Final

I Still Love U..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok..stop voting and the winner is SEOHAN! congratulations! sorry for the other couple but u still can imagine ur bias...actually I vote for Seokris but ottokeh..there's so many ace babies. I'm ace babies too ok?kekekeke! 

Here the stories...warning..prepare ur tissues! *sobs* as an author of this story, I'm crying too while writing...*sobs sobs*

 

She sits infront of his tomb alone. He is her ex-boyfriend, Luhan. Suddenly, her tears fall slowly. How much she regret everything that she had done to Luhan and now it’s late to apolagizes to him. It’s been 2 days after she had discharged from hospital because of accidents and suddenly she got a shocked news that her ex-boyfriend Luhan was death. She feels everything in her surroundings was black. It’s really hurt when she doesn’t know behind his death. No one tell her and doesn’t want to tell her. She really don’t know why...

“Oppa...why u must go? I really don’t have and idea the reason behind ur death but still I pray for u hope u will be happy up there..Bianne oppa..sorry for hurting u..”Crying Seohyun with tears. She still remember the day that she asked a breaks to him.

                                                                                                     ******

“Oppa..we need to breaks..”said Seohyun chill. Luhan was shocked. There’s almost dating for 4 years and now..

“Wae? Wae Seohyun?”Ask him curious. He really don’t want to lose her. He loves her very much.

“Becuz...”

“Hey darling...”suddenly a one guy appear in front of them and kiss Seohyun cheek. Luhan was speechless. How dare he kiss his girlfriend infront of him. He suddenly stand up.

“Igeboya! So, u asked me a break becuz of him??!”Yell Luhan while pointing his finger to that guy.

“Dae..”said Seohyun calmly.

“Why Seohyun why??”said Luhan. He feels really hurt.

“U want to know why?” asked Seohyun and get up from her chair.

“Becuz! He is better than u! He will come to me whenever I need him. He will call me every day and night. He never dissapointed me. He never forget my birthday! And u oppa? U always busy with ur works!”Yell Seohyun. How much she feels relieved when she say all that.

Luhan was stiff. He really shocked what had she just said to him. There’s silent. Luhan look at Seohyun but she doesn’t dare to look at him. Luhan take a deep breath and exhales it.

“If this what u want..ok..lets break..but I want u to know..even he is one million time better than me, even I can’t call u everyday and night like him, even  I always make u dissapointed, even I can’t be there when u need me, even sometimes I forget ur birthday..even i'm too busy with my works..I just want u to know..I still love u Seohyun...I still love u..I hope u happy with him...bye Seohyun..”Said Luhan and leave.

                                                                                                      *****

“I still love u too oppa....still love u...”crying Seohyun hardly. Suddenly, someone touch her shoulder and make her look at the person.

“Lay?”said Seohyun. She knows him. He is Luhan bestfriend, Lay. He just smile and lend a letter to her. Seohyun looks dumbfounded.

“Take it..and read..”say Lay. Seohyun take the letter and look at it. It has Luhan name on it. She look at Lay again who just stand beside her and slowly open the letter.

 

Dear My Seororo...or my Seobaby:

Yesterday u ask me.

“Are u love me oppa?”

I said.. “Yes..”

Then u pout. U said I answer with no sincerely.

U ask me again.

“If I’m a flower, and u?”

I said “I will be the gardener..”

U pout again. U said I’m not romantic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter