FAQ + Application

→You Only Have One Chance
 
FAQ
"This will be updated when we are asked questions"
Q.Background info on the gangs?
A. bap, secret, teentop and one shot are all rivals. TeenTop and one shot just tend to go to one another for any help like weapons and whatnot. BAP and secret are the same way. Only when they have to take on dangerous missions though, they see each other on the street and they'll try to murder each other. TO not ruin everything, secret and one shot have killed each others members so they want to kill one another more than anything in the world. same basically goes for bap and teentop.
 
Q.How many girls are you choosing again?
A. we will be choosing 5 girls since your author nims couldn't deal with the idea of someone else being with our loves.xd plus, we liked the idea so much that we just had to be in it! next question.
 
Q.Do we need to choose a love interest?
A. we've discussed this and we've decided that love interests are optional. you do not need to have a love interest. it would make the story a bit more interesting but we don't care if all of the girls have a love interest or not.
 
Q.are there any specialties we must use?
A. no. in the application are a few suggestions but feel more than free to use another specialty. we just simply put it for inspiration or incase you cannot find one. they are transportation, cracking codes/locks, ect ect. let's move on to the next question.
 
Q. have you guys ever written an action filled fic or even a gang fic?
A. no we have not but are actually very proud of ourselves because we'll be testing our writing skills. plus, with the passion we have for this plot/story, we are sure that we will have a ton of fun writing it. trust me, we're very very very dedicated to this fic because we're combining our favorite groups into one. 
 
Q.have you two decided on a deadline?
A. yup it is 4/24/14
 
Q.will you choose applicants as you get them or will you guys wait until the deadline ( when you decide on one ) to read and choose?
A. it depends. we might choose all the members before the deadline is even set but that does not mean that you will be chosen if you hand in your application first, second, third, fourth ect. if we feel that an application/character is a perfect fit for the gang, we will choose so take your time!
 
Q.how hard are you two on applications?
A. we'd say that we are rather very detail-oriented ( at least xiao is ). we love a lot of detail in an application. We will usually go by quality over quantity but they sometimes go head to head. Also, we're looking for originality. we're not kidding when we say that we will check your past applications to see if you've copied and pasted onto the application. we will not be afraid ( at least Xiao isn't ) to call you out on copy and pasting from an old application.
 
Q.What are your characters like?
A. Asuna's character is Sanya Araya who is from salvador. xiao's character is vasilisa 'vasya' solodkaya who comes from russian and ukranian descent. remember that everyone is now in the philippines but you guys can be born anywhere you're just all in manila.
 
Q.Can we use uhljjangs still?
A. yes, that's fine but we're not looking for our two characters to be the only non-asian members so please do try to use models. if you're uncomfortable with using models or arent very familiar with some, that's fine but please do try to look for a model cause that's how we find our models! use victoria secret models, go on modeling websites to see their models just please try to find a model before you give up and choose an uhljjang.
 
Q.When will the application be up? 
A. Oh that little thing? oh why, it's right here, silly! get to work!  ( application + turn in ) & ( source code )