Final 2013

Valentine's Day

"Hey umma I'm heading out to school!" i call, "Have you seen oppa?" I jog down the stairs. she looks at me weird.

"Ani. but" she looks at me up and down, "Are you wearing that?" I touch my black shirt and look down at my jeans and combat boots.

"What's wrong with it?" she just rolls her eyes. I reach for my jacket. It's missing.

"Umma, where's my jacket?" she pecks my head.

"I think Young Jae came by this morning to pick up your brother. Maybe he took it. You know how he is." I nod and look for another jacket. Him Chan's jacket is there. I shrug it on. It smells just like him and I smile. I've had the biggest crush on him for ever. I open the front door.

"Bye umma!" I jog down the street knowing I'm going to be late but not caring. I reach the school gates and slide into the grounds right before it closes.

"Whew. I don't have to climb today." I sigh and begin walking up to my first class. Everyone everywhere are hugging and kssing and giving gifts. It makes me sick.

I walk into class about 5 minutes late because of the couples. The teacher gives me a look.

"Why are you late?" she demands. I shrug.

"The couples." I comment. She nods and looks at my seat. i sit down and put my feet on the desk. i put my headphones to zone out as she talks about some bull about Valentine's Day. no ones is paying attention. i stare at the wall above the board and wait for the bell to ring. when it does i launch out of my chair and out the door. i run right into someone.

"Oof!" i fall backwards. i shoot a glare up and see Kris.

"Oh I'm sorry Minji. please forgive me." He bows deeply. i roll my eyes.

"Its fine giant. just help me up." i say. he immediately grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet. i streach and go to leave, but his hand grabs mine again. i look back at him quizzically. he turns red.

"I-i have something for you." he stutters. i raise my eyebrow as he digs through the bag on his side, still holding onto my hand. he pulls out a box. everyone is gawking at us. he holds it out to me. i gingerly take it and open it. my eyes widen and my head shots up. he smiles.

"Why are you giving me a ring?" I ask. he scratches the back of his head.

"Because, umm Minji.... i like you." He confesses. i frown. "I know i don't talk to you a lot but i really like you." he looks at the box in my hand and back up at me. " Please don't make a choice now. think about it for a couple days. Ok?" shocked still, i nod. his smile lights up his face. " I'll walk you to class." He says brightly. i nod again and he turns me around and slowly leads me to my next class. I've never told him my schedule. he stops at my door.

"How'd you know this is my class?" I demand. he just taps the side of his head. i nod feeling stupid and a little creeped out. "right. forgot." he chuckles.

"its fine." he mutters. i tug my hand out of his grip and go to walk into the classroom.

"wait." i stop and turn around. i feel something warm on my lips. as soon as it was there it was gone. Kris turns me around and pushes me into the classroom. i sit down in my seat and touch my lips. my eyes widen. Kris.........just kissed me. girls are walking in and glaring at me. i stand up and run out of the room.

"~You better run run run run You better run run run run You better run run run run You better run run run run MBLAQ side to side juwiireul du-lleobwahdo uri-ga on top ni saengga-geul bakkwonwah deudiyeo ol-geo-shi wah-tkuna~" i hear a phone go off. thats Himchan's ringtone, because twe're always together and that's my favorite song. curious, i follow it.

i follow this song outside and to the edge of the woods. i gulp. i've been scared of the woods for about 5 years when we found a girl beat up there. its louder so its not far inside. i take a breath, gather up my courage and walk inside. my eyes are instantly covered. i go to scream but someone covers my mouth. two people grab my arms and pull me through the forest. the music gets louder. we suddenly stop and the cloth on my eyes is taken away. my brother and Zelo grin on eather side of me. i punch their shoulders.they whimper.

"pabos! you scared me half to death!" i say upset. they shrug.

"minji. look around ok?" my brother coaxes. i roll my eyes and look around. we're at the spot where we found the girl. but its different. it has rose petals and flowers and hearts all over. standing in the center is Himchan. i tilt my head. he takes a deep breath.

"min-" he clears his throat. "Minji."

"yes, Channie-hyung?" i say. he grins.

"i have to tell you something."

"ok what is it?" he walks up to me and cups my face.

"this." he gently place his lips to mine. i gasp softly. Himchan... is kissing me. i smile in the kiss and he pulls away.

"Minji. i like-no scratch that. i love you. i have for about 2 years. i thought you would never like me, so i decided that i would be your best friend so that i could still be close to you. but just being your friend is slowly driving me insane. so.. i love you. now I've told you. you can do one of too things now. you'll either hit me and storm away, and i lose my best friend, or you gently let me down and we continue being friends." he mumbles. i roll my eyes.

"Not true. i have one more choice." he tilts his head.

"What is it?" i lean up and almost touch our lips together.

"I could accept it and do this." i gently press my lips to his. my eyes close as he kisses me back. he wraps his arms around my waist and i put my arms around his neck.

"Ewwwww! my eyes! hyung get them to stop!" We pull back and laugh at Zelo's childish behavior. Yong Guk walks over and hands me a box. i open it to see a beautiful ring. i smile.

"Will you be my Valentine? and my girlfriend?" Himchan whispers in my ear. i nod happily. he slides the ring onto my left index finger. we start walking back to the school. I intertwine our hands together.

"Oh, i have to go and talk to Kris." I say.

"Why?" my new boyfriend asks.

"I have to tell him I'm dating you and give him back the ring he gave me." i jog up into the canteen. i glance around and see the giant, talking with his friends. "Kris!" i yell. he looks over at me and walks over smiling.

"Hey. did you think about my offer?" he asks. i look down and hold out his box to him. i glance up and see the disappointment in his eyes. he sighs. " I'm guessing there's someone else? right?" i nod. he hangs his head. "Its ok. we can still be friends right?" He asks hopefully. i grin and nod.

"definitely." he grins and jogs back to his group. he pulls someone from it and pulls them back over to me. "Minji, this is Cho Mi. She's an exchange student from China. could you show her around and be her friend?" he begs cutely. i chuckle and nod.

"sure. Come on Cho Mi. oh and by the way, Kris." i say. he tenses and i smirk. "You can call me a Min." i tug Cho Mi away. as soon as she leaves Kris's presence, she became cheery and friendly, talking and laughing.

"so yeah, you can do what ever, especially since you're friends with both the Kingas and the Rebels. no one will mess with you, i promise." She grins.

"oh, that won't be a problem. my appa is the principal." I nod and feel an arm wrap around my waist. i turn my head and feel Himchan's lips. i pull back and blush. he grins and buries his face in my hair. he eyes Mimi.

" Who's that?" he asks. she holds out her hand.

"I'm Cho Mi. you could call me Mimi." he grins.

"hi. I'm Himchan, Minji's best friend. um.... and boyfriend, recently." she smiles.

"Hey Min, Jong Up wants to leave. wanna go?" i look over to Mimi.

"Depends. wanna go with us?" she nods eagerly. "Ok. come on." We walk outside and down the street. Himchan and my fingers intertwine. i smile and feel him kiss my temple.

"Best. Valentine's. Day. Ever."

 

 

 

(A/N: i am a horrible person. i just finished this. please forgive me. T_T anyways, i hope you like this little oneshot.)