Kisses.

Valentine Kisses

You smiled when you heard your boyfriends new single playing in the grocery store. You hummed along as you collected some furit.

"Oh Daehyun oppa is so hot!"

"His voice is daebak" you heard a couple of fangirls chit chat. You chuckled to yourself as you examined the apple you picked up. You've gotten over fans liking your boyfriend. No use of getting upset if YOUR the one dateing HIM. You kept humming as you walked over to the cherry tomateto's. Zelo ah would love these.

"What did you get him for valentines day?" you over heard the same females talking. Your eyes widen. To day was valentines day! You cursed in yur head. You've been so busy with dance pratice it totally slipped your mind. You sighed as you placed the tomatoes in the basket.

 

Daehyun looked at the box of chocolates on the kitchen table in front of him. It had your name on a card ontop of it. He rubbed his head.

"I'm telling you, flowers Daehyun ah." Himchan said trying to open a bottle with his injured hand. Jongup walked over and opened it for him. Daehyun rubbed his arm.

"I don't know. Baby girl isn't a big flower person. Daehyun said. Bang closed the book he was reading and looked over at the main vocalist.

"True. But girls like flowers."

"Girls like food." Daehyun said.

"You like food." Youngjae called from the living room. Daehyun looked at the box.

"So, should I get flowers too? Box of choco and flowers..." he said poking the box. 

"You should've gotten her flowers to begin with." Himchan nagged "You should also have a neckless or a ring or something SHINee you know! Or a outfit. You have no ramantic bone in your body do you?" Jongup watched his hyung slam his head on the table.

"Man, this is day is stressful." Jongup said. Himchan drapped a arm over then younger male.

"Yeah, but its even more stressful when." Himchan got all teared up "You have no one to share it with." BangJae rolled their eyes. Jongup looked at his hyung then looked at his feet then back at Himchan.

"I'll be your Valentine hyung." The innocent child said. Himchan eyes SHINed.

"Oh Uppie!!!" Himchan threw himself at the confused younger male and squeazed him. Jongup gagged. "I want chcocate and flowers and a tebby bear and-" Daehyun rubbed his temples. This was something he wasn't use to. The front door opened and the youngest member walked in. Bang looked at him.

"Where have you been mister?"  he asked removing his reading glasses. Zelo smiled as he pulled a big white teddy bear from behind his back. YoungJae laughed.

"Who gave you that?" he asked. Zelo frowned.

"I didn't get it. I'm giving it." he said. Himchan let go of Jongup and walked over to see the tall child bettter, placeing his hands on his hip.

"Who are you giving it too exactly? Me?" Himchan's eyes glowed. Zelo shook his head.

"Nope, i'm giving it to noona." Zelo smiled at the bear. Daehyun's eyes shot lazers at the younger male. Zelo smirked at him. "Noona will be mine." Daehyun growled under his breath, ready to fight for you but the door bell rang. Zelo's eyes SHINed as he ran to the door. "Noona!"

"Hello." You smiled holding the grocery bags. Zelo smiled holding out the big tedy bear.

"Happy valentines day noona." he said cutely. You laughed as you took the teddy bear.

"Oh thank you." you said walking into the house. Youngjae was next to greet you, taking the bags from you as you held onto the teddy bear. Daehyun came up to you and smiled.

"Hey babe." he said kissing your forehead. You havn't really accepted kisses on lips yet so Daehyun just kissed your head or hand when you guys meet up.

"Hi oppa." you flirted following YoungJae to the kitchen. Daehyun glared at the fluffy thing in your hand as you carried it away. JaeHimUp looked threw your bags.

"Omo! Fruit." Himchan swoon. Jongup pulled something out.

"And chocolate." he said. You walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, i'm going to make choclate covered fruit." you said when Daehyun came up behind you. You smiled at him and handed the bear. "Can you hold this while I cut the fruit. Oh, and Jun Hong ah come get your cherry tomatoes." Daehyun smiled at you but as soon as you turned away he smacked the bear and threw it roughly on the couch. Zelo huffed at him but smiled when you handed him the tomatetos. The members walked out of the kitchen to let you and Daehyun have alone time as you melted the chocalate. Daehyun didn't speak but came up behind you, wrapping his hands around your waist and lowered is chin on your shoulder. You smiled as you stirred the choclate.

"I missed you." Daehyun mummbled. You leaned you head on his.

"I missed you more." You placed the strawberrys on the cookie sheet. Daehyun kissed your cheek.

"You gifts on the table. I don't want to go get it though cause I like the way we are. Happy valentines day."  he said. You laughed. So Daehyun.

"Thank you. What is it?" you asked. Daehyun held you closer.

"Chocolate." he sung. 

"Yummy." you sang back. You loved choclate. Daehyun watched you poar chocolate on the berrys.

"What did you get me?" he asked. You blushed.

"Chocolate kisses." you said. Daehyun smiled letting you go.

"Really? I love those." he said going to the bags. You chuckled as you dipped your finger in the chocolate. Daehyun frowned. "I don't see any." he said turing around. Daehyun's eyes widen. Your pink lips went from pink to brown. Your face was red.

"No, chocolate kisses." you shyly said pointing to your lips. Daehyun just stared at you. Your smile faded to a shy smile. "Must be odd." you mummbled to yourself ready to wip the chocolate away but Daehyun caught your hand. His smile was soft as he pulled you closer. He slowly leaned in and kissed your lips. You closed your eyes. Finally having your first kiss with your boy friend. Daehyun pulled away, the chocolate off his lips.

"I like this chocolate kisses better." he said slightly the chocolate off your lips. You flinched in surprised but liked it. Daehyun dipped his finger in the brown goodies and put more on your lips. "Do you mind if I eat a little more?" you laughed.

"Go ahead, its your gift." You said. Daehyun smiled and kissed your lips again, running his tounge over the soft folds of your lips.

"Hey Hyu-" you pulled away in surprise. Daehyun shot daggers at poor Zelo who walked in. His eyes wide in surprise but able to put two and two together. You covered your mouth as you blushed. Zelo turned around. "I hate vatentines day." he huffed walking out the kitchen. Your frowned.

"Oh, poor J-" you stopped when Daehyun kissed you again. He smiled at you.

"I love Valentines day. And I love you." he said. You blushed and nodded. His smiled widden and grabbed your face and pulled you closer to kiss you again

                                                                                   "I love you too. Happy Valentines day."