7 Minutes in Heaven

7 Minutes in Heaven

 

 „Guys, come out of here. Ten minutes have already passed! What the hell are you doing in there?“ Kris asked annoyed, knocking on the door to the small dark walk in closet where the parts of the game happened, that only two people would know about, for the rest, it was a secret what happens between these two.


 

You sat in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol, your best friends since kindergarten. They smirked at Kris, knowing he was slightly annoyed by the fact that Luhan and Sehun were already for 10 minutes in this closet now. They knew that Kris secretly wanted to go in this closet too, with none other than this little adorable panda who sat next to Lay, Tao.


 

Right when Kris was about to knock on the door again to warn them that he would open the door now, the door opened by itself, and two guys came out with swollen lips and hair that looked kind of messed. „What took you so long, huh?“ Kris asked annoyed and sat back down next to Tao, pushing Lay a bit away from him. The unicorn just sighed and then moved closer to Chen who just chuckled at the behaviour of his band mates.


 

Well we...talked. A lot.“ Luhan answered, rubbing the back of his neck. „Yes, we talked. About some...interesting things.“ Sehun then said too, smiling shyly at his hyung before he sat down on his old spot again, in between D.O and Kai. Both of them just looked at him, smirking knowingly and shaking their heads. „Okay, so who's next?“ Kris asked, excited again and Luhan laughed. He grabbed the bottle and spun it around. Everyone, including you watched it until it stopped, right in front of you. „Awww, [YN]-ah. It's finally your turn now.“ Chanyeol said, poking you in your shoulder. It was your first time being picked by the bottle this evening and your were slightly nervous now. Kris groaned sadly. You looked over at him and gave him a week smile. „I'm sorry Kris Oppa, I'll still hope you'll be picked next time.“ You said to him, causing him to smile at you. „Aigoo, you're so cute. It's okay [YN]. But just spin the bottle now to know who has to go into the closet with you.“ He then said, smiling again. You nodded your head before spinning the bottle.


 

Oh please, don't let it be Kai. I beg you, please. You thought. Neither Kai or you had to go in the closet yet and you really hoped that you had luck because you didn't really want to be stuck in a closet with him. Not for seven minutes, not even for one.


 

Since you're in love with Kai you noticed you're being very shy around him. Whenever he talks to you you can't help but blush. You just can't stand being alone with him because everytime you are, you stare at him for a long time. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his fingers, it all makes you go crazy and you know that. But you also know that he'll never like you like that because you're probably just a friend to him and nothing more. So you never decided to tell him.


 

Good thing Kai didn't notice the way you look at him or the way you act around him, but unfortunately your two best friends noticed. They often told you they could make Kai fall for you, tell him things about you or even make him agree to go on a date with you but you never wanted them to do that. You said that you don't want to lose him as your friend and they had to promise you they would not try anything and they also had to promise they would not say anything. Not to Kai, nor to anyone else they know.


 

You were so lost in your thoughts, just staring down at the bottle that you didn't even realise that the bottle had stopped. You just stared into the air, where once the bottle was spinning around like crazy.


 

Yah, [YN], you're still with us or are you already all over Kai?“ Chanyeol asked, pushing you lightly which brought you back to reality. „Who is it?“ You asked after you blinked a few times, making these twelve guys there laugh. „It's Kai Hyung.“ Sehun answered with this adorable lisp he has.


 

What?“ You asked, shocked at the news. You looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol searching for help, pleading with your eyes, asking them to help you. They just smirked at you, shaking their heads a bit. You got up, sighing and walking to the closet, Kai following close behind you with a small grin on his face. You walked in right before he did and before he entered he turned around to the guys, smirking and they gave him thumbs up, smirking back and winking.


 

Because you didn't even notice to what the bottle was doing you didn't notice that the bottle stopped in front of Lay. Because all s already knew Kai had this crush on you, they decided to finally bring you two together, and they would do everything to make sure you and Kai would be stuck in the closet for today. So when it landed on Lay, he just took a quick glance at you before smirking and turning the bottle a bit to the right so it pointed directly at Kai.


 

Kai smiled gratefully at him and Lay just smiled back before whispering: „Seven minutes, Jongin. Don't mess up.“ Kai just nodded. He was happy he has friends like that, they always helped him, whenever he was jealous because some guy tried to hit on you, they always made sure every guy stayed away from you as far as possible. They always were there for him, whenever he needed a shoulder to lean on when he thought about you. They listened to him when he talked about the things he loved the most about you, even if it was stuck in their memories already.


 

Kai once told them how grateful he is, for friends like that and that he'll pay them back once he would win your heart. Suho just laughed then and answered that this wasn't necessary because friends were there for moments like that and they actually liked seeing Kai in love. Since he told them he has a crush on you he seems happier, he's laughing ways more than he did before he met you and they just knew that you'll fall for him, just like he fell for you.


 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol then accidently broke their promises and told all the members except of Kai that you also has a huge crush on Kai. That was, when they made a plan that they would invite you for a evening, and they made sure that you and Kai would spend as much time together as possible. Sadly this wasn't that easy since you're kind of shy you always like to stay close to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, they are like your big brothers, with them you feel save. But in the end the boys finally made it and now they were just smirking triumphantly at each other after Suho had closed the door to the closed.


 

You stood there, your back facing the door and Kai and took a deep breath. You needed to clear your mind before turning and facing Kai. Okay [YN]. Just remember, this isn't Kai. This is someone else..it's...it's Xiumin oppa. You said to yourself. You nodded your head a bit when you suddenly heard Kai coming closer to you from behind, you could smell his perfume and you immediately weren't able to concentrate anymore. Okay, just forget it. Just stay like this, don't talk and enjoy these seven minutes of smelling his scent.


 

You know [YN], I was kinda happy that it was me the bottle landed on. I wouldn't want to see you and someone else walking into this closet.“ Kai said softly, still standing behind you. You were confused. Why did he say that? You didn't want to ask him, you told yourself not to say anything but you were just too curious. „Why?“ You asked, still not turning around to him. You could hear him walking closer to you again, he was just some footsteps away from you.


 

Because I want to be the only guy who's stuck in a closet with you.“ He whispered. And with that he put his arms around your waist from behind, pulling you closer to him and resting his head on your shoulder. Your eyes widened when he did that, but you weren't moving away, you just stayed like this.


 

Why are you telling me this?“ Could it possibly be that you're having a crush on me too? You wanted to ask but stopped yourself when you remembered how stupid that sounded. Kai would never like a girl like you.


 

Because I just can't imagine you being in the arms of another man, I don't like to imagine this. I just want you in my arms, and only my arms.“ He said and turned you around, his hands still on your waist. You were facing each other now, even if you didn't see anything, you could feel he's looking into your eyes and you knew that you also looked into his. You didn't know why. You just knew it.


 

I can't imagine seeing you being kissed by another man, or being married to another man. I want to be this man you're kissing, and I want to be the man who waits for you at the end of the aisle. I want to wrap my arms around you, smelling in your scent and kissing every part of your beautiful face.“ He said softly. You were shocked. Is he confessing to you right now?


 

You suddenly felt him taking both of your hands and laid them down on his chest and you could feel his heart beating. „This is because of you, [YN]. This is what you are doing to me. Since the first day we met I like you, and I think about you everyday. And I don't ever want to stop doing that. I like you, [YN], I really really do like you.“ Kai whispered. You could feel him coming closer, you could feel his breath on your face and you knew what was going to happen. He is going to kiss me... You thought excited and smiling a little bit, You were about to meet his soft lips when you heard a knock on the door which made you jump away from Kai.


 

Times over guys.“ You heard Baekhyun saying from outside. You could tell from the way he talks he was smirking. He probably thought you would do some erse things in here.


 

You made a step back, and your hands left Kai's beating heart. „We should leave now.“ You said and walked over to the door. When you were about to open it Kai pushed you against the door, causing you to let out a shocked but not loud scream. You looked up, not seeing anything but complete darkness but you could feel that Kai's hands were on each side of your head, holding you back from walking away.


 

Don't go, please don't. I know you feel something for me. So don't go now. Just stay with me and tell me how you really feel. If you don't feel the exact way I do, I'll let you go.“ Kai whisper-pleaded.


 

You bit your lip before sighing. „I don't feel this way for you, Kim Jongin.“ You said quietly. Kai sighed before he took a step back and put both of his hands down. „Okay then..-“ He said but was interrupted by you. „I don't like you, Kai. I actually love you.“ You said truthfully. You couldn't see Kai, but you knew when you heard him gasp that he was suprised.


 

You do what?“ He asked, coming a step closer to you. „I love you.“ You answered him, smiling. It wasn't important for you if he could see your smile or not, you were just happy now. „Say it again.“ Kai demanded. „I love you.“ You answered. „And again.“ He demanded once more. You giggled. „I love you.“

And again.“ He demanded again but you just laughed. „No, I don't want to say that anymore.“ You said. You could hear Kai laugh before his hands were wrapped around your waist again, pulling you closer to him again. „Is that so..?“ He whispered, you could actually hear him smirking. „Mhm.“ You just answered, not being able to say yes anymore because of the way he held you now. „Well I guess I have to say it instead then.“ Kai whispered before he pressed his lips softly against yours. You closed your eyes immediately and kissed him back. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you even closer, deepening the kiss. The kiss was loving and softly, you could show in this kiss what you really felt for each other and you were stunned and taken aback by the way Kai kissed you. With so much love...


 

After some moments both of you pulled away, panting. Kai rested his forehead on yours, and you knew he was smiling, well, yo did too. „I love you, [YN].“ He whispered before he pecked your lips. You giggled a bit. „I love you too. But let's go outside again, I'm sure they're waiting for us.“ You said. Kai answered with a yes, took your hand and opened the door only to find eleven very curious guys being pressed against the door and falling into the closet when you opened the door.


 

Were you listening?“ Kai asked with a laugh. „Erm...maybe?“ Chen said, rubbing the back of his neck. You just giggled. When the boys looked at you, they immediately noticed you and Kai held hands. „Aww, finally!“ They cheered together. Kris patted Kai's back. „I'm proud of you, man. Finally you did it.“ He said and smiled like a father would do. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both hugged you tightly. „Aww, our little girly here finally has her boyfriend.“ They said together while hugging you.


 

Yah- stay away from her, she's mine now.“ Kai said, pushing his Hyungs away from you and gently wrapping his arms around you. You just giggled and kissed his cheek, making him blush.


 

Aish, you're such a cute couple.“ Tao said, nodding his head smiling. „Thank you.“ Kai answered, before looking down at you. „I think so too.“ He said, smiling in such a loving way down at you. „Yah, you're really cute, but yould we continue now? I really have to spend my seven minutes with someone in there.“ Kris said, making the rest of you laugh.

 

 

tumblr_m3huxkHlsO1qbctiho1_500.gif