Chapter 1

Valentine's Day (B1A4)

Jinyoung:

His arms wrapped themselves around you and you placed your arms on top of his. The two of you were at the park, sitting on a blanket and staring at the beautiful night sky. He suggested a picnic for Valentine’s day, so there you guys were! You loved every single second of it, especially when his voice got a little husky when he tried to quietly whisper to you. “Jagiya, did you enjoy today?” His voice was husky again, trying not to disturb the beautiful sound of the night that surrounded you. You smiled and nodded, closing your eyes and inhaling his scent.

CNU:

The giant teddy bear decided to bring you out shopping for Valentine’s day, and of course, you didn’t mind. Like many of the other couples at the mall, you showed your love for each other freely and publicly. So far, the two of you bought couple rings, couple necklaces, even couple teddy bears. You kept wondering if you were spending too much, but he would say “It’s Valentine’s day Jagiya! Don’t worry!” Finally, you guys rested your feet at a nearby café. You ordered a hot chocolate while he ordered a green tea. “Are you enjoying your day Jagi?” You nod quickly, sipping happily at your hot chocolate. He laughs and drinks his green tea.

Baro:

You sat in the front row of B1A4’s solo concert, and they just finished singing Baby Good Night. Fans cheered (so did you) and watched the members go backstage. The spotlight shone in the middle of the stage and up came Baro, just him. Maybe it’s his solo performance. You thought as you anxiously shifted around in your seat. The music came on and he started rapping, his low, bassy voice filling everyone’s ears and hearts with joy and passion. He was walking down the stage and to you, taking you by the hand and guiding you up to the stage again. Looking into your eyes while rapping, you started to drown into his eyes. When he finished the song, he spoke into the mic. “Everyone, she’s my girlfriend, and I hope you treat her with respect and love! Happy Valentine’s Day jagiya!”

Sandeul:

He begged you to cook him some food for Valentine’s day, and after an hour of “PLEASE JAGI!”, you finally agreed to bake cupcakes WITH him. It was hard baking with him though, because he liked to taste everything. You cracked the eggs into the bowl –which he stuck his finger in and tasted- and the flour too. When the batter was done, he stuck his finger in it once again and tasted it. You glared at him and he gave you a sheepish smile. “What? It’s yummy!”

Gongchan:

You blinked once, twice. A bouquet of flowers stuck in front of your face, with the charming maknae behind it. He had this beautiful, gorgeous smile plastered on his face as he asked “Will you be my Valentine?” You finally registered what had happened and blushed deeply. Taking the bouquet in your arms, you nodded shyly and everyone around you clapped. You’ve been crushing on him for the past 2 years and you never would have thought that he felt the same way too. He hugged you and whispered in your ear. “Happy Valentine’s Day.”