Valentine's Day~

Valentine's Day~

Irritatingly the young dancer was sitting the practice room, ticking his foot around until Minho made him stop doing so. The maknae sighed before letting his head hung.

 

“What’s the problem, Taemin-ah?” the tall rapper asked while trying to make him look up, but all he did was turning away, avoiding eye contact with his friends.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it,” the dancer muttered, standing up to leave them all behind the dance-studio.

 

“Yah! Taemin-ah! Where are you going?” the blonde guy yelled after him and was about to follow him, but was pushed back by the tall guy.

 

Taemin was frustrated about the whole situation he worked himself in. It started during the Christmas period when he slipped that paper in the other person’s pocket, asking something so delicate in such a ridiculous way he could blow his head off afterwards. Then there was the whole music video shooting where he got chosen to play the male lead. Seriously, right at that moment him? He didn’t even get what he asked for, it slightly broke his heart and then they still had the bravery to come up and ask him.

 

“Taemin-ah? Is that you?”

 

Really? Right now she had to appear at the company? He sighed deeply before turning around, facing the woman with a sad smile on his face.

 

“Yes? What’s wrong, Noona?” the dancer muttered, not even looking up at her and just kept staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

“I should ask you that. You seem so off,” she replied, placing her hand on the boy’s shoulder to make him look up.

 

The boy doubted to confront her with the paper he had slipped in her pocket a month or so ago. He feels so stupid for doing it in the first place.

 

“Why haven’t you answered me?” Taemin asked and lifted his eyes off the ground.

 

“Answer you what?”

 

“The small paper! You never responded to it and during the filming of the MV you just acted like you forgot about it! I was waiting!” the boy raised his voice with every word he said, shocking the elder woman.

 

She bit her lip, since she indeed forgot about the paper he had given her.

 

“I’m sorry Taemin. I lost it and totally forgot about it,” Boa explained but he all waved it away.

 

“Don’t apologize, just leave me alone,” the younger muttered, walking away from her, back into the dance room, practicing one last time since their comeback was nearing too quickly.

 

 

 

14th February 2013

 

 

 

“Taemin-ah!” Jonghyun yelled while bursting into their shared room, startling the younger guy was who so caught up in his music.

 

He was about to go to sleep, since it was past midnight when the always-awake-at-night puppy burst in with his phone.

 

“BoA-ssi is alone and she tweeted this!” he muttered, turning the screen of his Samsung Galaxy towards the young guy.(Printscreen made by me)

 

“Hyung…” he whined while turning away. His heart felt heavy since he really wanted to be her valentine but his stupid mind wouldn’t let him.

 

“Taeminnie! Go and ring her up tomorrow!” Jonghyun said, taking his phone back and returned to his LINE chat.

 

“Maybe,” the younger muttered while they heard the blonde rapper yell from the other room that Jonghyun has to stop spamming his chats.

 

“Get some sleep now,” the vocalist mumbled, walking out of the room again, hiding in their PC-room before the diva kills him.

 

 

 

Later

 

 

 

The young dancer sat fumbling with the phone on his lap, while his hyungs were running around through the dorm, collecting the last things before heading off to the event and then to one very last dance practice with Jaewon. Should he call her or maybe just text her and apologize? Or maybe he shouldn’t do a thing but then Jonghyun would make him do that call. He bit the inside of his cheeks while unlocking his screen and held his finger above the two functions, before slowly pressing down on the call option. He scrolled down the list of contacts and halted when her name appeared, pushing down and called the number. The dancer held the phone to his ear while waiting for her to pick finally up.

 

“Hello?” she answered on the other side of the line, but the younger was too nervous to reply and she had to ask a second time.

 

“Noona…” Taemin mumbled, wanting to hang up and scream out his frustrating in his pillow.

 

“Taemin-ah…” she just answered back, but she wasn’t as cheerful as normally upon hearing his voice through the phone.

 

“I,” both started at the same time, being so awkward it looks like they came out of a cheesy film.

 

“You go first, Taemin,” Boa said, looking out of the window of the van that was driving her around to a new recording of her program.

 

He sighed and the grip on his phone tightened, while sweat broke out on his body. The only time he was more nervous, was when he was about to debut back in 2008.

 

“C-Can I s-see you l-later today?” the dancer stuttered over almost every word but he managed to say it and a huge weight felt off his chest.

 

A short, but adorable giggle, was what he heard on the other side of the line.

 

“Sure. I will see you at the company. You guys will be there with Jae, not?”

 

“Yeah we will,” he replied, feeling a whole lot better after asking it.

 

“Okay, see you then since I know have a schedule,” Boa said and the line died down afterwards.

 

Again Taemin wanted to scream in a pillow, but this time out of pure joy. He jumped off the bed and skipped over to the door, pulling it open only to find a second later Jonghyun at his feet with Key and Minho on top of him.

 

“I’m sorry Taemin-ah, I couldn’t stop them,” the leader muttered and smiled widely before turning on his heels to the door where the managers were waiting for them.

 

 

 

At the company, still on the 14th

 

 

 

Boa was waiting in the hall for Taemin who walked at the very back of the group of guys that had entered the place. When he looked up, he was nailed to the ground and only a small smile appeared on his face.

 

“Guys, I will be there in a second,” he muttered, suddenly walking past all the others who gave him smirks and grins while entering the dance practice room.

 

“Hi,” the younger mumbled when he stood right in front of her, but didn’t really know to smile or just to have a blank face.

 

“You wanted to talk to me?” the elder woman asked, taking the younger’s clammy hands in her own.

 

Taemin sighed, doubting how he should bring the thing. Going for the straightforward way or just turn around the real point?

 

“Boa… Noona… I…” he started, starting to get nervous again and looked around to see if anybody was listening.

 

“Can we go to a secluded place?” he asked with pleading eyes and the woman just laughed over his cuteness.

 

Man or not, he still was a childish boy every time she looked at him. They slowly walked away from the place to an empty recording studio and closed the door behind them. Boa sat down on one of those comfortable chairs while Taemin took the other and looked down to the floor.

 

“Listen…I shall say it straightforward. Noona… I like- no love you in a way more then just our dongsaeng-noona relationship. Do you want to be for…3 more hours my Valentine?” the young dancer asked, surprising the woman with his request.

 

She had never expected to have such a request from Taemin, the boy with the most innocent profile in the company, but he started to mature so fast it was crazy.

 

“Taemin-ah… W-What is this?” she mumbled and shook her head but the younger’s hand landed upon her knee.

 

“I’m serious. Just as serious I was with the paper. Boa, I love you,” he mumbled this time with more confidence in his voice, trying to find his inner man back and shoved the chair closer.

 

The woman didn’t even make a move of taking his hand away, but instead looked away from him to the buttons the controlling panel.

 

“I…I don’t know, Taemin-ah. I’m not over…my ex yet and…” she couldn’t finish her words since Taemin had his lips already placed on hers.

 

As best as he could the young dancer poured his passion in the kiss, hoping it would be returned soon, which happened in the end. But as soon as it started he pulled back, he apologized for his stupidity.

 

“Taemin… Taemin-ah!” she laughed while making him stop and he looked up like a beaten puppy.

 

“I love you too… but this is too soon,” she whispered before standing up and pecked his lips for one last time.

 

Boa was about to open the door when she halted and turned around.

 

“Tomorrow I have a few hours off… come and make up for today,” she giggled before opening the door and left the younger bewildered.

 

“Guys… You have to stop eavesdropping,” she laughed even harder when she passed the other 4 who were standing there, acting like they hadn’t been pressing their ears against the door.

 

“B-But… How does she know?” Minho complained with his eyes even bigger then normal and right then Taemin walked out of the room, with the biggest smile they have seen since that one day he tried to confess.

 

a/n: No I don't turn this into a full story. I just thought this would be fun to add a Valentine's Day special.