If you need me I'll be your man

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

Grace’s POV:

Ok first of all I think I need to apologise to all the A+’s in the world. I didn’t mean to hit Joon but it was a spur of the moment thing. He hit_______ and well I mean if some guy just slapped your friend wouldn’t you hit them across the head with a book? Wouldn’t you? I am actually a shy person but if you’re going to mess with my friends you’re going to feel the wrath of Gracie Sama. I’m up on the rooftop with G.O who I’m still a bit nervous around but he’s actually a nice guy, when he’s not acting y and cool. From what ______ has told me about him, he’s actually a nice guy, when he’s not watching . Speaking of ______, she ran off and I’m actually not sure where she is exactly but I’ve called Minho and told him to keep a lookout for her and knowing Minho he’s probably out searching for her, he worries for her too much.

‘Come on let’s go down’ G.O said suddenly ‘They’ll be done fighting’

‘I hope so’ I said turning around and walking towards the stairs.

As I was walking I suddenly tripped over a rock and I closed my eyes waiting to feel the cold floor under me but instead it was warm. I looked up and saw G.O looking at me. His brown orbs shining under the moonlight, his hands were secured around my waist holding me up and our faces were inches apart.

‘Are you ok?’ He asked me

‘Y-Yeah’ I said blushing

He let go of me and we stood there for a good three minutes and I broke the awkward silence.

‘We should get going’ I said smiling

‘Yeah let’s go’ He said running down the stairs

 

G.O’s POV:

YES! I touched Grace (Not in a erted way).  She’s really cute and well let’s just sing.

~Listen to my heartbeat. It’s beating for her~

I think I’ve fallen in love with Grace, but don’t tell Mir and CheonDung otherwise they’ll turn into Mirlock Holmes and Little Thunder and came chasing after me with cameras, like the paparazzi. Time for me to improve on my Japanese and get some secret lessons from someone fluent in English and maybe confess to Grace, when the time is right, when everything had died down.

 

Your POV:

After Joon decided it was ok to hit me across the face I decided to do what I usually do when I’m usually depressed. EAT! I took a bus away far away from the dorm and went to Hongdae. It should provide me with entertainment and lots of food. I found a small restaurant that served Jjajangmyeon. I ordered the largest bowl available as well as the largest bottle of Soju available, I am legal age in Korean but not in America, so don’t tell anyone. I poured myself shots and ate at the same time while crying all together. My noodles were becoming salty but it didn’t matter eating, drinking and crying were the only thing I could think of doing. I had gone through five bottles of Soju and my seventh bowl of noodle, but I was still sober and depressed.

‘Ahjummma one more bowwwwllll’ I said

‘Are you sure? You eaten a lot and drunk a lot too’ She asked concerned

‘Nope I NEED more’ I said still crying ‘I’m still depressed and it’s all Joonie’s fault. One more round Ahjummma!’

Instead of shotting I began drinking straight from the bottle and scoffing the noodles down my throat. I need more to calm me down so I kept going. I had gone through ten bottles of Soju; I can tolerate alcohol pretty well it seems and twelve bowls of noodles when I thought I could hear Taemin’s voice.

‘Hyung she’s here’

I shook it off and continued drinking from the bottle when someone took it away from me.

‘YAH! GIVE IT BACK BECAUSE IM DEPRESSED AND WHEN I’M DEPRESSED AND HUNGRY I GET ANGRY’ I said loudly

‘Noona stop it what are you doing?’ Taemin asked

‘Why is my phone ringing?’ I said looking out the window ‘It’s still night time’

‘Noona it’s me Taemin’ He said

I pulled out my phone and it dropped from my hand. Someone else picked it up for me.

‘YAH! CHOI _______ WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!’ Minho yelled

‘Ah cousin why are you here?’ I said waving my hands around ‘I’m hungry’

‘Are you crazy?’ He asked ‘Taemin call Manager Hyung’

‘Yeah’ I said stretching ‘Ahjummmmma I’m going but I’ll be *HICCUP* back’

I walked outside onto the street when Minho grabbed my wrist.

‘Where are you going?’ He asked

‘I’m depressed so just let me eat’ I yelled pulling my arm away

‘Don’t yell everyone’s looking’ He whispered

‘All you idols are the same’ I yelled ‘Only thinking of yourselves and slapping people because you think its ok’

‘What are you talking about?’ He asked

‘Oppa, Joonie Oppa decided to hit me just because he can’ I said to him ‘So now I’m, depressed and hungry’

‘He did what?’ He shrieked

I walked towards him and hugged my cousin

‘Oppa can I have a hug?’ I cried with tears streaming down my face ‘Because no one would hug me when I was 16 because I was a and lied to everyone. I need a hug because Joonie hit me and didn’t even say sorry.  The only people that have hugged me are Gracie and Seungho but even still you wouldn’t approve of Seungho hugging me so forget that, only one person has hugged me. Even if you weren’t there for me in America when I was depressed, I liked hearing your voice and hearing that you were having fun while I was sad lonely.  You being happy kept me alive, but it seems like that I’m going to go back to being lonely’

I sighed and took in a deep breath.

‘Oppa thanks for being there and actually keeping me alive, if it wasn’t for you and the rest of SHINee I would probably be dead now. Thanks Oppa, I think I feel better hugging you.’ I said sniffling

‘_______, I’m going to take you back to the dorm’ Minho said turning around ‘You’ll still be hugging me if I piggy-back you’

‘Yay!’ I said climbing onto his back ‘Minho Oppa is going to piggy-back me. Maybe I’ll able to hug Bulgogi because I’m closer to the stars now’

‘Yeah Bulgogi’s up there’ Minho said standing up and walking

‘Hey Oppa?’ I said to him

‘Yeah _______?’

‘Don’t tell Umma or Appa, otherwise they will never want to hug me’ I said to him

‘I won’t tell them I promise’ He said

‘Pinkie promise?’ I said holding up my pinkie

He held up his and he promised.

‘Thanks Oppa. Let’s sing a song’ I said ‘Let’s sing your new song’

~Her whisper is the lucifer. Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae~

 

Minho’s POV:

Joon I told you not to make her cry and you did. _______ fell asleep after we sang Lucifer, Again & Again and Bubble Pop! I called Manager Hyung and told him not to come until I called him again. Once she had fallen asleep I called Manager Hyung and he came with Taemin in the van.

‘Hyung is Noona ok now?’ He asked

‘Yeah she’s fine now’ I said putting her down next to Taemin

She hugged Taemin’s arm.

‘Hyung?’ Taemin asked

‘It’s ok just let her hug you’ I said ‘She needs to be hugged’

Taemin calmed down and _______ hugged him comfortably.

‘Manager Hyung can we go to _______’s apartment, there’s something I need to get’ I said

‘Ok’ He said

We drove to the building and I took the elevator up to her apartment and I knocked on the door and Grace opened it.

‘Where’s ______? Is she ok?’ She asked

‘Yeah she’s fine’ I said ‘She’s going to stay at the dorm for tonight, will you be ok by yourself?’

‘Yeah I’ll be fine’ She said

‘I came to grab Thunder’ I said

‘Yeah come in I don’t know where she keeps him’ She said letting me in

I walked towards her room and grabbed a change of clothes for her and put it into her Pokemon backpack and slung it over my shoulder. I found Thunder in her cupboard behind all her jackets  and grabbed her toothbrush and walked back out.

‘Well I’ll get going’ I said to Grace

‘Yeah sure’ She said standing up

I opened the door and said goodbye to Grace and got back into the van. I put Thunder in-between _______’s arm and she instantly hugged him and smiled.

‘Hyung let’s go home’ I said

We made it back to the dorm and I piggybacked ______ her to the dorm while she hugged Thunder. Taemin carried her backpack and he opened the door for me and Key instantly came towards me.

‘What happened?’ He asked

‘She’s drunk and asleep can you put a mattress down on the floor next to my bed? If she’s sick during the night I’ll help her’ I said

‘Ok’ Key said and disappeared

I carried her towards the bedroom and put her down on the bed. She hugged Thunder and smiled happily. I pulled the covers up to her chin and kissed her forehead.

‘Sleep tight’ I said to her

She smiled and to her side. I walked back out into the lounge and sat down.

‘Minho what happened?’ Onew asked

‘When _______’s depressed she eats and well bad stuff happened with MBLAQ and she went out to eat and then she started drinking and she just confessed everything to me’ I sighed ‘Just don’t say anything about it tomorrow morning ok?’

‘Ok we won’t say anything’ Jonghyun said

‘I’m going to bed’ I said standing up and walking towards the bedroom.

I grabbed a change of clothes and had a quick shower. I went back into the room and lay down on the mattress that Key had put down.

‘Lee Changsun I think I’m going to kill you tomorrow’ I sighed

I closed my eyes and sighed again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone just a random update hope you guys like the story so far.

The line for the title is in the song Hug by D5SK and well it seemed relevant, so please enjoy!