The only one

The only one

Hyukjae sighed dreamily, it was that time of the year and after years of crushing on the Lee Donghae, he gets to spend a wonderful day with him. He was extremely shocked that the beauty actually accepted his love, after confessing they went on a date and Hyukjae found out that Donghae really liked doing fluffy romantic things and every time Hyukjae would do something cheesily romantic he would blush and giggle hiding his face in Hyukjae's chest.

He called his fishy, excited for Valentines the next day and wanted to take him out after school.

"Hello?" an angelic voice giggled from the other side, of course Hyukjae would think its angelic.

"Hi Fishy whatcha doin?" he smiled into the phone.

"H-Hyukkie? I uh- Hyukkie? Is that Hyukjae oppa?" he heard a female gasp softly cutting off his fishy.

"Yah Hae?" he sternly said into the phone only to be shut out by more giggles, it seems that Donghae was giggling as well.

"Oppa! Come here and finish what you started! Okay, Hyukkie I gotta go, see you at school! Love you~" the line was cut leaving Hyukjae dumbfounded. At that instance Hyukjae realised immediately that the female's voice definitely belonged to Jessica Jung, no one else in his memory talked like that.

What was Lee Donghae doing with the school's diamond Jessica Jung? Hyukjae felt betrayed, was Hae cheating on him? He couldn't blame him, a beauty like Donghae shouldn't be going out with a gay loser like him.

~next day~

*Hae's POV*

Donghae raced out of Jessica's house in a hurry apologising for accidently falling asleep and thanking her for helping him make the chocolates, Jessica could now get some sleep because she didn't have to go to school yet, one of the privileges of being a senior. Donghae got home, took a shower and dressed before packing his bag and racing to school. It was valentines day and he knew Hyukjae wanted to do something with him today, so he wanted to quickly apologise for hanging up last night and explain about it, he knew he would understand.

~

He reached the school gates and saw his Hyukkie standing there with arms crossed and sad face. As Donghae approached, he looked at him and his face was mixed with sorrow and anger. Just as Donghae was about to talk, Hyukjae turned away and walked into the school. Donghae guessed he was more angry than he thought, he should explain once he gets the chance.

~

As the day progressed Hyukjae avoided Donghae every time he got close, leaving Donghae heartbroken, his chocolates melted as fast as his heart shattered. Soon after, Donghae decided to give up and wait until later, he sat on a bench in the hallway as Jessica approached.

"So did you give him the chocolates? Did he like them? Did he even eat them?" Jessica asked with a smile but the smile faded.

"Hyukkie's mad at me..." Donghae said and Jessica sat down next to him rubbing his back.

"It's okay, maybe I could help you figure this out," she comforted him.

"That would be great thanks... Hyukkie..." Donghae said as he spotted Hyukjae staring at them pissed off before he took off again. Donghae and Jessica both stood calling out to him, only to be ignored.

"Hold on..." Jessica said before sprinting off to Hyukjae leaving Donghae alone in distress.


Hyukjae was walking down the hall to find Jessica rubbing Donghae's back on the bench and rage flared up in him.

"Get away from him..." his said to himself and bit his lip angrily. Donghae looked up and their eyes locked, without hesitation he turned away and walked away. He heard footsteps speed up behind him and before he knew it he was on the floor, with a certain girl straddling his hips. Turns out that Jessica tackled him with so much force that his ankle got twisted. He winced in pain as he tried to sit up but was slammed into the floor.

"YAH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" he screamed.

"WHAT'S MY PROBLEM? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"

"What?"

"Why are you avoiding Hae? What did Hae do? Huh? HUH?" she yelled slapping his face.

"YOU TELL ME! WHAT WERE YOU AND HAE DOING TOGETHER LAST NIGHT?"

"WE WERE MAKING LAST MINUTE CHOCOLATES!...no way don't tell me... all this because of a misunderstanding?" he stared at her dumbfounded.

"Ch-chocolate?"

"PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GOT JEALOUS OVER CHOCOLATE?" she laughed.

~

Luhan stood with arms crossed over his chest next to Kris who was gazing out the window.

"So... got a valentines?" Luhan asked Kris.

"Ace is the only one for me," he answered eyes not leaving the scenery. Luhan looked over to Kris's desk to find the alpaca sitting on his chair with a huge stack of chocolate boxes with red heart balloons and teddy bears on the desk.

"Wow are all those for Ace? You know he's just a stuffed-" he was cut off by Kris's finger to his lips, Kris shushed him.

"Don't... because I definitely know that I can fly today..."

"What?" Luhan asked as Kris went back to looking out the window.

"I can fly, because my love SOARS!" He exclaimed as his jumped out the window. With quick reflexes, Luhan threw his arms around Kris's waist to slow him down but ended up going out the window with him. Luckily Amber had been there and was now holding Luhan's ankles with some help of Yuhno and Changmin. Kris and Luhan dangled out the window, Kris kicked around trying to get free.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Luhan exclaimed.

"I CAN FLY, MY LOVE SOARS!"

"DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SOAR!"

~

*Hae's POV*

Donghae padded down the hall dodging the people that crowded into his classroom, he shouldered his way into the next classroom and found Hyukjae at his desk. Their eyes locked only a bit more pleasant than the last one. Hyukjae smiled at him  and Donghae sighed with relief, the same gummy smile, his monkey is back to normal. Donghae ran into Hyukjae's arm apologising for last night and Hyukjae chuckled forgiving him.

"Jessica told me everything... so the... chocolates..."

"Sorry Hyukkie that you can't eat them... they melted," He sighed.

"I'll still eat it." He smiled.

"Ok..." Donghae blushed. Hyukjae cupped his cheek brushing his lips lightly against the others.

"You are the only one that could make me so worried but then so happy in the end, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions," he apologised. Hae chuckled forgiving him and Hyukjae pulled him into a warm embrace until a scream echoed through the classroom. Racing to the window, they stared at two of the new Chinese transfer students dangling from the window sill with students trying to pull them up.