Chapter 15

EXOTIC LOVE : The Missing Piece
 
“Dont you ever say that to me. You .. And dont you ever tell her a !” I yelled. 
 
“Shut up! You shutup!.. I dont like that girl. She’s poor and she’s just a rag! She never belongs to our family. Son, If you ever try to bring that girl into this house, Ill assure you, she gets what she wanted.”
 
“I hate you all! Ill tell dad about this! And Im sure he’ll help me. I so hate you mom.” and I looked at Hyo who was standing right beside my mom.
“And you..? I will never love you, nor like you. ,” and I walked away.
 
“Kyungsoo! come back here! Come back! Argh!.” 
“Its okay Auntie.. Im always here right beside you. Ill assure you.
Id be the one holding Kyung’s hands when we get to that altar..”
 
“Oh Im sorry deaar, are you okay?..”
 
“Im always okay. I will make him eat his words and crawl back into my arms again, remember that Kyungsoo.”
 
“Do what you can dear, and make sure i’ll never see his girl again. ever.”
“Yes, Auntie.” and she smiled.
 
                                                                                *                      *                       *                      *                      *
 
“Suho.. pick me up at Jeu-ong’s Factory. Weve got something to do.”
 
                                                                                 *                      *                       *                      *                      *
 
“What!? are you out of your mind?. I cant do it.!” 
 
“Well you have to! Or you want Taeyeon go to Kyung?.”
 
“Of course.. I like Taeyeon but..”
 
“Look, Im offering you a chance. If you’d act too late the two would be together, and it would be more difficult to make them apart.”
“Look, youve gotta do this. If you really love Tae, you’d do it for her. Kyung is mine only.. So you gotta help me. Im your only favor.”
 
“tss.. It would be so hard.”
“Yes, but it would be easy if TAeyeon will choose you..”
 
“BU-But..>”
 
“NO buts. Do you want her?”
 
“Of course!..”
 
“Then do it.!..”
 
“I-I.. Ill do it. but Ill try..”
 
“Yes! haha I know you would...Let’s just see if that Taeyeon would still be sticking with my boyfriend if she'll find out were lovers.. Hahahha” 
“You may now go. Someone could see us here. Dont forget our plan."
 
“O-okay..”and  Suho went off.
 
                                                                              *                      *                       *                      *                      *
 
“hmm.. everything is doing fine. Everything seems to work out according to my plan. Watchout Tae, coz Im bringing you to your real nightmare.”
hahahahaha... Im getting you back Kyung.. 
 
                                                                               *                      *                       *                      *                      *
 
[Chung-An Hospital]
 
“Im so sorry Tae.. I know I shouldnt have done that but I was just scared you’ll leave me behind. I dont want that.
Your Uncle fooled me. NOw, I dont know where he is.. Some of my friends have told me that he has another girl in Seoul. BUt I didnt believe them at first.
But weeks past by and he never came back. So I tried to hide all the letters.. Because,..
Because maybe you’ll leave me alone.. and  dont want tha.. You are the only family I got Tae.. Please dont leave me.. Im sorry,pleease forgive me honey...”
I looked at her tears. I looked at Sooy. She almost cried..
 
“Its okay Auntie// i understand you.. You’ve been my mother for how many years and  you’ve been there at my side.. Of course.. I forgive you Auntie...”
I hugged her.. I too cried. Oh, I hate this scene.. I always does. I hate crying..
 
“But Auntie.. I wondered why have they stopped sending the letters.
 
"I dont too dear. At first, it was daily. then weekly.. Maybe they’re busy now.. or else, theyre trying to...”
 
“NO way.. I need to call them.. Auntie, I need to tell them Im alive.. that Im okay.” I felt so strong now, so alive.. I need to call them, now.
 
“Here’s my phone. call them right away..”
 
“Thanks Auntie..” I kissed her cheeks and told her we will be back.
 
“Lets go Sooy.”
“Come on.”
 
And we ran outside.
 
                                                                                  *                      *                       *                      *                      *
 
[Phone rings..]
 
“YEs.. this is Tiffany’ speaking. How may I help you?.."