Death Note and... CONFESSIONS?!!

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

Your POV:

Everything is back to normal with MBLAQ… Well almost everything, G.O is dying to confess to Grace. He’s known her for at least three months and he’s taking forever to confess. Lord help me! I was sitting at the dining table with my legs up on the chair, reading Mir’s Death Note manga. When someone pulled away the manga from me.

‘GIVE IT BACK!!!’ I whined

‘Help me and I’ll buy you the whole series’ G.O said

‘Anime, posters, books and figurines?’ I asked him

‘If I go into debt it’s your entire fault’ G.O sighed ‘Fine’

‘Yay!!’ I cheered ‘~I’m getting Death Note merchandise. I’m getting free Merchandise YEAH~’

‘I need you to help me confess to Grace’ He said

‘I can do it for you’ I said ‘GRA…’

He covered my mouth with his hand.

‘Don’t scream like that’ He hissed ‘Something special’

He let go of my mouth and I cracked up laughing. G.O looked at me straight faced and I stopped laughing.

‘Oh’ I said ‘Your being serious, just do it like they do in the dramas’

‘Which dramas?’ He asked

‘CheonDung’ I said

‘Yeah?’ He came running into the lounge room

‘Name a drama that has a cute confession scene in it’ I said to him

‘Mary stayed out all night!’ He said

‘Ah Jang Geun Suk, so good looking’ I sighed ‘But we can’t use that, he can’t say he loves someone while singing, it’ll cause scandals’

‘Well what about Playful Kiss?’ He asked

‘Can you make it rain suddenly?’ I asked CheonDung

‘Aish! This is going to be tougher than I thought’ CheonDung sat down at the table, thinking hard ‘What about that MV?’

‘Which one?’ I asked him

‘The photo one’ He said

‘Super Junior’s No Other?’ I asked him

‘No the other one’ He said

‘OOH OOH the one you’re in…umm K.Will’s Present’ I said

‘No the other one with the headphones and the dancing’ He said

‘Girlfriend by Jay Park’

We looked towards the hallway to see Seungho leaning against the door frame rubbing his eyes.

‘Yeah! That one thanks Hyung!’ CheonDung said ‘Girlfriend by Jay Park’

‘Thanks CheonDung’ I said to him ‘Now G.O go watch the MV and get an idea’

‘Yes ma’am!’ He said and run towards his room

Seungho walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to drink from the milk carton.

‘Yah! Don’t do that! That’s unhygienic’ I said standing up and pulling the carton away from his face, I noticed he had bigger Panda eyes than usual ‘Yah… are you ok? Your bags a bigger than usual’

They almost reached the top of his cheek and they were darker than usual. I unconsciously (ok so maybe I just wanted to touch his face) lifted my hand up to his bags and examined them, touching them.

‘Why aren’t you getting enough sleep?’ I asked ‘Did something happen?’

‘I was on the phone with someone the whole night, nothing important’ he said walking away

‘Who were you talking to?’ I said to him

He stopped and stood there. I wanted to know why he was staying up so late, it’s not fair on him.

‘No one’ I said to him

‘How is it no one, if they are making you stay up all morning?’ I asked him

‘I told you!’ He yelled ‘It doesn’t matter, because it’s not important!’

‘How is it not important?’ I yelled back at him ‘You have duties as an idol’

‘Why do you even care?’ He said ‘I’m not important in your life!’

~You thought wrong Seungho~

‘I care because I LOVE YOU!’ I yelled at him ‘There happy? I said it; now tell me who made u stay up so late?’

Everyone in the room was silent and Seungho looked away. I walked right up to him and stood in front of him with my arms on my hips.

‘Who made you stay up so late?’ I asked him again ‘And when I find out who that person is…’

‘It was Minho!’ He yelled

I looked at him in disbelief.

‘Don’t kid with me Yang Seungho!’ I said to him

‘I’m not kidding with you!’ He yelled back at me ‘He wants to pull you out of J.Tune because of what happened! I was up all night persuading him not to pull you out! That was my reason because of your stupid cousin!’

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. Just because one thing happened he wanted to pull me out, just because I was sad about everything. I fell to my knees and held my throbbing head, I couldn’t take it all in and I could feel the hot tears coming down my face. Grace had come out of the bathroom and kneeled down next to me and hugged me.

‘Andwae’ I said ‘Andwae! I don’t want to leave, you all’

I cried into Grace and she hugged me tightly. I was still kneeling at Seungho’s feet and he squatted down to my height. I looked up and saw the tears in his eyes. I instantly hugged him and he hugged me back.

‘I don’t want to leave you’ I said to him ‘I don’t want to!’

I gripped at his t-shirt tightly and just cried. I had so much fun with MBLAQ, I leanrt about thigns I didn’t know and I didn’t want it to disappear!

‘What did you do to my cousin, you bastard?!’

-------------------

Hey everyone! Yamasau here!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I know I havent updated for a while! But maybe this will cause some scandals!! ooh!! Anyway hope you all enjoy!! And on my twitter i have sorta decided to end this fic in about 10 chapters or so? and i have ideas for a taemin, kevin and l.joe fanfic! also yeah!!!
 

Umm everyone!! Enjoy the story!! And spread around the MBLAQ LOVE!!!!!

 

P.S Can you guys please read my oneshot about UKISS' Eli (and I really want Eli to read it, i dont know why but i really want him to read it! so maybe u guys could get him to read it... please? nah its ok u can spam if u want!!)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38643/5/oneshots-request-open-for-everyone-kpop-mblaq-shinee-ukiss-you

that is the link so please read that one and also read the other oneshots too!!
lots of love Yamasau!!!