Love Letter Project

Love Letter Project


I was amazed at Ji Eun, she always firmly do everything. While many people often make a mistake, she'll try to help. I'm very happy with that smile. She has the most beautiful smile of all.

I really liked her.

We both had been friends for a long time. But still, I'm still shy around her. I'm still happy to be around her. She would always help me who careless. My days with her is precious times.

This time, I braced myself to express love to her. The feelings that I had buried long ago, I want to express. Her, only to her always. Because I'm ashamed to declare it directly, I intend to make her a letter.

"Hmm ... The first sentence, "

"What should I write? ... how are you? Or hello Ji Eun .... "

"Or i directly just write, I love you. But it's ... too bold, "

In front of a blank paper, I keep saying that. I'm still a little hesitant to write. Although actually, there are lot of which want to write, but somehow, directly vanished when I wanted to write it. I gathered the courage again, I ventured to write a letter. While thinking about Ji Eun, I wrote in the paper. Write down my feelings that passionate.

| Hi, Ji Eun-ah,

I've always admired you from afar over the years. Seeing you is always struggled, making myself pounding. My heart always raced with the pace whenever I see your smile. What I realize now is that I have always liked you Ji Eun-ah.

I fell in love and happy when I look at you ...

who always firmly against others
who always helps others who struggle
who always smiling beautifully
and who always strive to do everything

Lee Ji Eun, I have always liked you.

From Sehun |

With hands that still shaking, I finished writing my letter. I look back and see the words of the letter. I blushed a little when I read the letter. I have written a love letter for the first time in my life. For sure, I'll give her this letter tomorrow. I then slept with happy. Can not wait to give to Ji Eun, a letter I wrote earlier.

The next day. . .

As usual, I went to school. But still, today is different from the previous day because I would give this a love letter to her. I and Ji Eun were classmates. I just go to class, I've seen her with other friends. She laughed with them, and I saw a smile. When I walked into the classroom, Ji Eun directly turned and saw me. He greeted me with joy directly.

"Sehunnie, good morning," said Ji Eun who walked up to me.

"Morning, Ji Eun-ah," I said.

This is what she always did every morning. I'm so glad he could greet me every day. I then walked to my seat and Ji Eun also followed. When we started to speak, a person directly calling Ji Eun. She directly went and left me, and I can only sigh alone.

From a distance I saw her who help every person with active. I saw her with a smiling face. Ji Eun who always active that makes me love it always. Ji Eun suddenly looked directly at me. Make our eyes meet. By reflex I directly throw my face, because I'm embarrassed. Ji Eun who saw me laughing and came directly toward me.

"What is it, Sehunnie?" Said Ji Eun, smiling.

With embarrassment I replied, "Nothing,"

"No, it’s okay. Just say it, "said Ji Eun.

For some reason, I felt this was a perfect opportunity to tell Ji Eun, gave a letter that I wrote to her.

"Actually -," I said slowly but suddenly the teacher came into the classroom.

Ji Eun sitting directly to her place. Once again I drew a long breath. When is my chance to give this letter to her? Perhaps, at the break I'll be able to give to her. The lesson, I passed away.

Break begins. . .

I looked at Ji Eun, I approached her. I want to take her to the cafeteria. There, I'll give her this letter.

"Ji Eun-ah, let's go to the cafeteria," I told her.

Ji Eun directly reply to me happily, "Okay, Let’s go, Sehunnie,"

I went with her to the cafeteria. While walking to the cafeteria, we talked about all sorts of things. In that conversation I was trying to find the right moment to tell her. Because that love letter, is already in my pocket.

"Eh, Ji Eun-ah -" I tried to tell her something. However, she suddenly pulled my hand so quickly. Make my body a little thrown off by herself. I was a little surprised, but Ji Eun looks very happy. I could not refuse her offer, I just smiled and followed her.

"Sehunnie, there is a special ice cream in the cafeteria. Let’s buy it, "said Ji Eun pulling my hand. I saw an ice cream shop that put an article "Ice Cream Special only $ 5.00". Rarely school ice cream shop, sell it. Therefore, Ji Eun is very happy with it. We both walked to the ice cream shop.

"Ahjumma, 2 ice cream special, please!" Said Ji Eun.

"All right," Ahjumma said while making ice cream.

I took my wallet and took the money from it.

"No need, Sehunnie I'll pay it," said Ji Eun that takes money out of her pocket. I quickly took her hand directly Ji Eun.

"It's okay, Ji Eun. Let me look cool this time, "I said, holding the hands of Ji Eun. She was a little surprised to see me directly. But in her face, she showed a shy face. For the first time, I saw a face like that. Make me getting pounding she made. We both stared at each other with each other. Ahjumma that sells ice cream see us and shaking her head.

"Ehem,"

We throw our eyes directly to each other. I also let go of my hand from her directly. For some reason, our aura are shy. Ahjumma just laughed to see us both and gives two ice cream for both of us.

"These two special ice cream, for couples who like to be shy," said Ahjumma.

In unison we both said, "We're not a couple,". We both look at each other directly after saying it. We both shared a laugh and a smile in place. Ji Eun then took the ice cream from Ahjumma. I give money to Ahjumma. Then, Ji Eun provide an ice cream to me. I accept it gladly. While eating ice cream, I asked her to speak. Today is a good time to declare to her.

"Ew Ji-ah, you know," I said slowly. Ji Eun look at me, her ice cream. Her face while eating ice cream is very cute in my eyes. I see there is cream on her face makes my hand move touching her face. We both stare each other mutually. But a brawl broke the stillness of us. While there is a sense of a bit awkward, we went to eat ice cream and see where the commotion was coming from.

From a distance we both saw a man surrounded by many women. We both knew once who it was. Obviously, we both saw the ordinary because it is often the case. The man was Myungsoo, he was very popular in school due to his handsome, and we both knew because all three of us are friends from childhood. From a distance Myungsoo saw the two of us that were eating ice cream.

By reflex I and Ji Eun immediate turn around. We both try not to see it, because it always, Myungsoo brought commotion in every place. If with him, both of us really could not settle. We both headed in different directions, our ice cream. But this time we plan fail, Myungsoo saw us first. He called us both hard.

"Sehun! Ji Eun-ah! "Said Myungsoo from afar.

Yup, we both stopped. Sighed and turned to Myungsoo. He approached the two of us, along with the fans who yelled at him. He approached Ji Eun and directly embrace her. Ji Eun was surprised by what is done by Myungsoo. Even I was shocked.

"All of you, from now on do not come after me again because I had been with this beautiful girl," Myungsoo said with confidence in front of his fans and took the ice cream belongs to Ji Eun, even finish it.

"No, oppa"   "Oppa, don’t like her!"

Yes, that's right, no, it should not happen. I do not want that to happen, though Myungsoo is my best friend. I feel upset, Ji Eun's-faced look sheepish. Myself immediate move by itself, I draw directly Ji Eun's hand. Make Myungsoo shocked and release embrace. Those people see us. I directly gave my ice cream to a girl that was in the side. This atmosphere really makes me look cool. Yup, I don’t care for now because now I'm holding Ji Eun’s hand.

I held her hand directly. Even she did not try to break my hand. Although from the outside I look cool, but inside I was really pounding the hell out. I do not know where I want take her, I do not want to let go of this hand. After I pulled her hand from the canteen before, we both were in the area behind the school.

I stopped but still holding her hand tightly. The wind blows softly in our place. As if to encourage me directly so that I give this love letter to her. This is the perfect time for me.

Oh Sehun, fighting! It's time for you to give it to her!

"Ji Eun-ah, this is how I feel," I said. Ji Eun looked at me with surprise. She was looked a little sheepish. But the happiness look shine on her face. She slowly took the letter in my hand. My heart was beating very hardness when she was about to take the letter in my hand. She took the letter while saying something.

"Sehunnie, thank you, I -," said Ji Eun but suddenly words were interrupted by shouts from afar by Myungsoo.

"Ji Eun-ah!"

Myungsoo, completely destroying the atmosphere that I built perfectly in this place. Arggh, sometimes he can be very annoying. Myungsoo directly pushed and moved toward Ji Eun with enthusiasm.

"Ji Eun-ah, I’m love with you!"

I who bit annoyed, directly pushing and closing his mouth. We were both fighting each other. As a child competing for toys. Ji Eun and see us both laugh. She let the two of us fighting. Love letter in his hand, she open. I silent and looked directly at her who read the letter. But Myungsoo still took me to a fight. While fight with Myungsoo, I look towards Ji Eun glance, I saw her face flushed. Directly, my world stops directly at the site, because Ji Eun smiled and blush is the most beautiful. She made me riveted and make my heart seemed to stop for a moment. After reading the letter, Ji Eun looking directly at us.

"Stop! Stop! Stop fighting! Myungsoo, Sehun! "She said, breaking up the two of us.

Me and Myungsoo go away from each other.

"So, Ji Eun, who do you choose?" Asked Myungsoo with enthusiasm.

I'm very curious while saw her. But Ji Eun was silent and look the other way. She was directly saw somewhere suddenly.

"Look at that!" Ji Eun said, pointing to a spot. By reflex I and Myungsoo turned directly toward which she pointed to us. Suddenly rapidly, Ji Eun pulled me without being seen by Myungsoo. She lowered to me. He whispered something to me so quickly.

"I like you too, Sehunnie," said Ji Eun directly kissed my cheek. I know her voice was very low but I heard it very clearly. She was directly dispose of her face when Myungsoo turned. Leaving a secret known only by me and Ji Eun. Myungsoo just saw the two of us with a strange look. I'm still a little stunned by prior events. However, happiness enveloped.

"What's going on with you two?" Myungsoo said, confused.

"Nothing," I said with a slightly embarrassed.

"I know, you guys hiding something between me," Myungsoo said putting his arm around my

shoulder. Ji Eun just laughed, looking at both of us. Sound the bell suddenly rang.

"It's the bell, we'd better go now, Sehunnie, Myungsoo," said Ji Eun as she pulled my hand. I just followed her it and leave Myungsoo. But he quickly ran towards us, "Wait for me"

Tomorrow will be a different day for me and Ji Eun. Since we already know each other our feelings. Also mutually pleased with the feeling we have for each other. Together with Ji Eun and Myungsoo, I will undergo a day of fun. In our hearts, we say to each other. . .

"Hopefully days like these are always long-lasting"

-The End-


~ Finally it’s done XD Ohohohoho... this is the first time i made an one shot!

So, what do you think? Is that good? Was that cute? Or it was boring?