Babys First.....Crush

Hello Baby Yoogeun & Lauren

"Save me!" Onew flinched when his bff Lee joon screamed in the phone. The rest of Mblaq were gone and the three children have been on a suger high ALL day. To much for Joon to handle himself. Onew pinched the brige of his noise. He was in the same boat. SHINee left him with Yoogeun.

"Oh all right." Onew said. "I'll bring Yoogeun with me." Lee Joon sighed.

"Oh thank you! Th- Yah! Leo no!" was all Onew heard before the line went dead. Onew stared at his phone. Maybe he'll call back and say he is sick?

 

 "Onew ah!" Joon screamed as he flung himself in his best friends arms. Yoogeun looked at the hugging males oddly. Onew hugged him back.

"I understand. Shh." Onew said. Yoogeun rolled his eyes. Really his eldest appa is so weird. Leo came around the coner and saw Yoogeun.

"Who are you?" Leo asked. Yoogeun placed his hands in his pockets, looking cool. Lee Joon let go of Onew.

"Leo ah. This is uncle Onew and his son Yoogeun. Play nice." he said. Leo looked at all three of them then shrugged.

"Ok, come one." Leo said jumping up and down and running off. Yoogeun looked up at Onew. Onew smiled.

"Go play." Onew said tapping the back of his sons head. Yooheun sighed and walked around the coner only to see the two kids. One he already meet and a girl.  Dayoung looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh your the new kid. Wanna play?" she asked. Yoogeun rubbed his head.

"Sure." he sat next to Leo. It took a while for Yoogeun to open up but he ended up having fun. 

 

 Leo rolled on the ground and hid behind the couch. He pointed his toy gun and made shooting noises. Yoogeun was behind a relcliner as he was 're-loading' his toy gun.  The mini Minho moved to the other side and started to 'shoot' at Leo. Dayoung was jumping up and down in the middle screaming her pretty little head off excietedly. Lee Joon and Onew just watched, already having bags under their eyes. Leo started to laugh as he ran out behind the couch, after Yoogeun. Yoo's eyes widen and ran away.  When the boys chased each other the failed to notice a sleepy figure appearing out from a door way and right into path. Onew and Lee Joon shot up. Yoogeun was holding his head, fighting the tears as the new figure was crying. The appas picked up their children.

"Are you alright?" Onew asked, examining Yoougeun's face and head. Key would kill him if his baby came home witha scratch. Yoogeun nodded his head.

"Does it hurt?  Lauren show Appa where it hurts?" Lee Joon asked the female child. Lauren rubbed the side of her head as her tears started to fade. Lee Joon kissed her owey. Onew turned Yoogeun toward them.

"Say sorry." Onew said. Yoogeun pouted.

"I didn't even do anything." he mummbled. Onew turned Yoougeun toward him.

"Don't make me call Key umma. Now listen to appa. Say sorry." Onew turned his son around. Yoogeun sighed.

"I'm sorry." he said. Lee Joon rubbed his childs head.

"Look baby, he is saying sorry. Say its ok." he said turning his child around. Yoogeun finally saw the thing he bumped into and his eyes widen. Lauren wasn't looking at him but man did she look pretty. Yoogeun gluped as his face turned red. Lauren finally looked up at him.

"Its ok." She said playing with her hands. Onew rubbed Yoogeun's head.

"Ok, go back to playing. Becareful though ok." he said standing up. Lee Joon kissed Lauren's head again before following Onew back to their spot. Dayoung came up to Lauren.

"Are you ok? Does it still hurt?" she asked. Lauren finally smiled.

"I'm ok." she said. Leo came up and playfully slapped Yoogeun's arm.

"Lets get back to playing. Come on, on." Leo sid pulling Yoogeun. Yoogeun nodded then looked back at Lauren.

"Wanna play with us?" he asked. Lauren looked him up and down then looked up at the sky. She hummed then looked back at him.

"Only if we get to play what I want." she said. Dayoung clapped her hands. Leo's face dropped then scoffed.

"No."

"Ok."

"Yoogeun hyung!"

"What?" 

"No!"

"Why? I ran into her."

"But Hyung she'd want to..." Leo pulled Yoogeun clsoer "Play princess!" Leo obiviously shivered. Lauren smiled.

"Thats right. Princess. I'll be the princess." she said putting her small hands on her hips. Leo shivered once again. Dayoung clapped then raised her hand.

"I wanna be the Queen." she said. Leo tugged on Yoogeun making him look back at him. Yoogeun then looked back at the girls and smirked.

"I'll be the prince then." Leo groaned as Dayoung jumped up and down. Lauren gave Yoogeun a weird look before walking away.

 

 Lee Joon and Onew were happily chatting. Then realized that it was pretty quite. Worried the two Appas got up to find the kids. When they opened the door their eyes widen. Lauren was laying on the bed with her eyes closed and her hands on her stomach and Yoogeun was sitting on the bed leaned over lips locked with the younger female. Lee Joon sheriked.

"Omo omo omo! What are you two doing!" All the kids shot up and looked at their appas oddly. 

"We're playing princess." Dayoung spoke cheerfully. Leo shuddered again.

"Yeah, I'm the princess and Yoogeun's the prince. I was sleeping cause I was posined by Leo. And Yoogeun said the only way for me to be cured was if I get kissed." Lauren said. Yoogeun nodded with a smug look on his face. The color on Lee Joons face drained. Onew kept himself from laughing. It was bad that they're kissing but Lee Joon face was priceless. Yoogeun grabbed Laruen's hand.

"Then the prince and princess get married and live happily ever after. And we'll have lots of kids." he said. Onews face discolored. 

"Oh no! Oh nonononononnonononono!" Lee Joon swooped over and picked up Lauren and held her close to him. "This play date is over! Onew get your hormonal crazed toddler out of here! Oh Lauren ah you lost your innocents." Lee Joon 'cried' hugging his daughter. The rest of Joons kids looked at their appa oddly. 

"Come on Yoogeun ah." Onew said holding out his hand. Yoogeun sighed and walked over to his appa grabbing his hand. He turned around to look at Lauren. When made eye contact he smirked at her then winked. Flameing charaisma jr on. Lauren gave him a odd look but then smiled. The SHINee boys walked out of the house. Yoogeun looked up at his appa.

"Can we come back tomorow?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Jjang! Bam! They're soooooo cute lol.