Should We or Should We Not

The Happily Ever After

Hello there everyone

Here is the sequel

I hope that you guys enjoy it

Please comment and upvote and suggest


 

It was a fine beautiful day

The sun was shining

The birds were singing

The wind was blowing

It was absolutely perfect

In Seoul, South Korea, we see a beautiful house almost like a mansion. It was huge. It had everything a person could imagine.

There was a pool, a big spacious yard, a playground, and a playpen, and a dog house.

In the middle of the yard, there is a happily married couple sitting next to each other. The couple was enjoying the wind and the sunshine having a day off from their job. The said couple was waiting for their 3 oldest kids to come home and for their youngest to wake up from his nap.

The couple were sitting and relaxing when they suddenly heard a baby crying. The couple sat up. The wife got up to go and get his crying baby, and then the husband stopped him. The wife looked down and saw that his husband was smiling at him lovingly.

"Sungie I’ll go get him you stay and relax" the husband said lovingly

"Ok thank you Kyu" the wife said looking at his husband

Yesung sat back down on the chair and waited for his husband to come back with his baby boy. He was sitting there waiting when he suddenly heard a cute little giggle from above him.

Yesung looked up and saw Kyuhyun carrying their 1-year-old son.

"Mommy, daddy"

"Aigoo my little man what are you doing?"

"Minnie woves mommy and daddy"

"Well mommy and daddy love Minnie too"

The Kyusung couple continued playing with their baby boy, until they heard all too familiar voices.

"Mommy, daddy we're home"

"How was the visit?"

"It was fun aunty Heechul and aunty Ryeowook taught us new things today"

The couple turned to each other in horror wondered what the devil diva and the not-so-innocent eternal maknae taught their kids this time. They shuddered in fear when they remembered the last time they sent their kids to play with the rest of SJ and it didn't turn out so well.

To make things short, the twins were so scared of the dark and poor Minah was scared of her own bed which resulted in the 3 of them sleeping with their parents. Then little Minnie got jealous and cried until Yesung decided to put his baby on the bed with them.

The couple looked at their kids and told them to continue with the story.

The kids told their story and half an hour later, the couple was raging with fury that the members had told and taught their kids that kind of thing. Why would they teach their kids that? It was unheard of. After they tucked their kids into bed, the couple immediately drove straight to the dorms to get an answer from the members.

~~in the dorm~~

The members were anxiously anticipating for the couple’s arrival. Since Wookie and Heechul had taught their kids that kind of thing they were waiting for the angry couple to arrive to try and explain the situation.

*knock*knock*

"I’ll get it" Sungmin said excitedly

*BANG*

"Never mind"

"Why hello there you two how are you?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?"

"What do you mean?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE MEAN"

"No we do not actually"

"OH MY GOD YES YOU DO WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO OUR KIDS"

"We only taught them some nice little useful things"

"NICE LITTLE USEFUL THINGS OUR "

"Relax"

"HOW CAN YOU TELL US TO RELAX WHEN YOU TAUGHT OUR BABIES THESE THINGS"

"Well it seems that you guys aren't going to tell them anytime soon so we did it for you"

"What were you thinking their only babies they don't need to know that kind of thing it will hurt them and ruin them?"

"Well when we told them they seemed really happy about it"

"You’re lying"

"We promise hyung we will never lie to you"

"But"

"Just trust us it's for the best if you didn't tell your kids soon then when they grow up they might come to hate you guys for keeping such an important secret from them you know"

Yesung burst into tears. He couldn't stand the very thought of his babies hating him for not telling them the secret.

"we wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible you know we wanted them to make friends not people just making friends with them only to get close to us you know"

"Yeah"

"Are you guys going to talk to them about it?"

"Yeah"

"Ok"

"Ok goodnight guys"

"Night we love you"

"We love you too"

The couple drove back home in a comfortable silence they were still deciding on how they were going to tell their kids that they were who they were.

When the couple went home, they went straight to their room and saw the kids lying there with baby Minnie in the middle. Minnie woke up and saw his parents; he crawled over to the edge and had his arms out for his mother to pick him up.

"Ma"

"Oh my little baby I’m sorry did mommy and daddy wake you up"

"Minnie sweepy"

"Sleep baby mommy and daddy aren't leaving"

"Otway"

Minnie went back to sleep cradled in his mother's arms. The next morning the couple decided to sit down and had a chat with their 4 kids. They told them that they were apart of Super Junior "the kings of k-pop". It turns out that the members were right, they were completely accepting of it and were proud of their parents.

Well this was a very exciting thing indeed

This was the lives of the Cho family

They loved every minute of it


So this was the sequel

I hope that you guys enjoyed it

Please comment and upvote and suggest