The Last Moment♥

The Last Moment

  "Are you sure you want to keep your feeling like this?" Baro asked Jinyoung with a serious face after coming out from their apartment.
  Jinyoung smiled and shook his head: "What's the problem with it?"
  "You'll be very sad, aren't you?" Baro replied.
  "If I confess to her, it will hurt three of us, so why should I tell her?" Jinyoung said and walked away.
  Baro ran to him and continued that topic:"Hey hey, you wanted to tell her that time right? That day when you sent her back after she quarreled with Sandeul, right?"
  Jinyoung shocked and turned to him:"How did you know that? You spied on me?"
  "Who will be that free! I accidentally saw you that day, and I really wanted you to spit out the word," Baro laughed.
  "Forget about it, this will be a secret forever, if you don't spread it, promise me?" Jinyoung asked.
  "Try my best, I can't control myself, as you know, I'm a B-blood type person, a bad boy," Baro winked to Jinyoung and ran away quickly, afraid that Jinyoung might beat him up.

  School finally reopens. Everyone continued their life as usual, like nothing happened before. And of course, Sandeul and Nicole were always together like afraid that no one knows that they are a couple. Jinyoung, the guy that like Nicole but doesn't have the courage to tell the truth because he knew that will hurt their friendship.
  After a couple of days, Nicole asked Jinyoung:  "Jinyoung oppa, are you free tonight? I want to invite you for a movie because Sandeul oppa is busy tonight."
 Jinyoung stunned, he didn't expect Nicole will call him out. Without hesitation, he answered 'Yes!', forgetting he had a high fever. "So, see you at 8pm!" Nicole smiled.
  A call from Baro snapped Jinyoung back to reality:"Hyung, have you seen the doctor?"
  "Erm...no, but it's alright! And you know what? I'm going out with Nicole tonight!" Jinyoung said excitedly, followed by a loud sneeze, "A-a-a-choo!"
  "You don't sound alright at all, better see the doctor," Baro said with a worried voice.
  "I'm okay, it's just that out here is very cold," Jinyoung insist that he is alright, "I better prepare myself since it is already 5!"
  "Well, fine, go enjoy yourself, make sure that you're okay," Baro finally gave in.
  "Yes yes, bye!" Jinyoung cut off the call.
  Just as he cut off the call, someone knocked on his room's door, and definitely it will be Sandeul since no one else is inside this apartment.
  "Hyung, I heard that you're not feeling well, are you okay now?" Sandeul asked with concern.
  "I'm ha-ha-hachoo! I'm fine, I thought you were busy with something," Jinyoung sneezed again.
  "No, you're not, let me call Nic that you're not feeling well and let you rest at home instead of go out with her," Sandeul scowled.
  "It's ok, I need to get some medicine, go busy with your things, don't worry about me," Jinyoung said and left the room.
  Sandeul shook his head and mumbled:"This hyung..." When he was about to leave, he hit something and wanted to pick it up but he stunned. It was Jinyoung's diary, and it was written: I almost told Nicole that I love her today. It's so painful to keep it as a secret, but I know that I can't tell, it will affect our friendship, I don't want to lose any of them. 
  Sandeul can't believe his eyes and he saw another page: Baro asked why don't I just confess to her, he must be kidding, he know what will happen if I said it out. I wanted to tell her to, but I must be rational, I must keep it as a secret! After reading the two pages,Sandeul quickly put the diary back on the table and left the apartment saying:"Bye hyung! I've to go out, take care and have fun!"
  He tried to be calm, thinking inside his mind:"This is not true right? It can't be! And why Baro knew it and he didn't even tell me? Wait, Jinyoung hyung stated that he doesn't want anyone to know right? So Baro can't tell me, okay, this makes sense. So what should I do next? Pretending like I don't know and act stupid or question hyung or even break up with Nicole to let them be together? Arrgh!" Sandeul scratched his head:"I don't care anymore! I just need to finish my assignment and that's all."

  7:45pm, outside the cinema. Nicole waited for Jinyoung anxiously as it was almost 8pm. And finally, he arrived. They went in the cinema and watched the movie that lasts for 2 hours. Jinyoung felt very ill but he still continued the movie as he didn't want Nicole to be disappointed.
  "What do you think about that show? The heroine was stupid, huh? The guy did so many things for her but she doesn't even know that he liked her," Nicole kept talking about the show.
  "She knew it, but she chose to pretend not knowing about anything as she loved her current boyfriend so much. If you were her, what will you do?" Jinyoung looked forward to know the answer.
  "Erm...I'll leave them! I don't want them to argue because of me," Nicole answered like she wouldn't be in that situation.
  "Hmm...now I know what's your decision..." Jinyoung suddenly faint before finishing his sentence.
  Nicole was shocked, it was the second time she experienced this, first was Sandeul, and now Jinyoung. She panicked:"Oppa, you're not playing hidden camera with me right? Oh no, you have a high fever!" She called the ambulance and hurried him to the hospital. Don't know whether it is lucky or unfortunately she didn't heard Jinyoung saying 'I love you' to her.

  "I knew this will happen! That's why I asked him to see the doctor, but he didn't even want to listen to me!"  Baro grumbled while Jinyoung was sleeping, "Where is Lee Sandeul by the way?! He was the one to be blamed. If he was free tonight, you wouldn't call Jinyoung hyung out and he can rest at home."
  "No, it was my fault. But why he didn't reject me since he was sick?" Nicole said softly.
  "Because he cares about you! He lov-" Baro realized that he almost said the wrong thing then quickly changed his sentece, "love to be with you since we are leaving each other very soon!"
  Nicole stared at Baro, doesn't know what to say next. At this moment, Sandeul arrived:"How's hyung?"
  Nicole answered:"He is resting, he still have his fever."
  Baro turned to Sandeul, lifting his fist and punched Sandeul but luckily he avoided that punch. "What do you think you're trying to do? We promised not to fight with each other no matter what happens!" Sandeul asked with full of shocked written on his face.
  "You asked me why? If you are free, Jinyoung hyung wouldn't take the trouble to accompany Nic for the movie! Understand?!" Baro almost shouted.
  "What?! You can make it more ridiculously, what is the matter of I'm busying with something and Nic decided to call hyung instead? And I wanted to tell Nic to go on her own but he is the one who said NO NEED!" Sandeul said angrily as he was blamed for nothing.
  "You guys, stop arguing, this is the hospital!" Nicole stopped their argument, "I'll go and get some drinks to cool you guys down."
  Watching Nicole left, Sandeul pulled Baro out of the hospital to the garden:"You knew everything already, right?"
  Now is the time for Baro to be blur:"What do you mean?"
  "Jinyoung hyung likes Nicole," Sandeul answered without feelings.
  "How did you know that?" Baro brighten his eyes, looking at Sandeul.
  "I accidentally read it from hyung's diary."
  "So what do you want to do?"
  "I don't know." Sandeul said it very softly.

 
  Jinyoung was fully recovered after few days, he still doesn't know that his secret is not a secret anymore, except for Nicole. He went home and started to attend university as usual.
  "Oppa, I'm sorry," Nicole felt so guilty for making him like this.
  "Nah, it's not your fault, it was me for having a weak body," he smiled.
  "It's good that you're fine now," Sandeul and Baro said together.
  "Oh ya, I think I won't be seeing you guys anymore after these four days, I'm leaving here to Australia for further studies," Jinyoung said in a sudden.
  Everyone turned to Jinyoung, couldn't believe their ears. Baro felt something was not right:"So fast? What about here? You don't plan to finish the rest two months of studies here?"
  Jinyoung shook his shoulders and gave a wry smile:"My family arranged that for me."
  The second last day they had a farewell party for Jinyoung. Although Baro knew the real reason of why Jinyoung is leaving, he can't do anything. Neither Sandeul. And Nicole still doesn't know anything.
  The day that Jinyoung was leaving, Sandeul ran after him:"Hyung, actually I know everything, I knew you like Nic."
  Jinyoung confused:"How did you find out?"
  "From your diary by accidentally. Don't leave, stay with us, I will quit this relationship, for the sake of you and Nic, so please don't leave," Sandeul said with a big courage.
  "No. What about you and Nic? I can't be so selfish. You are Nic's only one," Jinyoung shook his head.
  "No, I know you don't want to leave. I told Nic that I want a break up, and she agreed."
  "What?!"

  That day when Sandeul asked Nicole for a break up.
  "I find that I can't be with you anymore, it's very tiring," Sandeul told her even it doesn't come from the bottom of his heart.
  Nicole looked at him in shocked:"Why? We went through so much to save our relationship and now you want a break up?"
  "Yes! I can't stand you anymore, I'm bored of you now, you're just a toy to make my life interesting!" he said it with a heartache, he had no choice, he knew that he must quit to make Jinyoung stay.
  Nicole slapped Sandeul as hard as she can, she didn't expect him to say that, it hurts her:"Is it? Fine, I'm just a toy of yours, I don't think I can't find a better guy than you! You and I, GAME OVER!" With that, she ran away in tears.
  Sandeul saw her leaving in pain, he cover his face with his hands, he knew his words hurt Nicole. Baro went near him and pat his shoulders:"Dude, you're braver than I thought, and you're a real man!" Sandeul kept quiet.

  "So, Nicole and you...broke up? Did she forgive you?" Jinyoung asked.
  "No, I didn't see her at all after that. I guess she really hates me now," Sandeul gave a funny laugh.
  "I'm sorry."
  "You don't need to say sorry, just promise me not to leave."
  Jinyoung was still thinking, he felt bad for having his brother to do that way, and finally, he nodded his head:"Okay..." 
  
  Jinyoung's back, Nicole felt so shocked but Baro knew it already so he didn't give any expressions.
  "Jinyoung oppa, you decided not to leave?" Nicole confused.
  He shook his head and turned back to look at Sandeul who was standing very far away and saw Sandeul nodded his head. "I...I...can't leave you," when Jinyoung said this, he looked at Baro. Baro's eyes telling him:"Go ahead!"
  "I love you," Jinyoung spit out the word that he kept for so long. Nicole got even more confuse:"I don't understand."
  "Be my girlfriend!"
  "What are you guys trying to do? To prank me? One asked for a break up and now one told me he loves me," Nicole scowled.
  "It's true, hyung loves you, don't reject him, even though you just break up with Sandeul," Baro explained.
  Nicole shook her head:"I don't understand anything!"
  "Pabo! Just accept hyung, he is better than me! He can give you protection but I can't!" Sandeul walked out.
  "You? Yeah, the one that claimed that I'm just only a toy of his," Nicole said, "I will be your girlfriend, of course," she said it to see Sandeul's expression.
  "Good! You won't annoy me anymore after this," Sandeul clapped his hands and walked away, but the other two of them knew he was just acting.
  "Thanks, Sandeul," Jinyoung thanked him at night.
  "Take good care of that silly girl," he requested.
  "I will," Jinyoung replied and smiled.

  The next morning.
  "Hyung! Did you see Sandeul?" Baro asked in hurry.
  "Isn't he in the room?"
  "No one was inside, and his things were all gone!"
  "What?!" Jinyoung dashed into Sandeul's room with Baro.
  Indeed, there was nothing left in the room, except for a piece of paper on the desk. "Goodbye, everyone! Don't miss me! I know I leave in a sudden, don't be shocked. I have something more interesting to do! And oh ya, Nicole, I'm sorry for the words that night. Jinyoung hyung, don't hurt Nicole, okay? Cha Baro, don't feel sad for not having me to argue with you again, haha! The most awesome one, Sandeul."
  "I don't know what to say anymore," Baro sat on the bed.
  "No...what is this? Why?" Jinyoung immediately took out his phone and called Sandeul, but no one answered.
  
  Nicole in her room, reading Sandeul's message, she cried after she finished:"I should have known that he wasn't that kind of person, can you guys contact him?"
  "No, he switched off his phone. I think he doesn't want us to find him, he needs to be alone," Baro told his thought.
  "If it is like this, I think we shouldn't be together, Jinyoung oppa," Nicole looked at Jinyoung.
  "No! Sandeul did so many things for you guys, so you should understand what he wants, he wants to ship you guys," Baro opposed.
  "I don't know..." Nicole mumbled.
  "I know it's hard for you to choose, we hurt him, so we should fulfill his wish, right?" Jinyoung asked.
  "Maybe," Nicole nodded.
  
  After that, things went smoothly. They continued their life as usual. Of course, Jinyoung and Nicole were still together, but not for the sake of Sandeul, they love each other. For Baro, he doesn't give up to get Clara as his girlfriend and this touched Clara's heart and she accepted Baro. What about Sandeul? He went to Switzerland and enjoyed his life there. He called the other three of them but never tell them where he is. He didn't find a new girlfriend because he couldn't forget Nicole.
  Late night, Sandeul looked at those skies, stars were shining brightly. Suddenly, a meteor appeared, he wished:"Hope I can find a new girlfriend and be with them together like last time."
  In another side of the world, Nicole, Jinyoung and Baro saw the meteor and wished the same thing:"Hope Sandeul can be with us again..." 


 

~THE END~