

"Come on. Tell me now or it'll bug me all day long after this....," Kyuhyun coaxing the other. Ryewook took a deep breathe and exhaled it slowly. 

 

"It's nothing big, Kyu ah.... Just... Lately, I don't know why.... I kept having nightmares.... You know, about losing you... It really made me scared and weak.....," Ryeowook answered it difficultly. He began crying. His tears flow down endlessly on his delicate cheeks. He remembered the day. Every little thing. He really cried a lot that day until all his hyungs have to calm him down. 

 

Suddenly, Ryeowook felt Kyuhyun wipe the tears away. He looked into the other's eyes.

 

"I'm here, right~?," Kyuhyun said warmly. 

 

Ryeowook nodded a few times. They hug tightly. Kyuhyun draw circles on Ryeowook's back, hushing him to stop crying. He didn't break the hug until Ryeowook completely calm down from his crying. 

 

"It's late already. Let's go to sleep hm?," Kyuhyun said once Ryeowook broke the hug. 

 

"Can I sleep beside you tonight?," Ryeowook asked back, timidly. Kyuhyun just chuckled. 

 

"Of course Ryeowook ah. Come...," they walk hand in hand to their bedroom. 

 

They settled themselves in the bed, facing each other.

 

"Kyu ah~ Can you sing a song to me?"

 

"What song?"

 

"Anything...."

 

"OK then... Try to sleep OK?"

 

Kyuhyun began to sleep while Ryeowook listening to it. After a few minutes, he finally fall into a deep sleep. Kyuhyun stop singing and look at the other. His hand caress the other's soft hair. He took the small hand and collect it with his own.

 

"Ryeowook ah~ Don't worry too much about me hm? It made me sad.. Thanks for always by my side and I will never forget what you have done to me on my accident days... I owed you a lot... Let's make good memories together OK? I love you so much....," Kyuhyun said softly while kissing the other's cheek. Later, he also fall asleep, with their hands link together.... 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

...................................................................

^^