Untitled

Untitled

Once their concert ended, they went backstage and thanked all the staffs. Not long after, they headed to their van to go back to their hotel to take rest. Ryeowook who is sitting beside Kyuhyun let out a small sigh, which took Kyuhyun's attention. 

 

"Tired,hm?," he asked, concernly.

"A lil," Ryeowook said, shortly.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled the other into his embrace. They are at the back seat while Yesung hyung at the middle seat, already snoring soundly. Ryeowook put his head on the other's shoulder. 

 

"Thanks, Kyu ah....,"Ryeowook suddenly said.

"Huh? Why?"

"For everything. You've helped me a lot just now. I've done so many mistakes..."

 

He said, sounds regretful. Kyuhyun gave him an encouraging hug.

 

"Gwenchana. It's normal, Ryeowook ah~ Sleep ok? You look tired..."

"But I don't want to, hyung ah~~,"

 

Ryeowook whined, while calling Kyuhyun as 'hyung'. Kyuhyun just chuckled, ruffling the other's soft and silky hair. Ryeowook just giggled. 

 

"You are so nice, Kyu ah. You know that right? Since I don't have any siblings and my parents also not around me too much, you are always by my side. I'm really lucky to know you. So, I'll be not alone anymore~~...."

 

Ryeowook kept talking and praising his best friend along the way, while Kyuhyun just smiling like an idiot and sometimes trying to stop Ryeowook from talking too much, but end up failed. 

 

"Aish, you talked too much, Ryeowook ah~ Don't you feel tired?" 

 

Kyuhyun asked, sounds amusing at Ryeowook who is blinking cutely. Kyuhyun come closer and kissed the other's forehead, made the other blushed and stop talking. Kyuhyun gave his warm smile to him.

 

"Thanks Ryeowook ah~ For everything you've done to us. For cooking, cleaning, supporting, taking care and all what a family member should do... The most important is, thanks a lot for being my best friend.. For being my Ryeowook....," Kyuhyun whispered the last word into Ryeowook's ear, made him blush even more.

Finally, three of them fall asleep in the van. 

 

 

 

 

THE END.... Keke