Owl Stealer

Miss Owl

SunHwa's POV

She smiled as she stepped inside with her friend right beside her. She wore cute whit flats with pink bunnies on them. I had to admit. She really was cute. Her friend dressed in yellow was shy. I can tell the two were totally different. Not just from each other, but also from any other girl in the world. Me and HyoSung helped with their bags. The one in yellow didn't accept our help, so we just showed the two of them to their room. 

Hyosung: When you two are finished getting settled meet us out in the dining room! ^^

JiEun: Neh! I made some really yummy food with Zinger today. 

JiEun winked at Zinger, and Zinger just snickered. 

Zinger: You mean I made really yummy food while you watched? 

JiEun frowned immediately. 

JiEun: I helped a little bit!!! *pout* 

Zinger ignored JiEun, and looked at the two blankly staring at the four of us. 

Zinger: Take your time and feel at home. We don't bite~ *smiles*

I smiled at the two and finally closed the door so they can have their privacy for a bit. I helped the other three members set up the dinner table nicely while we waited for the two girls. 

Jieun: Omo! We forgot to ask their names! 

HyoSung: It's okay. We'll just ask them later. For now we will just give them some time to relax. 

Me: *smiles* They're so cute... So unique. The more I see them the more I want to get to know them. 

The group nodded in agreement. 

 

 

Pimmy's POV

Still smiling, I look up at Jinny and started to unpack. 

Me: JiJi! The Secret unnie's are so pretty! I envy them.

Jinny: And we're not? 

I pouted at her remark. Same old attitude filled Jinny... I finished unpacking and watched Jinny brush her hair. Jinny was never really happy when wanting to meet new people. Even if they we're very well known. If they're strangers she won't dare to even look at them. But since TS Ent. includes Secret unnies, Jinny will have to it up and get used to them. I am younger than Jinny by a year. So that means I'm 19 and Jinny is 20 this year~! ^^ She never really liked birthday's either... I sighed and took the hair brush from her. 

Jinny: Yah!

Me: Shhhh!!!! 

I started to brush her hair as I started to reminisce about life back in Italy.. Even though it was just me and Jinny.. Literally... I don't remember what my family looks like. I was just... Too young.. Knowing Jinny, she was probably thinking of her home and family too. I looked at her through the mirror of the vanity. She was reading a paperback book that was thick in size. While brushing her hair I read the title of the book. Dead Speaker was the title. It gave me the chills just inferencing what 'Dead Speaker' meant.Jinny was one to read mysteries, horror, action, and real-life situation stories. I was the exact opposite.. I love romance, comedy and historical books. I set the hairbrush doen on the vanity and held Jinny by her shoulders putting my chin on the top of her head.

Me: Secret unnie's are probably waiting for us. We should go... And drop the attitude a little bit! 

Jinny: You're not my mother. 

I facepalmed while she closed her book and threw it on her bed. She got up and fixed her skirt. I followed her like a lost puppy without a collar. I have been for 16 years... We opened the door and walked out to see the Secret unnie's already sitting at the dinner table waiting for us. 

Zinger: Omo! Come join us! 

The members smiled and waved at us. Jinny sat down with no sign of her being happy. I sat next to Jinny and Hyosung unnie. To me it felt so awkward... Jinny was unhappy and everyone else felt it. They knew it. I looked up and saw SunHwa unnie staring at me while everyone else ate. She quickly looked somewhere else. JiEun broke the awkward silence. 

JiEun: We're glad to have you here! 

She smiled brightly from ear to ear which made Jinny feel really awkward.

Zinger: Neh~ we really hope you open up to us soon. 

JiEun: If you don't mind... Can we know your names? 

I looked up from my food and smiled. 

Me: I'm Pimmy. Hwang Pimmy. ^^ And this is my best friend; Park Jinny. 

Jinny didn't even make any eye contact with anybody. She just sat there and ate her rice quietly. Not even the touch of the chopsticks to the bottom of the bowl would make sound. That's how quiet she was. 

HyoSung: Wahhh~! You two are bestfriends? What is your group called again? 

Jinny: Solstice.

Whoa. She finally spoke. But she spoke so blantly with a bit of attitude. This suprised the Secret unnie's. 

Sunhwa: Ah~ I like it. Maybe soon we can take you over to BAP's dorm and you can meet them too. They're really nice. 

Jinny's eyes sparkled at hearing BAP. Her favorite boy band. Finally she smiled with interest to these unnie's. 

Jinny: B-BAP? Unnie.. 

She scratched her head cutely and blushed a little. Smiling from ear to ear she kept talking. 

Jinny: I-I'm really a big fan of BAP! They're so tough, and sometimes even cute. 

Jinny tossed and turned in her seat; blushing like crazy. I smiled at how easily she can go from a cute gangster to a blushing doll.

JiEun: We can take you to their dorm before we got to the tour in Japan. *smiles* 

Sunhwa: That sounds like a good idea. *nods* 

Zinger: Of course YOU think so. *sticks tongue out at Sunhwa* Your boyfriend will miss you OH SO DEARLY. 

Sunhwa: *blushes* omo.... yah~ 

Jinny's face fell at the word 'boyfriend'. SunHwa nudged Zinger to stop with the teasing. Hyosung looked at me.

HyoSung: She's dating HimChan. Is he your bias Jinny? What about you Pimmy? You like BAP? 

Me: Ah neh~ I like BAP. ^^ But I like Infinite more. 

I giggled and the unnie's smiled in amusement. Jinny sighed in relief. 

Jinny: Ahehe~ Naww. He's not my bias~ 

With that everybody finished their dinner and volunteered to help clean up. Me and Jinny were starting to get used to the unnie's. We felt as if the unnie's were older sisters. 

 

 

Jinny's POV

I was getting more and more annoyed as the day went by. Kill me now... Uhhg. Don't get me wrong. I really want to be in TS; it has been a dream of mine and Pimmy's, but the fat that I have to stay near these strangers kill me! I really dont like meeting new people... I thought to myself as I sat on the living room couch with Pimmy and the four bubbly unnie's. 

 

-Flashback-

I was four when I was at the park with my mother. My mom took a phone call and looked at me worriedly. Thinking nothing is going to happen I turned my back and ran for the playground. Italy was so big and I didn't know my way back home. I was meeting new friends, new people... Strangers. I came back to the bench famished. My mom was nowhere in sight so I ran aroundthe park stupidly while trying to find her. A man grabbed me from behind and I fainted from shock. I woke up in a dark room with a feeling of pain rushed through my body as he beat me. I heard a faint burst and the abuser stopped. More strangers... More men... More children... I was crying as a small girl, even younger than me was thrown in my direction. Her big round eyes looked at me. She looked like a puppy... No no. An owl. "What is your name?" She whispered at the abusers left the many children in the dark room. "Jinny." I answered. She held tight to me. "I'm Pimmy." She made little owl noises. The small coo's of an owl yelling for help. 

It's like she wasn't a stranger; I held her and got up. I looked at myself thinking that the color purple would be my new skin color for life. I carried Pimmy on my back, and took off my shoe. "Hang on tight." I whispered to Pimmy. She clung to me as tight as possible. I threw my shoe at the dirt stained window as hard as I could. The window shattered and broke to pieces. I gently tossed Pimmy out the window and climbed out after her quickly. Some kids escaped out with us. But i didn't care about them; I cared about Pimmy. I put my shoe on quickly, praying for the kids still in the room of hell. I held Pimmy's hand and ran away with her. We went to a nearby coffee shop. Bruised and dirty.

-Flashback end-

I sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks. Not making a sound. 

 

SunHwa's POV

I saw Jinny tear up from the corner of my eye.

Me: Omo! Jinny-ah... Are you okay?

Jinny: *wipes tears* It's nothing... really. I'm fine unnie.

Everyone started to become worried. I looked at Pimmy and I figured she knew exactly why she was crying. 

Then I got a call. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG LOL.

Sorry my first chapter . I'm still  a noob writer.

Mixing thai artist with Korean artist. *hits myself* 

Something new right? Lol. 

Every chapter I'll give you a pic of Pimmy or Jinny at the end. ^^

Just cause. 

So cute.