Happy day with u

A day with you

'Yahh..kim kook jong..hurry and wake up..if u don't we can't finish the mission in time..u hate skipping breakfast..huhh??" Jong kook heard a noisy voice as soon as he feel someone enter his room..He look the only person,who dare to call him kook jong,that is jaesuk hyung.. He started chatting again.."Hurry,hurry..we have no time.." Jong kook said "arraso hyung" he gets up quickly and headed to next person room..

Ahh..it is mong jihyo turn..jong kook juz happy while thinking about jihyo sleepy and mong face.. they enter her room and said "jihyo yah..get up..we r going to late" jaesuk said in hurry..

Actually,jihyo is already awake butshe tries to pretend and said"tell jong kook oppa to do what he always does to wake me up..

" Gulp..jong kook's face suddenly turn red.. jaesuk looks at him with curious expression although the whole set know they r in a relationship..

Jong kook who is feeling shy and don't know what to do..so jaeauk told him "yahh.. hurry..do it".. Jihyo peeking him from beneath the pillow and smiling..'this oppa is juz too cute when he shy.."she thought..

Jong kook feels helpless and he had never imagine to do this in front of jaesuk hyung.. but he needs to..then he started singing with a shy tone

"I love you more than i did yesterday..
I have never met someone who is so precious to me..
That's hurt,to meet u,to feel this happiness, i must have dealt with lots of pain.."
He sang his song "Today more than yesterday" as he sang to jihyo whenever he called her on the morning to wake her up..

Jihyo face becoming brighter as she hear him singing.. what a sweet voice to wake a girl up..

After waking up n on the way to others,they keep exchanging looks for the previous matter... Jong kook make a face like asking "what r u thinking" and jihyo juz stick her tongue out at him.."merong".. Jong kook can't stop smling at cute jihyo expression. Right..that's her attraction that makes him fall in love with her...

After morning mission, at breakfast, they sit close to each other and keep talking that jaesuk hyung warned them "Yah..u guys..stop looking cheesy and have a mind that is going to be aired..ahh..because of these two,all these scene are going to be edited...jinja."

Then,they two answer in a sync, "we don't care about our air time..we juz love the way we are doing now..keke" both looked at each other and smiled.. Jaesuk sighed and said "u two..ahh.. so annoying"..They juz ignore him and back to their own world..

Since there is no guest for today,the teas are divided into 2,2,3..easy brothers,jaesuk and two kids and spartace.. The two control their face like upset like they juz pick a fight.. but inside both of them are having butterfly in their stomach.. As soon as they reach the car,they start to act like a couple who juz get to date..they both don't need air time..all they need is their unofficial date time..
"Jihyo yahh.. u know how happy i am to be alpne with u,right"jongkook said..
Jihyo juz pouted and said" your face is frown before..oppa so good at acting.. r u acting now too"..
"Haha..How could i dare to act in front of a very sharp girl like u..can't u see..i am dying cuz of happiness.. u r an actress if so,aren't u the one"he laughed..
"I don't dare too.. what if a commender caught me acting.. will be punished..that's seem to scary...keke" "Ahh..i got u.. u r acting now..so i have to punish..want a kiss on forehead or lips??u get to choose ur punishment..what a lucky girl".

Jihyo juz speechless and shy at jong kook jokes...he is so attractive that way..she thought and smile.. "It is reversible,u know??"jihyo sudden speech makes the car whole of laughter..

Hours passes and they reach the final mission..He has to be spy.. "Oh.. i am dead..and the other one is kwangsoo?? I am more than dead".. he sighed.. He didn't tear off jihyo nametag but kwangsoo did.. the problem is he took that off while jong kook is talking with jihyo..Although he saw that kwangsoo is going to eliminate her,he can't tell.. now that jihyo finds out about double spy thing and glance jong kook with anger..ahh.. that angry eyes,it makes me burn..he can't say a thing cuz he is the one who did wrong.. So after jihyo out, jong kook immediately texts to his manger gap jin to buy sth..The two spy win at last and jihyo still mad at jong kook..

The shoots is off now so he runs to gap jin and take the bouquet..He found her sitting on a bench ,waiting for her manager to pick her up..Then he approaches her and sit beside..

"Jihyo yahh..mianhae.. oppa has no choice..plz forgive me" No response from jihyo.. she suddenly cover her face and starts to cry.. "Jihyo yahh!! What's wrong..oppa is really sorry.. i shouldn't have done that..don't cry jihyo yahh..don't cry.."jong kook said in a worried voice..
But this doesn't stop her..he can hear her crying sound..he suddenly kneel down and give a bouquet..
"Uljima jihyk yahh.. guess what..oppa got a bouquet for u.. that's ur favorite roses..plz stop crying jihyo yah..plz plz.."jong kook really feels like he is going to go crazy..

Then jiyo shows her face..sticking her tongue out.."Merong...that's for betraying me" she snap a bouquet from jong kook with a smiling face ... she started to laughed at jong kook face.."oppa..u really looks like a crazy person now..what's wrong with this commender..haha"

Jong kook juz get back to his mind now and suddenly blushed..he is fooled... He shout"yahn.mong ji.. you juz act now.. i am going to punish u.. u r dead"

Jong kook suddenly stand anf approach to jihyo face.. she is sitiing like she is ready to accept the punishment..their face were becoming so near that they could feel each other breath..

The sudden noise appear.." Ahh..ham.."they startled and act like they r doing nth with their red face.. It is jaesuk hyung with jihyo manger.."Ahh..she can't find jihyo so i brought her here..did i juz do sth wrong" jaesuk said in joking voice..

The two laughed as they hold their hands secretly...not speaking to anyone..but give a look to the annoying too.. "The car is in parking lot..will be waiting."Jihyo manger said in shaking tone as she got scared from jong kook stare.. As soon as the two leave,jong kook suddenly kiss to jihyo on her lips.. Then he said"enough punishment for today..u r a released now.."

They both laughed happily..
A laugh full of warmness and love... )
...............The end...............

My first try on one shot.looking forward to comment and sry for my bad writing skill..plz give advices too..so that i can improve my writing..:)