1

Suspicions

 People always said that Kim Jonghyun is probably the most unobservant person in the entire world. That all he cares about is him but in truth; amongst the five people in Shinee, he is in fact the one you should be careful around with. Unfortunately, Minho and Taemin did not realise this fact.

 

 How Kim Jonghyun came about to know of Taemin and Minho:

 It hadn’t really occur to Jonghyun that Minho was gay. He had suspicions about that on Taemin but never really Minho(because he is so freaking manly and apparently the only that gets the real chance to kiss a girl on screen). That is why when Shinee was announced the winner of some award, he was slightly puzzled to see that Minho actually held Taemin’s waist up the stage and down the stage too. It was like Minho was actually scared that Taemin would get lost up there. Like he was scared by the chance of losing Taemin even for a second. Jonghyun shrugged it off, maybe Minho was fanserving with Taemin but when they got back to the car, Minho chooses to sit next to Taemin in the mini van which was a normal thing. The not so normal thing was when he saw Minho actually pouting when Taemin wouldn’t let him sleep on his lap. The Choi Minho never pouts in front of them. He is too egoistic of a person to do so. The funny part of it was when Taemin unwillingly lets him.

After that night, Jonghyun kept a close eye on those two. He began noticing more odd things;

Like when Minho was sleeping on his back Superman style, Taemin actually had the guts to go and lay on top of Minho( no one can disturb Minho sleeping unless you want to yelled at for 10 minutes before being kicked in the ). And Minho actually turned around, gave the boy a kiss on the forehead and hugged him like a pillow.

Or like when he saw Taemin freakishly snuggled his nose in Minho’s cheek like he was addicted to the feel of Minho’s skin.

Or like when Minho lets Taemin play with his hair because no one can touch Minho’s hair.

Or like when he noticed that Taemin actually left the last bottle of banana milk for Minho when he would yell at Jonghyun for touching even the first one in five-pack.

Okay, so maybe Minho was gay. And apparently,obviously with Taemin. 

 

 

How Onew came about to know of Taemin and Minho:

Lee Jinki or more commonly known as Onew, the leader of the Shinee have always cared for his younger band mates. It has sort of been his responsibility. He would always make sure they attend their schedule, eat their meals on time, ect.

One of his responsibilities was to make sure that the rest of them doesn’t break the ‘no dating rule’ before they turn 26.

And when Onew started to notice that Taemin had a couple ring on his finger, he panicked.

“Taemin.” Onew called the boy while he was watching tv.

“Yes.”

“What’s on your hand?” Onew asked him. Trying not feel anxious because if the Lee Sooman knew about this, he would be screwed for not taking care of his dongsaengs.

Taemin looked at his hands and raised one eyebrow.

“My fingers.” he answered.

“No, the thing on your finger.”

“My ring?” Taemin asked back.

“ Yes. That. Why are you wearing a ring?” that suspiciously looks like a couple ring.

“Minho gave it to me.”

“Oh.” Onew let that one go. So it was just a gift from Minho. Nothing major.

Then he realised Minho was wearing the exact silver band on his finger.

Oh.

 

 

 How Key came about to know of Taemin and Minho:

Key is the kind of person who usually never forgets anything. He will meticulously pack everything in his bag before leaving for his schedule.

However one day, when he was about to enter his manager’s car, he realises that he forgot his usually green tea tumbler from the kitchen.

So he ran up to the dorm and hurriedly opened the door. He got to the kitchen when he suddenly heard strange noises coming from Minho’s room. The room he shared with Key.

Min-minho.” he heard someone grunting. Minho couldn’t be ing with someone in their room. Could he? Key was about to storm into the room and hit Minho’s head with a baseball bat when he heard

Tae-God.Taemin stop. I-“ Choi freaking frog-eyed Minho was tainting his innocent(now not so innocent) Taemin.

Why in the worl-how-and

Key’s head was spinning because the mental image of both his band mates doing things to each other was too weird.

“Min-minho. No-not so hard.”

Hearing that, Key closed his ears and turned around. Its safe to say that Key couldn’t stop mental images from appearing in his head throughout the day.

 

 

 For the next few weeks, the three of them pretended really well that Taemin and Minho wasn’t Taemin and Minho. Not uttering even a single word about those two.

Until one day

“Can Minho and I share a room?” the maknae innocently asks during breakfast.

“Sure.” Key immediately answers because he can no longer stay in the same room where those two .

“No. The hell no.” Onew answers after because this would cause trouble. Unforeseen trouble.

And Jonghyun just merely watches because he loves watching.

“Why not?” Minho asks.

“Because you two are going to do things.” Onew almost bit his tongue.

“What things?”

Adult things.” Onew glares at those two. Particularly Minho because of the stupid grin he is now wearing because he obviously knows what Onew is talking about.

“Like they are not doing the same thing right now. I cannot stay in a room that reeks of and sweat every time I get home.” Key nearly pulls his hair out.

“But Key, if they shr-“ Onew argues and Key argues back.

 

“Hey Minho.” Taemin takes a spoon of his cereal before continuing his sentence.

“I think they know about us.”

“Are you sure?”