i love you, i do

i love you, i do

 

 

 

 

 

Youve taken my heart

Sehun took one last look at his reflection before going out of his shared bedroom with their leader. There was no schedule for today and he was excited to go out because it was Valentine's Day.
He and Lu Han decided to go on a simple dinner and to maybe take a walk in the park, just like any normal couple would do. Although wearing their caps low and turning up their collars up to hide their faces wasn't really how normal couples would go about it. Still, he was thankful that they were even allowed to go out like this.
"Hyung," he called out to Junmyeon who was lounging on the sofa fiddling with his cell phone. "I'm going out now."
"Okay. Don't forget the curfew. Oh, and by the way, please tell Lu Han I liked the flowers he sent me."
Sehun paused on his way out the door. "He sent you flowers?"
"Yes. Kyungsoo handed it to me earlier. He received one, too," Junmyeon said absently, his attention back on his phone. "There are also flowers for Chanyeol and Baekhyun but they're still out so they haven't gotten it yet."
"Oh, okay," he answered. He felt he was missing something but he couldn't think of what it was so he just shrugged and continued to the door. He opened it to find Yixing on the other side, looking like he was just about to knock.
"Yixing-hyung!" he greeted.
"Big date with the boyfriend, huh?"
"Yeah, kinda." Sehun couldn't help but smile at the boyfriend bit.
"Oh, thank Lu Han for me. I got the flowers he left for us at the dorm." Yixing proceeded to go inside. "Happy Valentine's and enjoy!"
Sehun was already nearing the street corner he and Lu Han were going to meet at when it hit him. Wait. Did everyone receive flowers?
"But I didn't," he whispered to himself. "Not yet anyway."
He smiled when he caught a glimpse of Lu Han standing a few meters away. He was leaning against a wall wearing a big black coat and a dark blue cap concealing his pretty face, but Sehun could recognize him anywhere.
Lu Han straightened when he saw Sehun and walked the remaining distance between them. "Hey, you."
"Hey, yourself." And Sehun suddenly felt shy. Because even if they already exchanged more than a thousand of heys, this is the first Valentine's Day hey they exchanged as boyfriends. Sehun knew it was silly, but everyone's silly when they’re in love, right?
"Let's go?" Lu Han slipped his arm around Sehun's and they started to walk. Sehun looked down at his boyfriend's small hands and they were empty. No flowers.
"Uh, hyung?"
"Hm?"
"Why don't I get flowers? I mean, I know you gave everyone one for today. Why don't I have one?" Sehun couldn't keep the jealous tone from his voice.
Lu Han stopped walking and looked up at him. "Well, because I didn't think you'd want one."
"Why would you think that?"
The shorter boy pursed his lip before replying. "I still remember how you rejected me when I tried to give you one during one of our performances. And don't think I didn't see you give away the bouquet I gave you during your graduation."
"But that's--" Sehun didn't quite know what to say.
"Yeah, I was traumatised so no flowers for you." Lu Han was smiling but he could see that he wasn't completely joking.
Sehun wanted to apologize and to explain but his boyfriend was already walking away. "Hyung--"
"What?" Lu Han turned back. "Hurry up. It'll be dark soon."
He wasn't sure what made him do it since they were in the middle of a street (even if it was deserted, it was still in public) but when he reached Lu Han, he quickly pulled him close and kissed him. It wasn't even a short one. It was both tender and soft, frenzied and deep. Enthralling.
"That was for the flowers I didn't take from you," Sehun whispered against Lu Han's lips.
Then he leaned down to kiss him again. It was even sweeter--headier--than the first. And when it ended, they were both breathless. "That one's for the bouquet I gave away." Sehun gave Lu Han a last peck on the cheek before he let go. "I'm sorry."
Lu Han stood there staring at him and Sehun, not knowing what else to do, stared back. To his relief, Lu Han burst into a short laugh before hooking his arm around Sehun's again and dragging him down the street.
"Am I forgiven now?"
His boyfriend just rolled his eyes at him and went on walking. They were in the intersection when he noticed that they were going the wrong direction. "Hyung, the restaurant's that way. Where are we going?"
Lu Han pulled him tighter to his side. "To the flower shop first. So I can buy you more flowers to give away."
Oh, Okay.



I give you the rest of me

They were Baekhyun and Chanyeol and nothing was ever normal in their relationship. When others would whisper sweet nothings to their partner, Baekhyun would screech at Chanyeol while the other would shout at him with his unearthly voice. When others would cuddle, Chanyeol would snatch Baekhyun by the neck while the elder would hit him with a karate chop. And when others would exchange I love yous, Baekhyun would tell Chanyeol to get away from him and Chanyeol would retaliate with a threat and a blow of air against Baekhyun's nape.
Because they were Baekhyun and Chanyeol, they spent their Valentine's going against each other on sixteen different arcade games (with Baekhyun winning most) and eating ddukbokki before walking home together. It wasn't the most romantic of Valentine dates but they didn't mind because it was fun and comfortable and it was exactly their thing. 
But that wasn't to say that neither had a romantic bone in their body. Sometimes, Chanyeol would wake up just a little bit earlier to watch Baekhyun sleep. And sometimes, Baekhyun would brush his fingers against Chanyeol's when they walk side by side.
The sun had already set and both were tired from their outing. Chanyeol had just finished gloating about his victory over the whack-a-weasel ("Because Baek, your arms are simply too short!") when Baekhyun suddenly stopped walking. Chanyeol walked a few steps more before noticing that his boyfriend wasn't beside him. He glanced back at Baekhyun who looked extremely cute in his thick-rimmed glasses and red beanie.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Carry me home," Baekhyun said, well, more like demanded.
"What?"
"Quick, carry me home."
Chanyeol laughed. "Are you kidding? I know you're tired but our dorm's just ahead. And think of what would happen to my back. Have you seen your thighs?"
"You love my thighs," Baekhyun scoffed. "I have the marks to prove it. Hurry up, I want a piggyback ride."
The elder smirked when he saw a flush cover Chanyeol's cheeks. He was grumbling about bossy and demanding boyfriends, but Baekhyun had to smile when Chanyeol turned his back on him and squat down. "Hop on."
Baekhyun skipped and launched himself against Chanyeol's back, causing the taller boy to grunt and stagger with his weight. "Yip, yip!"
Chanyeol let out a wheeze when they started down the road.
"Oh, come on. I'm not that heavy!"
"You're lucky I love your thighs," Chanyeol whined.
"I told you, you do," Baekhyun said before wrapping his arms tighter around the other's neck and resting his head against Chanyeol's shoulder.
No, Baekhyun wasn't really a mean person who enjoys another's suffering, especially Chanyeol's. But he was an inexperienced boy who knew next to nothing about asking his boyfriend for a hug. And he wanted to, very much, because this was by far the best Valentine's he has ever had. So what else to do than ask for a piggyback ride out of the blue? They were Baekhyun and Chanyeol anyway, and this was what they do.
On the way back, Chanyeol went on to talk about his victories (all seven of them) and Baekhyun just let out a few grunts from time to time. He was too comfortable in his position and too busy enjoying Chanyeol's warmth against him to reply properly. This is really, really nice, he thought.
"Hey, are you even listening?" Chanyeol asked as he heaved Baekhyun up before continuing to walk.
"Ho-hum."
"I can't believe you. I paid for the food, more than half of the tokens. I'm risking my health carrying you home but what do I get in return? You don't even listen to me when I talk. I don't really get why--"
Baekhyun thought he loved Chanyeol like this, all grumbling and huffing and being a giant baby. Then he laughed at himself. He loved Chanyeol any way he was. The tall guy was still going on and on about his grievances when Baekhyun leaned in and kissed the side of his neck. I love you.
Chanyeol stopped talking when he felt Baekhyun's cold lips touch him. He closed his eyes for a second and his hold on him tightened. They've kissed so many times before but this felt a bit different. He tilted his head and let it bump gently against Baekhyun's. "Hey, Baek?"
"Hm?"
I love you, too. "Next time, lay off the meat."
"This relationship's over once we reach the dorm."
But Chanyeol could hear the smile in Baekhyun's voice and he also felt the shorter boy burrow his face deeper against his neck. "Got it."
"Hurry up then. Yip yip!"



Youre the perfect one for me

As usual, the dorm was empty save for Jongin and himself. Everyone was out, on their dates or whatever, and Kyungsoo was glad for the peace and quiet. It was Valentine's day but he didn't feel like going out. He was content just staying inside with Jongin to accompany him.
Kyungsoo was sad, though, because he felt that they weren't as close as they were before. It was more than five months since he noticed Jongin distancing himself from him. They still watch movies and sit in the van together but Kyungsoo missed how Jongin would lean on to him when they walked or how his friend would smile down at him as if he was the only one that mattered.
Because now... now, there were no more talks before they go to sleep. No more I'll go with you, hyung when Kyungsoo wanted to go out. There was no more special smiles. And Kyungsoo was sad and a little hurt. He doesn't know why they disappeared.
The saddest part was he realized just how much Jongin meant to him when he saw the boy with the other members. Because he wanted to be the only one Jongin leaned on to and the only one who could paint that smile on his lips. But no matter how he tried to get things back the way it were, he couldn't seem to. It felt like Jongin was already beyond his reach but he still couldn't stop himself from falling further and further in love.
Kyungsoo sighed as he carried the food he prepared to their room. He hesitated a bit before entering. He had to collect himself first, make sure that no wayward emotion escapes when he joins Jongin for their movie night. He entered and saw the boy lying down on his bed. Kyungsoo placed the food on the table before walking towards Jongin. "Kim Jongin, the food's ready. Have you picked the movie yet?"
There was no answer. Kyungsoo leaned down and saw that Jongin's eyes were closed. He laughed quietly. You left me again.
The younger boy looked handsome in his sleep and Kyungsoo couldn't stop his hand from reaching out and touching that perfection. His finger the side of his face and something in him broke. He leaned closer and brushed Jongin's cheek with a soft kiss that barely spoke of just how much he loved him. "Can you please be mine?" he whispered.
Kyungsoo straightened and turned to return the food when he felt a tug at the back of his shirt. "Hyung?"
He was scared to turn around because... What did he just do?
"I'm sorry I fell asleep. I'll set up the movie now."
Kyungsoo turned to look at Jongin and was relieved to see that his friend was smiling at him. No sign that he was awake when Kyungsoo slipped and kissed him.
It wasn't long when Kyungsoo and Jongin were sitting on Jongin's bed, their backs against the headboard and a bowl of chips on Kyungsoo's lap. It was a mushy love story Jongin chose but Kyungsoo didn't mind. His thoughts weren't into it anyway.
In his mind, he was pretending that this was a real date in a real theater. That he was in love with Jongin. That when he leaned his head on the other's shoulder and took Jongin's hand in his, his friend would smile, kiss him on the forehead and say he loved him, too.
It was a happy ending, or at least the movie was. For when the movie stopped playing, Kyungsoo's pretend date would also end.
The credits were about to roll when Kyungsoo finally noticed that his head was on Jongin's shoulder and their entwined hands are on top Jongin's thigh. He felt his face heat up in embarrassment. What to do?
He tried to lift his head and untangle his fingers but the other boy's hold tightened and Kyungsoo felt a hand rest against the side of his face, stopping him from moving away. Then there was a brush of lips against his forehead. He wanted to cry because he was most probably still dreaming and the movie credits were at its end.
Then the screen turned black but the hand was still there and the lips were still grazing his forehead. His heart beat so fast for he finally realized this was real.
"I've always been yours, hyung."

 

 

 

an: again sorry for the lame.. also i wrote this under an hour (in between studying for exams so ;~;) but happy valentine's! :D