There for Me

There for Me

God. Is someone crazy enough to call at midnight?

“Yoboseyo?” I answered lazily since I’m still feeling sleepy.

“Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.”

Great. “Jongin, are you insane to call at midnight?”

“Midnight? Your curtains are still closed, dear. Look at the clock.”

I looked at my phone. Hell. It’s 07.15! I hurriedly got up from the bed and opened my curtain. I can see him holding his phone, smirking and waving at me. He’s already in his uniform!

Bla bla bla. I done my stuff.  Went down and saw him waiting infront of my house.

“It’s 07.30. The bell has rang.” He told me

“Why are you still here? And why you didn’t wake me up?” I hit him as we walked to the bus stop.

“Heck. It’s your fault and you’re still blaming me? And by the way, do I look like a butler who wakes you up every morning?” he nagged at me.

“Shut up, Jongin.”

He smirked at me. Then he put his arm around me. “Kajja!”

I swear I can feel my heart beating faster than before.

 

 

Kim Jongin, my oh-so-hot neighbor and bestfriend. I still can’t believe there’s a guy like him. When he smirks, he can make the girls scream, when he dances, he can make the girls drool. I met him 3 years ago. He wasn’t a very friendly neighbor. We never talked until that incident.

I moved from Busan and lived here with my big sister. We don’t get along very well. She worked in a bar and came home late. She’s very abusive. One day, she came home drunk. I tried to gave her some water, but she slapped me and started hitting me, with a baseball bat.

“I have enough of you!” I yelled at her and came out from the house. I walked passing Jongin’s house. I didn’t realize if he was there.

“Ya, gwenchana?” he ran towards me when he saw me. My lip was bleeding, my hands are all bruised, my cheek also. I forced to smile and nodded. But he held my arm gently, I felt like he’s scared if he held too tight and hurt me.

I didn’t know how but I ended up being in his living room. His mom was very pretty and asked me if I was okay. She gave me bandages, ointments and so many medicines. His father was calling for police saying there was a domestic violence. My sister. That person. Jongin, he was sitting beside me. I could feel he’s worried about me.

All I know, my sister was brought to the police station.

Jongin’s mom asked me about my family. I told her that they died. Me and that person were taken care by our grandparents. Then they decided to send us to Seoul.

I didn’t want to cry at all at that incident. I was too tired to cry.

But then, Jongin hugged me and said, “Gwenchana.” I started to sob. Let out all my burden that I’ve been saving this whole time.

I guess that was the time we became bestfriend.

I guess that was the time I fell in love with him.

 

 

Jung Soojung, the girl that made every guy fell. I have to admit she’s so-f-pretty. Too bad she’s a player. Too bad Jongin fell to her.

“Taeng, did you see her dancing?” She’s so pretty right?” Jongin said.

I sighed. “Ara. You told me for several times.”

“I guess I fell in love with her.” He admitted.

Andwe..

“I’m gonna confess her tomorrow.”

Keumanhae. But all I can said is, “Hwaiting.”

 

Everytime I go to his house (afterschool), spending time with him, he always talks about Soojung.

Soojung everytime. Yeah, they dated for about a week.

But then he realized that Soojung was cheating with another guy. And I know that Jongin wasn’t the only victim.

Since that day, Jongin, my bestfriend, became a player.

Flirting with girls, making out with them and then dump them after several days.

But those girls don’t mind.

For someone who’s very hot like Jongin, who could resist?

 

 

“Hey there, beautiful.”

I saw him standing right next to me, smirking, so irresistible.

“Are you gonna say that to your girlfriend?” I asked sarcastically and taking my books from my locker.

“Who? Jaehee? Nah. I dumped her yesterday. I’m gonna say that to Hyomin.”

Aigoo. “Jongin, she will be the 5th girl this week.”

I feel sorry for him. He was hurt so bad because of that Soojung.

I held his left cheek, “Jongin, you know that girls aren’t toys. Don’t do that.”

He held my hand, which made me jump a little, “I hate that look.”

“What look?”

“That look. The way you said that to me. it looks like you’re suffering. That same look when I helped you in that incident. Don’t make me feel guilty, Taeng.”

Seriously. He’s too close to me.

“I..”

“Taenggo, have you done reading that book?” Sehun came.

“Ne. There you go.” I gave the book for our history project.

“Gomawo.” He smiled at me.

“Ya maknae! Aren’t you gonna greet me?” Jongin shouted when Sehun left.

“Annyeong!” Sehun shouted back.

“Why are so close with that maknae?” he frowned at me.

“Because he’s cute.”

“You like him?” we walked to class.

“Ani.”

“Then why are you so close with him?” he nagged.

“Why don’t you like it when I’m around him?” I asked back.

“Because i..”

“Kim Jongin, Jeon Taeyeon, get in class!” Park sunsaengnim shouted.

 

 

“What did you want to say? I asked him after the class is over.

“What?”

“Before the teacher yelled at us.” I reminded him.

“I don’t like to reply my words.” He smirked.

“What the? Come on. I’m curious.”

“Go home. Then quickly go to my house after you change your clothes, okay. See you later.” He winked at me.

After I changed my clothes, I went to his house.

“Ya, Kim Jongin, open the door.” I called him.

For about 2 minutes, he opened the door. Why is Hyomin here?

“What is she doing here?” Hyomin and I asked at the same time.

Man. She looked messed up. What did they do? Don’t tell me they..

“Hyomin, just go.” Jongin said. I’ve never seen him talked to a girl like that.

“What?! What do you mean by that?” Hyomin shocked.

“I already did what you want. Now go.” Jongin pulled my hand and closed the door, leaving Hyomin alone.

Seriously, I don’t get it.

“Okay, Jongin. Tell me what happened.” I sat on his sofa and he sat beside me.

“Did you just dump her?” I asked him again. He looked like an angry little kid. I sighed.

I touched his shoulder gently, “Jongin-ah.”

“What did you think when you saw Hyomin?” he suddenly asked.

Truthfully, besides shocked, I feel jealous. Jongin said that I’m the only that can go to his house. But you know I wouldn’t say that.

“Umm shocked.”

“I did it with her.”

“Did what?”

“Well, you know. That.”

“Wtf Jongin. For real? What were you thinking? Did you know you have to be responsible for Hyomin?” I yelled at him.

I thought he would yell back. But he hugged me.

“Ara. I only did what she wanted. She said that it’s okay. Do you know why I suddenly told her to go? Because I’m afraid you will mad at me, staring me like you’re suffering. I feel guilty, not to Hyomin but to you. I don’t want you to be disappointed at me.”

Well actually I’m very disappointed athim. But I can feel he’s still hurt.

“Is it because of Soojung? You still can’t forget her?”

“At first, yeah. But then I did it just to grab someone’s attention.”

“Who? Im Yoona?”

“No. Why do you think it’s her?”

“Because she’s pretty and stuff.”

“Yeah. But she’s not my type.”

“You have a type?” I asked him, I didn’t know that.

“Of course. I’m not an easy man you know. I like someone simple yet attractive, like you.” he smirked at me.

Drown me to the sea. I swear he said that clearly.

 

thanks for reading ^^ would you like a sequel?