I'll save you and you'll save me

I'll save you and you'll save me

[YN] means Your name :)

 

 

Ring Ring.

You sighed at the bell, signaling that the last class on this day is over. You got up from your seat, took all your things in your bag and left the classroom. You didn't want the class to be over now. All the students would leave for their home, would see their families, would see their friends. They would have fun the rest of the day. And you, you would just have to sit at home, waiting for your parents to come home late at night, being moody the whole time because of their hard work. You would just sigh and walk up to your room and hear them argue after a while. Then you would cry yourself into sleep. It's like that every evening. Every stupid evening. That's why you liked the school, because it isn't your home. But honestly, school wasn't a place which protects you too. Since you're the nerdiest girl in school everybody bullies you. They call you nerd, , and things like that. You don't even know what you did to them, they just enjoy being mean to you.


 

It was like this since your first day of high school, since that day everybody bullies you. Even this beautiful angel called Kim Myungsoo bullies you. Myungsoo, you think, why can't you love me like I love you? Why do you have to be such an stupid idiot like your friends? Like everyone else in this school?


 

You sigh while you continue to grab the things you need for your homework from your locker and put them into your back. You are lost in your thoughts again when you hear some familiar voices coming closer and suddenly someone screams. „[YN]!“ Someone screams. You immediately know who it is, Myungsoo. When you don't answer he screams again, this time he sounds a little bit angry. „[YN]!“ Don't turn around, [YN], don't do this.

You think. You hear the footsteps coming closer and you immediately put the rest of your things into your bag, faster this time. You close the locker door and are about to leave when you feel someone grabbing your hand, pressing you against the lockers. You close your eyes when you feel that you're pushed against the lockers but you open them again when you hear some laughs.


 

Myungsoo, or better L, since he preffers being called L by his friends, has his hands on both sides of you, not letting you go and looks into your eyes with a angry expression on his face. „Are you deaf? I asked for you two times and you still don't turn around? How stupid can you be, huh?!“ He asked you with a glaring expression. You have to admit, you're afraid of this kind of Myungsoo but you also have to admit that he looks very handsome, with his face so close to yours.


 

Oh L, you know she's not stupid, she's very intelligent actually. How can you forget that?“ One of his friends, Hoya, asked, grinning evilly from ear to ear. Somehow this girn made you shiver, you were afraid of Myungsoo and his friends. You looked at Hoya who smiled at you with dark eyes, eyes you could tell from that they hate you. You turned your head so you didn't face Hoya anymore and looked down to the floor. „Yeah, she's indeed intelligent..“ Myungsoo mumbled while he smirked at you. This smirk made your heart beat faster. Oh how I wish this smirk would be on his face before he kisses me.


 

You closed your eyes again, mentally facepalming yourself for thinking these things. It's not like Myungsoo would ever want to kiss you. „Maybe she's intelligent, but that's not a good apology for being ugly.“ Dongwoo joked, earning high fives and laughs from his friends. „Oh yes, such a ugly girl. Why is she even on this school, I mean, who needs her anyway? Probably no one.“ Sungjong then said, smirking evilly too, like his Hyung, Dongwoo.


 

Wow, that hurt. You think to yourself, since your eyes are still on the floor, you pressed your eyes shut once again to stop yourself from letting the tears roll down your cheeks. However, a small little tear made it's way from your eyes and rolled down your cheek. You hoped that nobody noticed it but you felt Myungsoo's grip loosen around your should which he held firmly to stop you from walking away and he took a step back. „Are you..crying?“ He asked and you could hear in his voice that he was suprised. You still didn't look up. „Oh, is the poor girl crying? Oh, poor poor girl.“ Woohyun mocked you. „Who would care? Do you think we care that you cry? Haha, we're here because we want to make you cry.“ Sungyeol then said. „Yes, we want to see the ugly, fat girl crying in front of us. We want you to know that we don't care, nobody cares. It's actually funny to see you cry.“ Sunggyu said.


 

You couldn't stop your tears anymore, you cried hard and just couldn't stop yourself, even if you wanted. You didn't want to make these boys satisfied.

It's enough now. Stop it.“ Myungsoo said softly. You were kind of suprised to hear these words but still you didn't look up nor say anything. You just cried.


 

Oh no Myungsoo, it's not enough. This girl always makes us feel stupid, she deserves to feel stupid because of us too. She deserves it.“ Dongwoo said again. „Yeah, that's her Punishment. Ugly, fat and nerdy girls deserves to be punished.“ Hoya laughed at you. You couldn't take it anymore. You pushed Myungsoo away from you as hard as you could and ran away from this place, ran away from them. You forgot your jacket and your bag but you didn't care. You just ran as fast as you could.


 

Who needs her anyway? Probably no one.

We want you to know that we don't care, nobody cares.

It's actually funny to see you cry.

Ugly, fat and nerdy girl...


 

These words repeated in your head while running. That's true. No one cares. Not even your parents because they're busy all day. No one needs you, that's true too. It's actually funny to see you cry.

It's funny to see you cry...


 

I wiped my tears away when I noticed I reached a bridge. A huge bridge right above the river. I calmed down a bit and walked over to the ceiling of the bridge. I looked down. The water was moving very fast. It would take someone with it, it wouldn't even give the person a chance to get out of the water. It would take you and all your worries away, and would kill them. Would destroy them, forever. You smiled down at the water, thinking abour what a good idea this is. You looked to your left, nobody coming. And to your right side, nobody coming. You nodded to yourself and took a deep breath before you climbed over the ceiling, looking down at the water.


 

You don't have another chance. Nobody cares anyway about you. They told you, and they are right. Nobody cares about you, nobody needs you, and nobody loves you. So there is nobody who would want to help you, or who would want to save you.“ You said to yourself. You closed your eyes and again a small tear rolled down your cheek. „I love you mum and dad..“ You were about to let go of the ceiling and jump, when you suddenly felt a strong hand on your wrist.


 

The hand pulled you back and lifted you above the ceiling and laid you down on the cold ground. You couldn't take it anymore and started crying again with your eyes still closed. You didn't want to open your eyes. You felt the person who saved you hugging you, holding you tight. „Don't do that, please don't kill yourself. Please don't think these kind of things. And don't say that nobody cares because I do. I do care about you and I need you. I want to help you. I love you.“ You hear someone whisper into your ear. This voice was familiar. You suddenly felt so tired, you wanted to open your eyes but you just couldn't do it. But still you wanted to know who this familiar beautiful voice belonged too.


 

Who-Who are you?“ You asked softly between your sobs. „Myungsoo, [YN]. It's me Myungsoo. I'm sorry what happened and I'm sorry for what they said and did. I should have told them that I don't like it when they talk to you like that. I should have told them that I like you. I should have told them that I care about you. And I should have told you.“ He whispers into your ear.


 

You still cried into his neck, wetting his whole shirt but he didn't care. You couldn't believe what he just said, you wanted to say something, anything, but you couldn't.


 

I'm so sorry for what I did, for what I said and for everything else, [YN]. I'm really really sorry. But don't do this to you, please don't. I wouldn't be able to handle this. I would need to jump too because I don't think I can't survive a day without seeing your face. So please don't do this. I want you to know that I care about you, and I need you. I love you. Please let me help you. Please let me save you. I want to save you. But don't do this to you. Because if you do, I'll do this to myself too. Please [YN]. I'll save you and you'll save me okay? Please...“ He whispered. But it wasn't like a whisper anymore. It's more like..a beg. He begged. You calmed down a bit and your tears stopped, You looked up a little bit only to see him crying too. You hadn't even realised that he cried too until now. He looked into your eyes and whiped the tears that were still on your face away.


 

Give me a chance please..“ He whispered and cupped your face. You looked at him for a while. You could see the sincere in his eyes and knew, he meant what you said. You smiled a small, barely noticable smile and noddd your head. When Myungsoo saw your nod he couldn't help but smile. He caressed your cheek while he looked deep into your eyes and leaned closer, so close that his lips were only a few inches away and you could feel his breath on your face.


 

I'll save you, and you'll save me.“ He whispered before he pressed his soft lips against your own.

 

 

 

READ THE SEQUEL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/385221/as-long-as-i-hold-your-hand-sequel-to-i-ll-save-you-if-you-ll-save-me-infinite-myungsoo-oneshot-you-myungsooandyou-infinitelandyou