It's For The Best

As Long As You Love Me

 

Chanyeol wiped his corner of lips when he taste tinge of blood at his tongue.

He smirked, “Is that all you can do to make me leave your daughter?”

The middle-age man startled but quickly composed before walked closer to him, “It’s really hard to talk nicely with a thug like you.”

He pulled Chanyeol’s chin roughly closer to him, “Leave Yookyung.”

Chanyeol pushed the man’s hand, “I love her.”

The man laughed mocking his words, “Do you think love can give you money in this world? Do you think love can give everything what Yookyung have now?”

Not waiting Chanyeol’s response he turned around and started to walk to his luxurious limo.

“Leave her. She can have a better life without you.” That’s the last word before the chauffeur closed the car’s door, leaving Chanyeol sitting on the cold snow while staring down.

 

Chanyeol looked his phone before grabbed it, dialing a familiar number.

Soon, he heard the recipient greeted him happily, “Yeollie! Why are you calling?”

He gulped his saliva, “Erm, Yookyungie… Let’s meet tonight.”

He only heard a sighed being released before Yookyung replied, “You know I-“

Chanyeol cut her words, “Please just tonight? There is something important I need to say to you…I-I’ll come to your room okay?”

“Erm, Okay I guess. Come around 2 am? I hope my father already sleeping by that time.” Yookyung answered hesitantly.

“Okay then. Hey Yookyungie?”

“Yes Yeollie?”

“I love you.”

Yookyung giggled sheepishly; even it’s been 6 months they started to date Yookyung still shy hearing those three words from Chanyeol.

“Stop being cheesy…” she replied after her giggled subsided.

Chanyeol smiled a little before saying, “Hey, I’m being serious. I love you and I want you to know that.”

“Aww, my Yeollie being serious… Let me pinch your cheeks...” Yookyung said with a playfully voice.

 

After several minutes conversed with his girlfriend, he ended the call when he received a call from a private number.

He pressed the green button, “Hello?”

“I heard you’re going to come to her room at 2am right?”

Chanyeol frowned when he heard the cold voice, “Yes, Mr. Hong.”

“I hope it’ll be your last meeting with her.” The call ended suddenly before Chanyeol can give any response.

He slammed his phone against the wall before shouted out loud, released his mad and sorrow.

Slowly, a lone tear fell down from his eyes without he realized, “I-I can’t leave her…”

He grabbed a picture framed, revealing Yookyung was kissing his right cheek while he was giving a big smiled to the camera.

He placed the frame against his chest before hugged it tight.

The small room became the witness of Chanyeol’s tragic love story.

 

He placed his hood on his head, walking along the empty street. When he reached the mansion, where Yookyung live he threw a small stone on his girlfriend’s window.

When received some signals from Yookyung he climbed the high wall before jumped on the Yookyung’s balcony and enter her room.

Chanyeol walked to her study table and placed his under it.

“What’s that you want to talk about Yeollie?”

Chanyeol ignored hers question before pulled Yookyung by her waist closer to him. He gave a kiss on her forehead before trailed it down to her nose, and both cheeks.

Yookyung’s breathe becoming shorter when Chanyeol’s tender lips kept teasing her. She cupped Chanyeol’s face before placed her lips on his.

They let their lips collided, seems the two love birds can’t let go each other. The kiss becoming more passion and deep.

Chanyeol felt his lungs scream for air so he pushed the heated kiss for the last time, sending all his feelings to Yookyung before let go the kiss. He gasped for breath before pressed his forehead on Yookyung’s.

“I love you.”

“Yeollie you kept-“

Again, Chanyeol cut her words; “I love you. I love you very much Yookyung.”

Yookyung kept her silence while looking deeply on Chanyeol’s dark brown orbs, “I love you too Yeollie.”

Chanyeol placed her head on his chest before hugged her shoulder, “I’ll do everything for you Yookyung.”

“Just don’t leave me Chanyeol. I can’t let go of you. Just ignore what’s people say. As long as you love me, I don’t care anything in this world.”

“As easier as you say. But we need to wake up from this dream. We still live in this world and I need to hear what people said.”

Yookyung lifted up her head and looked at Chanyeol nervously, “What do you mean Yeollie?”

Chanyeol stared his toes, “Let’s stop meeting each other.”

Yookyung still shocked with his words before grabbed his shoulder, “Is this because of my father? Chanyeol, look at me and tell me.”

Chanyeol pushed her hands, “Stop it Yookyung, we know we can’t get through this. We’re just too different.”

Yookyung shook her head before tears rolled out from her beautiful eyes make Chanyeol’s heart winced in pain. He just can’t bare seeing tears coming out from his beloved one.

“I-I know we can get through all this. We love each other that are more important. Please Chanyeol don’t leave me. You c-can’t leave me.” Yookyung said with a cracked voice before tried to hug him.

He pried the hug harshly, “Wake up Hong Yookyung! You’re daughter of the successful business man while me, I’m just a worthless thug. We’re wrong for the moment we met. J-Just let this done and forget me.” He said with a faked cold voice before walked to the window.

Yookyung tried to hold Chanyeol’s hand but she just being pushed by him.

“Chanyeol please don’t leave me…. I love you.” That’s the last words he heard from he jumped from the balcony to the wall and climbed down.

He saw a shadow from the other window. From that, he can figure that’s Mr. Hong.

He smiled bitterly, “I’m sorry, Yookyungie.”

Even he started to walk away from the mansion he can hear Yookyung’s sad voice begging him not to leave.

“Goodbye Yookyung. I love you.”

 

End.

 

An angst for Valentine.

Got inspired while hearing As Long As You Love Me-Justin Bieber acoustic version.