KiWoon : Last Day

B2ST Orig3 One-Shot

Lee Kikwang sitting on the couch with accompanian with his cat, Peniel. Even he didn't know why he name his cat with that name. Maybe because it's unique. He chuckled at the epicness of the mc while his hand keep on carresing(?) Peniel's furs. The peace suddenly being interrupted of the door open rushly and revealed Dongwoon who look very angry. Kikwang put aside Peniel and walk fast to his husband. He take the briefcase and the blazer that Dongwoon have throw on the floor.

 "Bring me Orange Juice. FASTER!" Shout Dongwoon. Kikwang flinched a bit but go to the kitchen fast and make what Dongwoon order. 

 This few weeks, Dongwoon acted very strange. They already being together 2 years ago and Dongwoon sudden changed make Kikwang curious. Why did his husband change from lovely husband to cold husband? Kikwang walk to the living room and put a glass of orange juice on the coffee table. Kikwang didn't dare to say a word because he know that Dongwoon will be yell in his face.

 "Just... Go .... Go to your room. I don't want to see your face" Said Dongwoon. And Kikwang walk to his room and while take Peniel to his room.

 He and Dongwoon have slept in separated room since last week. He want to ask the reason. But it's ended up being yell on his face. He want to cry at that moment. But for Dongwoon's sake he didn't cry and let the tears rolled non-stop in his room. Because he knew that actually Dongwoon love him very deep inside his heart.

 Kikwang support his back on the head of the bed and talk to his cat. "Peniel, why did woonie look very mental breakdown this lately. He has an extreme mood swing. He even have a hallucination. Can you believe that he said he saw a with another man? Wait a minute... Are you call it hallucination? Nah.. Whatever... I didn't two-timing with him. Even want to go out from this house I can't" Kikwang sighing.

 "Let's we forget about it and go to sleep. You sleep beside me. Don't go anywhere. Night yeom Peniel" Kikwang said and make Peniel lay beside him.

.........

 Dongwoon walk to the kitchen and wash the glass. He toasted it and poured plain water in it. He take his briefcase and take a bag plastic that content a few of medicine. He take the pills like what the doctor recommend to him. After finish taking his medicine, he take a shower.

 Before that he stopped infront of Kikwang bedroom and take a peek. He walk to sleeping Kikwang and caressing Kikwang's cheeks.

 "I'm sorry my love. I never mean to act cold to you. I love you so much my love.... So much" Dongwoon said and kiss Kikwang on his lips. How he hope that Kikwang will reply his kiss.

 He walked out from Kikwang's room and only to find Peniel follow him out. "You" while point his index finger on Peniel. "sleep with Kikwang" He said and force the stubborn cat beside Kikwang. He out from Kikwang room and walk to his room.

...........

 Kikwang wake up only to find his cat sleeping. He smiled and sit. He look around his room and rubbed hus eyes. He take his towel and go to bathroom. On the way to bathroom he found Dongwoon still in his pyjamas and drink coffee while watch television. Kikwang looking up while thinking. What day is that day? It's Thursday. It's work day. Why Dongwoon didn't go to work?

 "Woonie, why you didn't go to work?" ask Kikwang. Without looking Kikwang face, he answer "I'm retired". Get up from his sit and turn off the television. Dongwoon walk to his room. Kikwang beckoned(?) him from behind.

 "you WHAT!?" Kikwang astonished.

 "But why? How did we want to live if you didn't work?" Kikwang ask and stop when Dongwoon stop.

 "BECAUSE I WANT TOO!" Dongwoon yell on Kikwang's face. Kikwang look on the floor. Dongwoon slam the door loudly and make Kikwang flinched. Kikwang run to bathroom and cry while put his hand on his mouth. On the other hand, Dongwoon cry in his bedroom with his back supported by the door.

..........

Kikwang tidy up Dongwoon room while he don't know where did Dongwoon going to. His mind keep on thinking about this morning incident. He feel very miserable. He can't figure out how he want to live in the future with Dongwoon didn't work and him with house chores. When he clean on the bedside table he found a bag plastic with a few pack of medicine. When he read the patient's name and the sickness, he fell on his knee.

Patient's name ,  SON DONGWOON. Sickness , brain cancer.

.......

It's night and Kikwang sit on the couch with his leg crossed. The door infront open and revealed Dongwoon holding a bag plastic. 

"Tell me the truth" Kikwang said with his red puffed eyes. He throw the bag of medicine on the coffee table. "Is this why you keep on angry? mad at me? is this the reason?" He said with his shaky voice.

 "I want to go to sleep now" said Dongwoon and walk to his room. Kikwang run chasing Dongwoon and hug him from back. "Please tell me the truth. Just please. I need to know the truth" said Kikwang which already in tears.

 It's hurt Dongwoon so much now. He let a drop of tears rolled on his cheek. He facing Kikwang's beautiful face that's now wet because of his own tears. Dongwoon cupped Kikwang's face. 

 " Please... Please... Please... My love .... Please Don't cry. it's hurt me to see you in this state. I will explain to you but please do not cry" said Dongwoon.

 They sit in Dongwoon's room with facing each other. "okay... Tell me.... now" Kikwang said and look into Dongwoon's eyes.

 "3 weeks ago I met doctor because I have an extreme headache. And the doctor said I have a brain cancer. Level 4. I want to tell you but I too scared to see you cry. I just want to make you hate me. So, you don't have to cry over me" said Dongwoon. Only to receive hit from Kikwang. Dongwoon catch Kikwang hands to make him stop hitting him. 

 "Pabo!" Kikwang shout. "I will never hate you. because I love you so much. I will never hate you. Never" Kikwang said and hug Dongwoon. Dongwoon hug Kikwang back. "How many times did you have?" said Kikwang still in Dongwoon embrace.

 " When the first time I met the doctor, he said I have a month. now it's 3 week past. So I have 1 more week". 

 Hearing it make Kikwang tighten his hug with Dongwoon. Now, he know the reason on every of his question. 

..........

 Dongwoon and Kikwang get in to Doctor Yang's room. Kikwang shock to see a very cute guy that very not look like an adult more to middle high school student.

 "Hi! You must be Kikwang. You look so pretty. hihi. Nice to meet you" He said, shake hand with Kikwang and giggled. Kikwang chuckled at the cuteness of this young doctor.

 "Nice to meet you too" said Kikwang and show his eye smiled.

 " Have a sit. May I know why you come here Dongwoon?" said Yoseob and point the chair opposite him.

 " It's Kikwang who want to meet you" Dongwoon reply.

 "Why?" ask Yoseob and tilted his head. "I want to know either there have any other option to save Dongwoon. Please. I know he don't have much time. But if we fast recover he must have live longer" Kikwang pleading to Yoseob.

 "I undertand you so much Kikwang, even I have lost my boyfriend last year because of cancer too. But we can't do anything. It's too late. When your cancer already reach level 4, there's nothing you can do" said Yoseob with 'I'm sorry' face.

 Kikwang just could sighing. Dongwoon look at Kikwang disappointed face. Since it's time forvlunch. Kikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob go lunch together. 

.......

Kikwang snuggle in to Dongwoon's chest. He miss so much the moments like this. 

 "My love? will you promise me something?" ask Dongwoon. " What is it?" said Kikwang. He look up to see Dongwoon good looking face. 

 "Never cry infront of my dead body or my grave. Make sure you find someone to replace me. So you will never be alone and someone will support your life" said Dongwoon and carresed Kikwang hairs.

 "But what if no one want me? even I only love you" said Kikwang. "Of course there have someone love you. You are to pretty for someone realized you. Maybe you only love me but still I want you to find someone. Promise me?" said Dongwoon and show his pinky finger.

 Kikwang hesitated at first because he is not sure that he will find Dongwoon replace but still link his pinky finger with Dongwoon.

.......

 1 week has past and Kikwang start to feel scared bcause Dongwoon can die anytime. Every night he will always cuddle with Dongwoon. Dongwoon out from bathroom and lay his slim body on their shared bed. He sudden loss weight really shocked Kikwang. But it is one of brain cancer symptoms. 

 Like usual, Kikang will cuddle with Dongwoon and talk about the past when they met, when they start to live together. But that night, Dongwoon ask Kikwang if he want to find replace for him what kind of guy he would like to.

 " I want someone that could make me smile like you always did, I want someone who could stand with me like you did. You know stupid question. Everything like you" said Kikwang. 

 Dongwoon look at into Kikwang's eyes. So do Kikwang. Dongwoon leaned closer and kiss Kikwang's pink lips. Kikwang kiss back Dongwoon. The kiss is not a steamy hot but just a lovely one. Dongwoon could feel it will be their last kiss and a drop of tears rolled from Dongwoon's eyes. Kikwang break the kiss and look Dongwoon's eyes. He could feel this will be the last time he see Dongwoon open his eyes. " I love you so much my love" Said Dongwoon while cupped Kikwang cheek.

 "I love you too Woonie. For all eternity?" said Kikwang.

 They keep on looking each other until they feel sleepy and sleep with Kikwang's body being embrace by Dongwoon.

........

 Kikwang wake up by Peniel keep on step on his arm. He winced in pain because of Peniel's claw hurt his skin. he sit and shake Dongwoon's body. He shake a few time but Dongwoon still didn't wake up. He started to panic. He put his index finger on Dongwoon's nose to make sure if he breath or not. He didn't feel any breath. He put his ears on Dongwoon's chest. No heartbeat can be hear. And there where he know. Dongwoon gone.

 He cover Dongwoon's cold and pale body with blankets and rush out from the room. He cry while cover his mouth. Peniel sit on Kikwang's lap. Like he undersatnd how's Kikwang feel that time. 

.......

 (3 years later)

 "You know Woonie, yesterday Sungjae call me umma. hihi... He really cute by calling me that. But Yoseob was jealous with me because Sungjae still can't call him appa. Tomorrow, Sungjae will be 1 year and 3 months. I'm so proud of him" He said and ruffle Sungjae's hair. Sungjae don't understand but he just giggled. 

 Yoseob walk to them and hug his wife together with Sungjae. 

 "Finish visiting? I already finish visit DooJoon's grave" said Yoseob. 

 "Finish. Okay. Let's go" said Kikwang walk with Sungjae on his hand. He felt a breeze on his neck. He look at Dongwoon's grave and smile. 

 

........

A/N: Can I know how was it? Bad or not? If there something wrong please tell me...... Thank you for subscribe this story. And please comment. I will try update DooSeob a.s.a.p.