Sometimes

Sometimes
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You tell me you're in love with me

Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me

It's not that I don't wanna stay

But every time you come too close I move away

 

I wanna believe in everything that you say

'Cause it sounds so good

But if you really want me, move slow

There things about me you just have to know

Sometimes I run (sometimes)

Sometimes I hide

Sometimes I'm scared of you

But all I really want is to hold you tight

Treat you right, be with you day and night

 

Baby all I need is time"

popularized by Britney Spears

 

Sit in single light-brown sofa next to the open window, her left elbow rests in the window sill, she resting her cheeks in her hand while the wind blow the curtain with a light breeze, blow her hair slowly. It also flicks the open book in her lap, but she didn’t realize it because her eyes focus on outside the window, probably staring at the blue sky while the sunlight has pouring at her and makes her glow.

That’s how Hyoyeon found the Maknae. Day dreaming and didn't seems to listen to the music she's been playing, when Hyoyeon thought Seohyun will be drown to her book just like she usually do.

Lately, she’s been confused by their Maknae attitude, more over her unusual mood and day dreaming that she often does nowadays. Not to mention her odd behavior who were listen to love song when Hyoyeon thought with her earphone on, she was listen to their song, practicing. The weirdest is when she found that the maknae has play CNBLUE songs over and over again while she deep in thought.

Just like now, but this time instead plays the CNBLUE songs continuously, she plays this one for the nth time, as if she wants to memorize the song.

After it play for the nth times, Hyoyeon can’t take it anymore and walk to where the music come from, and here she is standing in the doorway watching the Maknae been caught in her mind, again.

Hyo take a deep sigh before she cough to let Seohyun knows about her present.

One time

Two times

Three times

Seohyun didn't even flinch when finally Hyo walk toward the player and turn it off and turn her head to see whether Seohyun realize that the music is no longer played.

"Ahh.. Chincha...," mutter Hyo as she saw Soehyun didn't realize and still drown in her thought. Hyo walk toward Seohyun and tap her shoulders as she shouts, "Yaah! Seo Joo HYUN...! Bwo anhi? (What are you doing)?"

"O, Gamchag-iya! (O, You surprise me!)", Seohyun startled and right away turn her head and hold her chest while her beautiful eyes widened and looked so surprise.

Hyo laughs at Seohyun's reaction but right away pat her shoulders, "Mianhe(I'm sorry), Seohyun~ah. I already cough three times and you didn't even moved so I guess you didn't hear me."

"Joesonge-yo, Unnie. I didn't hear you." said Seohyun as she straightens her body, close her open book and put it in the coffee table near her. "Do you need me?"

"Ani (No)," said Hyo as she crossed arms and stare at Seohyun with certain gaze which makes Seohyun confused. "Seohyun-ah."

"Nde?"

"Seol-chigi mareba (Tell me the truth)," said Hyo seriously. "What is going on with you lately? You are barely yourself nowadays."

"I am not..."

"Don't," cut Hyo fast, as she saw the Maknae try to deny. "Don't try to give your most logical reason to me, stop being rational, just once and tell me what's makes you, not being you, lately?"

"Unnie, I..."

"Mal-hae! (Tell me!)" shout Hyo stubborn, she knows that if she didn't push Seohyun to tell her, Seohyun will never tell her. Remembering her famous restraint behaviour, Seohyun will probably keep it to herself, like forever.

"Unnie, keunde... (Unnie, but...)," answered Seohyun hesitate. "I don't even know what happen to me, how can I tell you?" 

Hyo sigh, she uncrossed her arms and sit in the bed, pat the place beside her while she say, "Iri-wa bwa, yeogi an-ja (Come and sit here)."

Seohyun get up from a sofa and move to sit next to Hyo right away.

'Seohyun-ah," said Hyo, her voice sound patient, as if she is talking to five years old child. "Are you ... by any chance ... mmm..... miss your parents?"

"Aninde-yo (I'm not)," answered Seohyun as she shook her head. "I met them yesterday."

"Okay, perhaps you miss your friends?" asked Hyo again.

"Hmm.. I do miss them, but I can always text them any time," answered Seohyun, but the confusion is hanging in her eyes. "Why are you asking me this, Unnie? Are you going to ask whether I miss someone?"

"Are you?"

"Should I miss someone?" ask Seohyun back. "Well, I do miss my friends, we've been so busy that I don't even have time to attend any of my classes. I hope I can do it next week, my friends said, they will start to re-enact one of shakespeare manuscript. I hope it will about Romeo and Juliet, but Hamlet is fine too, I have to study and practice hard so I can join their performance." continue Seohyun as she exaggerated her reaction to avoid Hyo Unnie's question which she still don't have an answer for it.

"Seo Joo Hyun...," said Hyoyeon, her voice sound relax, but instead of relax, Hyo feels more impatient because of the Maknae is avoiding her question by talking about something trivial. "Nae-ga babo ya (You think I'm stupid)?"

"Anie-yo, Unnie (You aren't, Unnie)," answered Seohyun fast as she slap gently Hyo shoulder. "Wae geureu seo-yo (Why did you like this)?"

"Cham... noel... chincha toek-toek ka-na (you.. are really smart)," said Hyo and makes Seohyun laugh brightly. "You think I won't know that you are avoiding my question, Keuchi (Right)?"

"Anie-yo, Unnie," deny Seohyun.

"Geotjitmal hajima (Don't lie)," said Hyo certain. "ara-seunikka (Because I know). Nae pihaneun, machi (you are avoiding me, right)?"

"Nde." answered Seohyun, finally agree to Hyo Unnie. "maja-yo (You're right)."

'Wae (Why)?" asked Hyo impatient. "Jeo hante mal sil-heo (You hate talking to me)?"

"Ani~e-yo (I'm not)," answered Seohyun with her aegyo voice. "Like I said before, I don't even know what happened to me, I can't put it into words so that you can understand it, Unnie. How can I tell you if I don't know myself."

"Gwenchana (It's Okay)," Hyo said with support voice. "You might be don't know now, so let me help you understand what happened to you, by telling me what you've felt these few days, maybe, just maybe, I have an answer for what you've been going through."

"Chincha-yo (Reall

Please log in to read the full chapter