Chapter 1

My Valentine Girl

It's been a month since suho's family transferred in their new hometown. He really did not want to transfer, but because of his parents work, he was forced to leave the house. His first week in their new town was horrible. He prisoned himself in his room and he did not talk to his parents. But after a month everything changed back to normal, Yet he really could not accept the fact that he still want to go back to his old town. He was there lying in his new bed. Thinking about the time he met his ideal girl.

( Flashback ) 

Suho was walking on the street on Valentine's Day. There are many couples strolling downtown. Suho entered a shop, it's a new shop that was opened just that day. He saw a figurine for couples, and was thinking to buy and gave it to his parents. He picked the figurine and went to the cashier. After Paying, he went outside and stared at the figurine, thinking when will he ever meet his beloved one. He was imagining things, that he was not looking on the road.  And there was this beautiful lady walking towards the shop, but she was so busy in her cell phone, that she is also not paying attention on her way. Until /BOOM/  the girl bumped suho and he lost hold of the figurine and it broke on the floor. While the girl's cell phone was accidentally thrown away. Suho was surprised and asked forgiveness. " Cheusomnida, Cheusomnida " Suho and the girl bowed together and bumped their heads.. / DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG / A thunder was heard from the sky and drizzles were falling until it poured harder until it became rain. "Let's go inside " Suho said "Yes ~ " the girl ran inside the shop. Suho and the girl was staring at the heavy rain. There was a long silence between them, until Suho's tummy grumbled three times. "Uhm, Is that your tummy ? " the girl chuckled. " NO ! " Suho denied For the last time, Suho's tummy grumbled again. " Oh ! Don't deny it , i know it's yours, Come " the girl said grabbing a seat. The girl sat down and suho sat in front of her. " Wait here ! I'll buy some snacks " the girl left. "What ?" Suho asked in confusion. The girl left and came back.        " What did you order ? I can buy food for myself " Suho said embarrassed. "Yah ! Don't be like that ! I'm Haebin by the way ! I'm sorry for the figurine :( " Haebin looked down. "It's okay, I'm Suho, well my real name is Kim Joonmyeon. About the figurine, don't worry i can buy another one. " Suho said The order arrived. " NO ! I can buy it. But before that, you need to eat." Haebin said SUho nod and together they ate their food. After eating, Haebin stood up as ell as suho. Haebin grabbed Suho's hand and went to the figurine station. "What are we doing here ? I told you, i can buy another one " Suho said walking away. "YAH ! Come back here ! I broked it, so i need to replace it, Now Choose ! " Haebin said pulling suho back. "tsss ! hmm.. " Suho said leaning on the glass, picking a perfect figurine for his parents. After 30 minutes, Suho still did not picked  any figurine. "Having a hard time picking ? huh ? Tell me, to whom will you give it ? for your girlfriend ? I can help "  Haebin said leaning on the glass beside Suho. " I-i-i Don't really have..." Suho said but was interrupted by Haebin. "Suho i already found the perfect one" Haebin said.. Haebin picked the figurine and went to the cashier while Suho was sitting down near the door. Haebin gave Suho the figurine, and went outside, that time the rain already stopped. SUho remembered that his parents said to him to be back exactly 9 pm not before nor after that time, because their are some guests coming. Since he don't know what to do that time, he went outside and ran after Haebin. While Suho was running, Haebin suddenly stopped from walking that caused to bumped Suho and Haebin. Haebin was going to fall, but Suho quickly pulled her towards in his chest. All the couples around them clapped, thinking that they are a couple.  Haebin broke the hug walked away from Suho. He ran after Haebin again. "YAH ! Why do you keep on following ? "  Haebin shouted "You don't need to shout, i still have a lot of time and i don't know what to do, so i decided to go with you." Suho winked Me ? Why Me ? And did i agree to your decision ?? By the way, Don't have any friends ? " Heabin smirked. "I have a lot of them. But they are all busy with their girlfriends.. " Suho said. "But i thought you have a.... Well Never mind.. " Haebin said finding her cell phone. "So, Where are we going ? And What are you doing ? "Suho asked. "I'm finding my cell phone, it was thrown away when i bumped on you. " Haebin said. Suddenly Suho grabbed Haebin's hands. "YAH!! Where are we going ? " Haebin shouted. But Suho remained silent. " YAH!! Answer me you idiot ! " Haebin shouted even louder, Until Suho stopped at a shop. Suho dragged Haebin inside. "Come on ! Now you pick. It was because of me, why your phone was lost. "Suho smiled " Can we just transfer to a cheap cell phone shop ? " Haebin whispered. " NO ! We are already here, now choose or I'll buy all these for you ! " Suho threatened "Then buy it ! I don't care !! " Haebin rolled her eyes. "Miss how much for all of this ? " Suho said, giving his black card. * Black Card - Card with no limit. When Haebin saw Suho's Black Card, she stopped him. "YAH ! Stop ! I'll choose " Haebin said. Suho smirked and sat on a near seat. At last Haebin picked a phone and Suho bought it. ( 4 hours left ) "Where will we go next ? " Suho asked smilingly. "Hmm.. I know a place, Let's Go ! " Haebin said grabbing Suho's hand and ran away. Later on they arrived in the Park. Their was a lot of games to do, cause it's Valentines. They went to these booths and game : 1. Picture Taking Booth 2. Valentine's booth 3. Ferris Wheel . They went to 2 booths and 1 ride cause they only have a short time left. After they went to a nearby coffee shop. " Wait here, I'll order us some coffee, By the way what flavor do you like ? " Haebin asked. "NO! I'll take the order, and you wait, now what flavor do you want ?" Suho asked "I want Caramel, here's the payment. KAMSAMNIDA ! " Haebin said giving suho the money. " No need, my treat " Suho winked. He went to the cashier and ordered a caramel coffee and a black coffee. Suho came back, starring at Haebin, who was starring outside. Suho remembered that Haebin was like the girl he usually draw when he was still back in his old town. (Suho's thought's : Her hair, her body posture, those eyes, her lips and her fashion.. She is the ideal girl i have in mind, But wait NO ! Stop imagining things, you might bump to another girl again.. ) Suho stopped imaginig things and went to the table..( 1 hour left )  They were sharing about their life.. It was a long conversation. While Haebin was sharing about her life. Suho can't help but stare at her beautiful face that will lead him to the lips of Haebin. Suho was already falling for her, she was her ideal girl. It was like destiny, He dreamt about her last night. He was like in heaven.. Until.....................................................

 

( End of Flashback )

 

Suho's mom knock on the door. Suho opened the door and her mom came in.  " Suho me and your dad will be going out today, We are gonna spend our Valentines out, take care okay ? And you can go downtown to enjoy Valentines. " Mrs. Kim said "No mom, i'm alright. Happy Valentines mom, enjoy" Suho smiled. After his parents left he went to have a stroll downtown. Their he was brought back to past. He recalled all what happen, when he met Haebin until he remembered the worst part.

 

( Flash back )

 

Until someone enetered the coffee shop. " Hey Babe ~ " the boy said waving his hands to Haebin. "Who is he wavin to ? " Suho asked haebin. Haebin stood up and dragges the boy to their table. "Suho, this is my boyfriend Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol.. This is the best part i wanted to tell you. So you knew everything about me. Now share me your life :) " Haebin said "Uhm, Well, i don't know who you are ! Excuse me ! " Suho said walking away. He was dissapointed, Haebin ran after her. "YAH !! What did you just say to me ? In front of my boyfriend ??"  Haebin shouted Suho turned back and kissed Haebin. That time Haebin's Boyfriend was not watching. " I LOVE YOU ! I know it sound weird, cause i only knew met you today, but this is destiny last night i dreamt about a girl who is just like you, and i draw a girl who also just look like you, it's like Destiny, Can't you feel it ? " Suho said kissing Haebin again "YAH ! Stop kissing me ! " Haebin shouted. Chanyeol saw that Suho was kissing Haebin and directly went outside and punch Suho.  "STOP ! " Haebin shouted to Chanyeol " What the heck are you saying, if we are ment to be then i'm guessing to see you next time you jerk ! But i guess it won't be ! " Haebin rolled her eyes Chanyeol and Haebin left Suho. Suho went back home with a huge dissapointment.

 

( End of Flashback )

 

Suho dropped her cola, causing to make his pants wet. He went inside a shop and went directly to the restroom. There Suho has extra shorts under his pants, that was like jeans. Suho take off his pants, he was washing his face when the faucit broke and his t-shirt was wet. He took off his shirt, and had only a tank top shirt. There are no other way, Suho can cover those short jeans, so he went outside the shop. People were running from left to right. Until he was bumped on a girl, he look at the girl and it was HAEBIN !! Haebin was surprised, as well as Suho. They were starring for each other for like 30 mins. "Hi :) " Suho said in a nervous tone. "Hey !" Haebin said. "Nice hair, " Suho said in a smile shy. "Uhm, nice short pants ? hahahah " Haebin laughed "How are you ? " Suho asked "I'm fine, single again." Haebin said " Single ? What happened and By the way What are you doing here ?? " It was because of some misunderstanding, My family transferred here last week, because of my parents business :) " haebin explained " Yeah me too, Where are you staying right now ??" Suho asked " I'm staying in Sunny Side up village, how about you ?? "  Haebin said " Yeah me too...  What a coincidence ! So how long have been since you two broke up ? " Suho asked curiously It's been 2 years, exactly that day we met " Haebin said " What ??! I'm sorry :( Is t because of me ? " Suho said " It's not, it was because of me, that night when you kissed me i feltlike i was in Heaven, i never felt that kiss even when i kissed Chanyeol, And before that day i dreamt about someone too, that will change my life to a better one. And i regret not telling you that, i understand if you have a girlfriend now, it's been 2 years and i know that you have someone in your heart now, i just wanna say I LOVE YOU, i was going to go back to the coffee shop, hoping that you are still there. But you left and i don't know where to find you, i just know that if we are destined for each other, we are gonna see each other again But i guess i am too late Am i ?.. " Haebin said " No, your not.. I never forget you ever ! You will always be my Valentine girl " Suho said grabbing Haebin into his arms.. " I LOVE YOU "Suho whispered..