The Night Without You

Last Valentine

"Woah! It is valentine day Hyungs. I am so haaaapppyyyy!" Gikwang squeal.

"Right. I will make him forget that he is a cool rapper and turn him into a sweet guy." Yoseob said and hug his phone with a picture of him and Junhyung.

"I will make him love me all day long. That he will never forget me when I am gone." Hyunseung said. The two frown.

"He always love you Hyung." Yoseob said. Gikwang nodded.

They walk out from their dorm and saw their prince waiting for them. Hug and kiss was given when they arrived.

"Where do you wanna go?"Doojoon ask his lover.

"Anywhere. As long we together. Today." Hyunseung said.

They interwined their hands together. Slender finger in the older's grip. Tight. He dont wanna let the hands go.

"Lets go to amusement park!!! Now~~" Hyunseung squeal. Doojoon scoop him up and carry him to his own car.

They having fun. Eventhough they had to stop when he have to cough out some liquid.

"Do you wanna go home? I can take you. You look tired." Doojoon said and carress Hyunseung's cheek.

"No~ I dont wanna go home yet. I will. This night I will go home. Now,lets do something else."Hyunseung whine.

"Eat?" Doojoon ask.

"No~ We have eat just now." Hyunseung whine and hug Doojoon's arm.

"Okay. Now,lets watch romantics movies~" Doojoon said and drag Hyunseung to cinema.

They hugged each other. The younger sobs in the olders chest. The older just chuckle. Eventhough he knows. The latters body become weaker.

"Yah~ Stop crying Yeobo. It is not true movies okay." Doojoon said and coaxing the younger.

"B-But. The g-guy didn't c-cry when his girlfriend is dead. H-He is very strong." Hyunseung said.

"I know. Because he knew that his girlfriend is happy. That is why he didn't cry. He don't want his girlfriend to be sad." Doojoon said.

'I hope wish you too like that Doo. I know you're strong. And I know. You want me to be happy.' Hyunseung thought in his mind.

He hug the leader. Hoping that the leader understand. That might be the last. For them.

"Aish. Where is the star tonight?"Doojoon said as they sat on the bench. With Hyunseung's head on his shoulder.

"The star maybe hiding Doo. It will come out soon. They will exchange. Wait okay?" Hyunseung said.

"Don't leave me . Because who will shine my life. Because only you my shining star." Doojoon said.

"I will not. Because I am here." Hyunseung said and touch Doojoon's heart.

His sight become blurry. But still. He can see his face clearly.

"Ummmm~ This candy so sweet." Hyunseung said and giggle cutely.

"As sweet as you Seungi." Doojoon said and pinch Hyunseung white cheek and kiss him on the lips.

Sweet. Sweet as candy. Love. Yet,it is hurts. Because there will be ending. But some for people,it is not.

"Doo,can you tell them that I Love them very much?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon nodded weakly.

"Doo,I-I saw the stars." Hyunseung said and point the sky.

"Finally it comes out." Doojoon said with a bitter chuckle. They start counting the stars.

"D-Doo,C-Can I sleep now?" Hyunseung said. A bitter smile comes out from Doojoon's face.

"Doo, I Love You." Hyunseung said and tears rolling down his cheek.

"I Love You more." Doojoon said and close his eyes. That is when he felt Hyunseung's head fell on his shoulder.

He smiled bitterly. Knowing that he is gone. He pat the latter's head other side.

"Sleep tight baby. Have a nice dream. Have a nice journey." Doojoon said. KiWoon and JunSeob come. They saw their 4D Prince lifeless body. Gikwang and Yoseob broke down. Tears rolling down.

"I will tell manager Hyung to bring our van here" Junhyung said and call their manager.

"W-We will bring him home right?" Dongwoon ask.

"He has go home. He exchange with the stars up there. It is his home." Doojoon said and smile bitterly. No tears comes out. Only pain in his words.

Junhyung and Dongwoon broke down. Their heart shattered. But,Hyunseung's wish comes true. Doojoon didn't let out any tears. Only pain in his eyes. Doojoon.....He know. Hyunseung is happy.

"Let's born again. Let's meet again. Let's fall in love again. Let's die together.I promise you. We will love again. I promise you....."Doojoon said and walk away from the grave without salty liquid in his eyes.

"I promise you... I will pick you up on the other.............Valentine. I promise......"Hyunseung whisper. Only for his......... Doojoon.


I know I late. I am sorry....