Final - And So The Reality Begins...

And The Reality Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of her tiredness for cooking and baking this morning Seohyun fell asleep while inside her Appa’s car.

After fifteen minutes, her Appa stopped his car and wake her up and told her that that’s the house they’re talking to her and she need to just go inside for the gate is open.  Seohyun, just followed her Appa and bid goodbye to them. 

Seohyun, was shocked when she started to realize that she knows this place and this house, it was the house that they used during their WGM filming. 

“So this is Sandodong? Aish! Seohyun pabo! Why you didn’t knew while coming here?...but wait the house is still the same, it painted in white, with red rooftop and the only difference is that it seems the ladder on the second floor was removed and oh! The garden becoming prettier than before, it has his beautiful landscape and more beautiful flowers bloom. And there’s also a small playground so cute, and the garage with two cars on it the red car and…oh! White car…wow! So beautifully shining…so beautiful…can’t wait to drive it…” Seohyun exclaimed happily while looking around outside the house.

Then she remember the owner she have to meet that person first.  She immediately knocked on front door without looking for she was still amazed with the white car in the garage and she can’t take her off it, and the door was opened and immediately was greeted by a man. He smiled at her as she welcomed her into the house. He even gestured for her to go inside the house.  Seohyun smiled back and started to look at him…then suddenly her eyes got widened as well as begun to wide open to her surprised. That man that was just opened the door for her…was him. It was Jung Yonghwa.

“Oh! It’s you?!?!?... Why are you here? What are you doing here?” Seohyun shockingly asked him.

“Welcome!  Well I am none other than the owner…the owner of the white piano, white car and this white house…” He smilingly said to her.

“Jinjia?!? …Oh, s-sorry I just…so surprised and can’t believe that it’s you…the owner…” Seohyun said and smiled back nervously as he closed the door behind her. He didn’t say anything he just looked and smiled at her.

And they begun to tour around the house, downstairs it has a spacious, beautiful and well decorated living room, dining room and kitchen.  

It also has a bar fit to entertain friends, a mini gym, a mini home theater and a music room that filled with band instruments and has a working recording studio to make music.

And the white piano so stunningly place in the corner of the living room near the window overlooking the garden outside.

While upstairs, now she knows why the ladder on the second floor was removed for the house was converted into one so that it will become bigger and spacious, now it has its first and floor.

Upstairs it has a family room, a mini library and even had a terrace on the second floor that overlooking the garden below. Have five bedrooms, a master bedroom, a pink room, a blue room, and two guest’s rooms.

All has their toilet and bathrooms.  She was so happy to see the whole house the way it was decorated was exactly the same as she was imagined before, the colors, the furniture, the appliances was all perfect and complimented to each other, and even the car, the beautiful garden and the cute small playground was so perfect for her taste.

She became speechless, she’s so amazed and just so happy to see her dreams were all become in reality.

 “Did you like the white house, the white piano and the white car outside? Yonghwa smilingly asked her.

“Y-yes, I really liked them all and can’t believe that I actually seeing them in reality, they’re well all just like a dream before. She replied.  “So, you’re really selling them all?”  Seohyun asked him.

“Of course not. You don’t know how much I waited that long and worked hard just to get all these? No, even if they will pay me in triple price I will not sell them.” Yonghwa seriously told her.

“B-but my Appa told me that he already talked to you and you two already had an agreement…t-that’s why I’m here…” She confusingly asked him.

“Jinjia? I thought your Appa already told you about our agreement?” He asked her.

“No, wait don’t tell me…that your agreement is just for renting? Since you don’t really wants to sell them. Oh! cham why don’t you tell me earlier?” She replied with her nose flaring and pouted lips.

Yonghwa begun to laugh at her who makes her feel embarrassed, he just stop when he saw her looking down and begun to get silent

 “S-sorry I didn’t mean to embarrass or to hurt you…just…you’re so funny and cute when you do that.” He explained.

“Aish! Jinjia…you’re still not changed after all these year…still Yong choding huh!” She said to him in her teasing voice.

“Yah!, what’s wrong with that? if I really didn’t change…I don’t want to change…at least not like you…you really changed a lot…you even dare to have a skin ship in the open now huh…”  He finally said to her.

“Mwoh? What skin ship are you talking about?” She asked him.

“You know…with that…that man that you’re talking the other day in Music Bank…outside your dressing room…I saw you talking happily and you even let him to touch your hands…hmp!” He continuously said to her in his annoying voice.

“Aish! Jinjia…of course I had to give him my hands because he wants handshake but that’s nothing…just a simple handshaking…what’s wrong with that? Seohyun chuckled.

“And who’s that guy? As if he’s not even handsome tch!...” He continuously asked.

“He’s SM’s  owner’s nephew…he just got back from the U.S. and just want to meet me personally, he’s a fan you know…what’s wrong being nice to fan?” Seohyun explained. He chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter